Big Brother 12: Discussion Thread

Toups

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Kristen is boring. The only thing interesting about her so far is that she's pretty.

Rachel is VERY annoying. Its easy to see why people hate her bc theres only so much one can take of that ditziness. With that said, I like her bc I find her to be crazy, over the top and completely hilarious

I love Brittany bc she's such a bitch and she doesnt hold back in her diarry rooms. She and Monet feed off each other pretty well and I love their conversations. These 3 women are like the biggest personalities in the house so far and it would suck losing them too early

• Members

Kristen is boring, however she is playing a very good game.

Rache is VERY annoying, but as annoying as she is she also so fun to watch.

And i too love Brit because of her diary rooms. Like, i hate her yet love her. Shes annoying but fun. She is pretty much like Allison from season 4.

• Administrator

Are Kathy and Kristen still in the house? I don't think they had any solo time in today's episode.....no diary room scenes and not even a reaction shot for anything. LOL

That was ballsy of Matt to volunteer to go up. He should be able to pull this off. I will be shocked if he leaves tomorrow.

The thing I hate about Rachel is her laugh.....and her personality....but especially her laugh. That awful giggling is so annoying.

• Members

Playing a very good game? She isnt playing any game! She literally is just laying in the house.

And thats rather disappointment. They are giving the producers little to nothing to work with. Boring.

I hope Matt leaves. I love Monet and want her to stay. Plus most pawns leave. I hope it isnt different now

• Members

Matt is a total dumbarse, and I hope to see him go home! I was disgusted by him lying about his wife having that disease. Yes it's a great way to play, but he just still irked me with the way he was acting. Could the fact that Andrew was suspicious about Matt lying about the disease come into play tomorrow? Will he tell people? I so hope that happens, because I want to see Matt go home...

L-O-L @ Britney!! "I don't usually just hang out with whores, like, for fun. Every time she wears a skirt, I feel like STD's have gone airborne" scandalous LOL!! Also had to laugh.gif at her diary reaction to Rachel picking Brendan as the choice house guest for the challenge. Love Britney!! Hilarious! Her and Monet both..

"The Brigade" ugh!!! "Meow meow" gag-me..!!

ETA:

LOVE Monet, but really? 60 x 60 =1200?!?? LOL!!

Oh and another thing, why was Ragan so upset about Matt possibly going home? Do they have something going on? Are they the people who know each other in real life? unsure.gif

• Administrator

It was a calculated risk but he does have the votes (if nothing changes or something crazy happening). I don't mind arrogance if you can back it up.

That quote made me like Britney! "STD's have gone airborne" is gold! :lol:

• Members

LOL!!!!! This totally made my night. Thank you for the heads up, I had no idea they did these blogs. Rachel is a mess!!

some of my fave parts, LOL..

HEY HEY HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY!!!!!! Vegas is in the HOUSE :)

so I'm on the block next to my MAN and we SAVE OUR SELVES, YAYA, send another girl packing and than WOW I WIN HOH!!!! CRAZY!!! So I was in shock talk about a week of a rollercoaster, I was a have nothing to HOH, then I got to start my rain!

I finally got my tequila which y'all KNOW is my FAV. and Bren and I took shots and have a super fun night of bonding and getting to know each other G-rated of course! I mean he must like me if he put up with my snorting hahahaha I'm SUCH a nerd! ;)

THAN FRIDAY CAME! We started the day like any other in the BIG BRO HIZZIE than it got gangsta up in here..... when it was time for the BIG BROTHER STICK EM UP! It was like an 80s rap video, me n my crew, my homies in da hizzie

More good news in our big brother world we find out ANNIEs the Saboteur YAAAAAAAAAAAAY! and we got the girl out week one, YAY for season 12!

I was totally counting on me and brendon but we should have planned our strategy better b.c than I think that we woulda won the POV and not brittney! that was lameeeeeeeeee.....and I started to freak out b.c I knew at that point that I would have to make yet another enemy, what a week2!

the rest had some spoilers which I won't put up but this was insanely funny!!! laugh.gif

Archived