Big Brother 12: Discussion Thread

Toups

• Members

Exactly. Enzo, Hayden, Lane and Brittany were so useless, arrogant and annoying that they're worse than Brenchel and Ragan (and keep in mind how awful all of those people were).

This is the first season of Big Brother (okay, except BB1 and BB9 since I didn't watch those) that I used had to FF during several scenes.

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Rachel was popular bc she was hilarious. She was so over the top and crazy, that you couldnt help but laugh at her. I hated her going into the season, but she quickly won me over. I rooted for Brendan bc he was the underdog and the public tend to like that, especially when you have an entire group against one person

• Members

Enzo is the WORST BB performer in the history of the show.. I dont think theres anyone thats gotten as far as he has and has done as poorly in comps. Its not simply that he cant win any, but he does downright pathetic in them. He didnt even last 20 minutes in that endurance comp. Lane goes on to beat him by nearly 30 seconds in the second part and Lane is arguably the dumbest HM this season. Good thing Enzo has that one veto bc that saves him from being a complete joke. Sucks that all of this though will get him to F2. Theres no reason why any of them men shouldnt take him bc he's an automatic win against.

So sick of Ragan. He said Rachel was the cause of every fight in the house. Really? Was she responsible for the fighting that went on between Andrew and Kristen? I liked that Rachel brought up that there wasnt any fighting in the jury house till he showed up

What offer? There was nothing Britney could have done for Ragan last week

• Members

This season has been such a disaster.

I hate pretty much every person in the cast, minus Britney and maybe Matt. I think Grodner got scared with Chima's shenanigans last summer and she decided to cast a bunch of lame ass boring people as a result. Heaven forbid we get anyone with an actual personality. Britney and Matt were the only two who actually showed signs of life. Minus those two, this entire cast has been the definition of milquetoast. Monet who? Kristen who? Kathy who? Everyone was afraid to make moves and they were all terrified of confrontation. Everyone played under the radar and they pretty much yawned their way through the whole summer. (Just like me.)

The brigade sucked from the beginning and they continue to suck now that they're in the Final 3. They only made it this far because all the other players were pathetically stupid and they were too clueless to see what was right in front of their faces all summer long. This doesn't make the brigade brilliant, however. It makes them lucky. Lucky by default that they were placed in the house with a bunch of idiots. Watching them float through the game without ever actually being in danger was both predictable and boring. Who didn't see this ending coming from a mile away? The accidental success of this sausage fest alliance helped make BB12 even more of a snoozefest than it already was with this ho-hum cast. Next season we I hope they cast all women. These all-male meathead alliances bore the piss out of me.

The jury house segments have sucked. They all seem staged and phony -- mainly because of Rachel, since everything about her is fake and her only goal is to instigate drama for TV time. Yawn. Her reaction to Matt's lie was pathetically over the top as was her "fight" (in quotes for a reason) with Ragan this week. She's about as real as those cheesy ass "I Love..." shows on VH1. Coincidentally, she would fit right in with those skanky ass casts. You know she'd go down on Brett Michaels in a heartbeat.

The challenges have sucked. "Endurance" my ass. The real endurance competition has been managing to make it through this whole season without turning the TV off.

I remember back in late June when the cast was first revealed and all everyone could talk about was how boring Lane and Hayden were. After looking at their pictures, reading their bios and watching their pre-show interviews, everyone was asking "Who did these two morons blow to get on the show?" Most people were so bored by them that they couldn't even make it through their pre-show interviews. I certainly couldn't. The fans of the show had declared them the two most boring players in the history of the game before the show even began. And now look at them. Those two dopes will very likely make it to the Final 2. The two most boring players in the history of the game have made it to the end. That speaks volumes about the entertainment value of this season, doesn't it?

How disappointing.

• Members

Since it's the first season I've ever watched, I didn't find it to be so bad...but I feel for the die hard BB fans who feel this season was crap!!

Enzo has a beautiful family!! That segment was unnecessary though.

He only lasted a measly 19 minutes in that challenge, how pathetic!! I was LOL though, when he went in the house and made pizza and soup.

STFU Ragan...ugh.

I think it's obvious whose going to win...Lane against Hayden, and Hayden will take the prize. Enzo doesn't stand a chance. All 3 of them are so boring, i wish it could have been Rachel, Brendon, & Britney in the final 3. That would have been awesome.

Never before seen footage episode this coming Sunday, i think thats what I heard?? I will watch I guess.

• Members

You really picked a bad season to start watching, LoL. Last season and the season before were so much better. BB9 was a mess but BB8 was fun, as was BB: All Stars and BB6. You should look them up on YouTube. You can watch whole seasons there.

• Members
Britney was tight with Lane and she could have convinced him to vote out one of his Brigade members to keep her and Ragan in the game a week longer.

She could have used her sexy, feminine wiles to make that happen and she didn't.

Britney deserves to win, because I like her, but still. She picked the WRONG path.

• Members

Yes!

When Matt and Hayden were on the block, Matt should've gotten a clue that the brigade was done with him and formed a new alliance with Britney, Lane and Ragan. I wanted that to happen so badly and it didn't. Matt was close with Ragan -- Ragan was close with Britney -- Britney was close with Lane. It would've been perfect. Instead, Matt threw Ragan under the bus like an idiot and started shunning Britney. He did the exact opposite of what he should've done, because I honestly believe that he if he rallied those three for an alliance, they would've gone for it. Hayden would've been voted out and either Britney or Matt probably would've won the game.

• Members

Britney couldnt have done diddly squat. Why would Lane possibly backstab his alliance for Ragan? At that point all 3 housemates were going to take him to F2. Ragan is an unknown variable. Who do you think he would have went after the following week? Not Britney. It would have been Lane and teh remaining Brigade member. Besides if Lane had backstabbed his alliance, that would have ruined his relationship with them, thus losing their votes if he did make it to F2. There's more pros to him having sticked with his alliance than it was for him to stick to Britney. I wish she were there in the end, but really the moment she and Ragan lost the veto, it was a wrap for them.

Dont listen to the haters. This season is NOT that bad. Last season was by far worst.

Yeah the Sunday before finale is typically a clip show recapping the season, mostly focusing on the remaining housemates

• Members

there wasnt a single likeable person last season. For me, Jessie was the most likeable one and thats saying alot considering how irritating he can be. I hated every single one of the 8 remaining housemates after he left. I only rooted for Natalie bc she was the lesser of that annoying bunch. Ive at least liked most of the housemates this season. Of the final 4, Enzo is the only one I couldnt stand. Lane has been very likeable, Britney's been hilarious and Hayden, whom I couldnt stand early on, has done alot to change his image

Archived