Big Brother 12: Discussion Thread

Toups

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

THANK GOD Ragan is out. With that, the the season will not be a complete failure for me like so many in the past with the most unlikeable or undesrving player winning. Enzo needs to go next. With him gone, Im really fine with any combination of the other 3 winning the thing. Lane of course is my preferance

• Members

Got to you late...but it ended up airing at 10pm in LA. It was a little late, due to the end of that football game going past 3 minutes angry.gif

Ugh I wanted Hayden to go home, but oh well. I was secretly happy to see Ragan go, to! I'm with everyone else...Enzo has got to go next!!

I want Britney and Lane in the end, and I would love to see Britney win!

LOVED the Jury house segment! I was just grinning with glee when everyone was mad at Matt for lying about his wife! I was LMBO when Rachel told Matt he had to leave the room, Matt looked so dumb!!...

I wish Rachel and Brendon could be in place of Enzo and Hayden!! The show would be a lot more fun.

• Members

Another disappointing eviction. And only the clueless idiots are left... :blink: Lane showed how smart he was when he was lifting those weights - there's nothing in there. Hayden is all about his hair and college and chicks and ugh. And then I guess the idiot that is Britney will be the one that is most deserving - I can't believe that.

Worst. season. ever.

Only one thing I loved about last night's episode: Kathy's and Rachel's reaction to Matt's confession about his wife's "illness."

• Members

Loved the hide and seek challenge, LOL I thought it was hilarious. Glad Britney won something!

I was watching Big Brother After Dark the other night...just wanna say LOL @ Enzo. He couldn't wait to go inside Hayden's HoH room, because he knew there would be Beef Jerkey in there. He seriously kept talking about that beef jerkey, and how he would get some and then go to bed LOL! He walked into the HoH room, looked at a couple pics, and ran straight to that Beef Jerkey just like he said. lol.

The after dark show is weird, but I couldn't stop watching. They get SO bored that they just talk. Lane was in the shower for a really long time...just scrubbing everywhere, meanwhile Britney is across the room straightening her hair and they're just having this conversation of nothingness. It was boring but I couldn't stop watching, haha.

• Members

As a live feed junkie, I know exactly what you mean, LoL.

The feeds and BBAD are much more exciting when there are more people in the house. Also, it helps when a season isn't completely boring like this one. The feeds for BB10 and BB11 were amazing. BB9 was a trainwreck but that season provided entertaining feeds as well. Then of course there was BB8 with Evel Dick's shenanigans...

Archived