Big Brother 12: Discussion Thread

Toups

• Members

Part of me wants Rachel to stay because I like her and Brendan, but I also like Annie a lot!! LOL she does wine...but I just think that overshadows how bad ass she could possibly be!! I feel like we could see some good stuff out of her if she stays. Especially between her and Britney now that they have a little rivalry going, LOL

I foresee Lane turning on The Brigade in the future. I wouldn't mind it, either. It doesn't seem like he likes being in that alliance that much.

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Maybe the saboteur is on the chopping block that's why the producers unleashed this new twist this early? But then again, no one knew who would officially be on the block until the replacement nominee was announced and the new twist was revealed before then, unless there was some fancy editing that was involved.

• Members

Ugh! WTF did CBS change the schedule this year? I dont think it should air back to back on Wed/Thurs. Thats too much of a gap from Sundays show.

Go Brendan! Im so glad he won veto and will be around another week. Hayden better be scared, but then again I like him too.

I wonder if kirsten is the saboteur bc she has gotten no airtime. After the 1st show, I forgot she was even there

What makes you guys think theres a twist? I dont think there are friends on the show? I kinda think the producers are trying to mess with them but then again I could be wrong

• Administrator

What a bust for the show to have their saboteur out in the first week. They could've picked a more cunning player, one who isn't so volatile. Bad move by Annie to go after Britney like that. I wanted Annie to stay over Rachel. Annie make a good reference by mention Jordan/Jeff. How do they know break up the obvious alliance?

LMAO at Monet guessing 725 gallons! :lol:

Don't know how I feel about Rachel winning. She thought Annie was going after Brendan? Did that happen? I thought Annie had a GF or was that fake?

Nope, it's not just your TV. He IS loud.

• Administrator

Dude, you're suppose to know the #1 rule of a discussion thread: If you haven't watched the episode yet, don't come it. ;) And everyone knows that you can live post or post right after an EST broadcast! LOL

• Members

year after year why does nearly every twist turn out being a big bust? Saboteur is eliminted in the first week. This is almost as bad as the Coup d'etat.

I was LMAO at Rachels message to Annie. What a psycho! She is reminding me of a nuttier version of Natalie from BB10

• Members

Same here, even though he's my favorite, I loved how she COMPLETELY threw Brendon under the bus. I wasnt a fan of hers till then. That was some crazy stuff. Rachel kept going on and on about how Annie was tring to come between her and "her man". Does she even realize that Annie likes girls? Man, I wish Annie stayed for the drama, but Rachel will at least be good for the humor.

defiently NOT Ragan. He got voted saboteur very early in the season, before his image went downhill. I think he's pretty hated now

• Members

I never found her to be annoying on the CBS broadcast, that's why I couldn't understand why everyone was saying she is annoying.

Did she become annoying after she was nominated? She needed to be a bit more cunning if she was going to make it to the half-way point. She should be embarrassed.

• Members

I think she is fantastic on the cbs feed.

however, on the showtime show all she does is whine. she babbles on and on and on and nobody is interested and really cares so its all pointless. she played the game way to hard, way to fast. if she would have taken her nomination like an adult and just said a few key things to people she woulds till be here. she had them for a bit on breaking up the showmance by referencing jeff and jordan and whatnot, but her being an annoying nagging cry baby sealed her fate, well that and the fact that she tried to sell keeping herself way to hard.

that said, the house was stupid to keep rachel, and now she is hbic.

so far i liker rachel, brenden, kristen, lane, matt, and monet

Archived