Big Brother 12: Discussion Thread

Toups

• Administrator

How so? He was defending himself while Rachel was the aggressor. What Ragan said about Rachel was all true. She goes up to him, telling him that she's going to make cookies because Ragan was a Have Not. She went after Ragan because she believes he was one of people responsible for getting her out. It's her fault that she couldn't come up with any good comebacks.

I just hope the Brigage will vote out Kathy because they know Britney will want to take out Brendon.

That was funny.

He wasn't. He said he didn't want Rachel's vote.

It sure was.

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Ragan has been nasty and spiteful about her even before she came back. He was gearing up for her return and had his insults calculated and ready to go. All she said to himw as "you have to be ncie to me bc Im a juror" and that was like an invitation to just rip into her which was completely unnecesary and uncalled for. The guy is mean and he most definetly was an aggressor in that situation.

Its not all abou Rachel...its about the rest of the jury. It wasnt a wise decision to piss her off so bad before she left bc she will be in the house as all the other jury members enter. Im pretty sure she will do her best to convinece them not to vote for him, bringing up any good argument she can. Maybe it will work, maybe it wont, but it wasnt a smart decision to risk this. He played a very stupid game. Too bad he didnt take the approach the other housemates did like Britney. She had issues with Rachel too and gave her a nasty goodbye message on the way out but she made sure to be nice and not upset. She did her best to avoid conflict

• Members

I was going crazy when Britney won HoH...her life depended on it, she would have went home if she didn't! So glad she won, I love her! Brendon looked SO mad LOL...I wonder if Britney will hold up on their deal? Will she not put Brendon up? I kind of see her keeping the deal, cause if she doesn't she most likely won't get his jury vote, or Rachels to. So I see her putting up Hayden and Enzo, since she's cool with Ragan and Matt....but I don't know, anything could happen.

Oh and the double eviction next week, it will be interesting to see how all of that goes down ohmy.gif

Ragan is like in love with Matt...how dumb is he going to feel, when he finds out Matt was lying about his wifes disease lol..

• Members

I really, seriously, utterly, with all of my heart and soul, HATE RAGAN! UGH I can't stand him. He bugs the crap out of me. Same goes for Matt, to.

I just love Lane, he is so hilarious. Love all of his DR's! And him and Britney should just hook up already!

I hope Brendon is the one who wins POV, and Matt eventually gets put up. I will be so happy if Matt goes home! If Brendon doesn't win, I think he will go home and I don't want him to! sad.gif

I want Brendon or Britney to win BB. I'm torn, because I want Brendon to get his revenge on everyone for him and Rachel, but then I love Britney so much and want to see her win to!

• Administrator

I'm on Matt's side on this. The Brigade obviously doesn't have his back - they chose Lane over him. And Matt is right about him carrying the Brigade on his back. Enzo and Lane have won nothing and I think Hayden only has 1 HOH win. I hope Enzo goes home this week. I didn't understand his contempt on the other players for "studying" while he was just guessing.

I hope Matt and Britney will be the final two because they win competitions and they're pretty smart. Speaking of Britney.....that western waitress outfit! :wub: She also looked very good in her pink top and the blue top too.

Lane's bench-pressing segment was hilarious.....and weird (the taunting!). LMAO!

• Administrator

Oh Matt, you idiot! First you threw the HOH competition, and then you throw your closest ally under the bus? What a dumbass move. He should've suggested Hayden.

I can't believe Enzo/Lane/Hayden are sliding threw without winning anything (except Hayden's first HOH). It's too bad Britney/Brendon hate each other because at least they win competitions, and too bad they can't strike an alliance. Now I have to hope for Ragan to win HOH on Thursday for Britney to stay.

Also, I think the Veto comp was rigged. It was one of those competitions where the producers can choose who to win - who can click fastest so the light bulb can come on.....for real? They obviously wanted Brendon to stay.

And I see Allison Grodner still has a hard on for Jesse. Ugh.

Archived