Big Brother 12: Discussion Thread

Toups

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yeah I was referring to America's Player which was a similar concept. One player was chosen that season (Eric) and he was given tasks to do by America. Some ended up sabotaging and messing with the other housemates

• Members

Brendan and Rachel= ICK. I hate how the episode surrounded them most of the time. And I don't see how science is that sexy, LOL.

Brendan really dug himself into a hole by going and getting his toothbrush when the lights went out. Now he's been nominated by Hayden, I hope he doesn't get voted out though.

I felt bad for Kathy during that sweet tooth challenge a little bit. She is older than the rest of them, I believe she said she was 40. She was really struggling, but I did look down on her because she *is* a cop, and she gave up like right away! She does not seem like a cop at all, either. She was scared of the bugs in the have-not room. Seriously? And she complained about the beds. Wow.

What exactly is in the slop that they have to eat? ph34r.gif

Monet is still suspicious to me, and I still have a feeling she's the saboteur. Also am leaning towards Lane. He started off really silent during the show, nodding at what people had to say, then turned into a blabbermouth. I just wanted to tell him to STFU. He's still a mystery to me. Also wouldn't be surprised if Matt turns out to be the Sab. He seems sneaky. I am really looking forward to Wednesday when we finally find out.

Enzo rolleyes.gif Chauvinistic freak. All the Veteran BB watchers out there, do you really think he created the best alliance in the history of the show?

Only person i'm really liking so far is Annie. And also Ragan, he is really funny. I loved his comments during the challenge. Ragan/Annie alliance is awesome

• Members

Slop looks like oatmeal, but supposedly it tastes like crap. But the houseguests are allowed to sprinkle condiments on it like mustard, ketchup, sugar, etc to make it tasty. LOL.

No, that is probably the most juvenile alliance ever. Meow Meow? :rolleyes: Usually, alliances formed this early don't make it all the way through to the end. They're going to start questioning each other's loyalty.

• Members

LMAO! When Rachel and Brendan were having their talk. I was thinking, um isnt Annie still there? I was totally surpised by Rachel bc she looks and talks like such an idiot. I hope she's gone though bc its way too soon for Brendan to be out

• Administrator

Kathy being "stuck" in the caramel....she so is the saboteur! That's two competitions now that she "struggled" with.

Lane with the guys: "Yeah, brigage...okay." Cut to diary room: "I don't even know what a brigade is" LMAO!

Brendan's shorts falling off was hilarious. :lol:

Matt saying they created the best alliance of all time was premature - they didn't do anything yet!

• Members

I'm really enjoying watching the show, and I hear it's doing really well in the ratings so far this season

Wow, thanks for telling me. I wonder what Andjew is going to eat if he loses a have-not challenge, since he complained that he couldn't eat it since it's not kosher.

I was LOL when Enzo deemed his nickname "Meow Meow" Wth is that, lol..

They were totally ignoring Annie when they were all sitting together, lol. And I agree it's to soon for Brendan to be evicted

• Members

I thought that whole challenge was hilarious. I really loved Ragan's comments, especially on Kathy getting stuck and giving up. I forget what he said exactly, but it was something about a turkey sand which flying away...I was dying, LOL. That challenge was ridiculous, but very entertaining to watch to me.

• Members

Go Brendon! I love it! Why do I feel so trashy watching this show? :lol:

I'm so confused now. So are there "life long friends" in the house. Or is the saboteur lying? How would the saboteur know this? Is CBS giving him/her this information?

• Members

I can't stand Hayden. OMG his voice! Beyond annoying. Is it just me, or does he talk INCREDIBLY loud during the confessionals?? Is it just my TV?? He is LOUD. S-T-F-U.

I can't believe I'm taking back my previous words, but Brendan & Rachel actually aren't that bad together wub.gif They are kind of sweet. They were better in this ep. I like them a little bit. I don't like them enough however, to see Annie go before Rachel. I want Annie to stay, there is so much more left for her. And I want to see more of her and Ragan's secret alliance with each other.

Oh and Let's play the drinking game every time someone says "The Brigade" rolleyes.gif

LOVE the twist that two of the cast members are long-time friends! I don't think it's a lie...Jonathan, I think you might be right that the producer's may have told the Saboteur about it. LOL @ Andjew saying that he thinks Matt is gay and is with Ragan laugh.gif .

Kristen came out of nowhere in this episode. She seems useless. I think it would be boring if it turned out she had a friend in the house! What a boring cast member.

Britney is really playing a good game so far, IMO. She's doing pretty good. She is really funny, to. I am starting to like her.

Archived