ALL: They Almost Became

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Mark Pinter tested for the role of Grant on AW and was offered the role but he and the producers couldn't come to terms.Three years later he was called upon to take over from Dack Rambo.

Jeff Trachta tested with Jess Walton and Jerry Douglas for Jack on Y&R.Bill Bell thought he was too young but decided to use him as Thorne on B&B.

Randy Brooks tested for the role of Griffin on GL.

Geoffrey Ewing who got the part of Griffin,previously signed a 2 year contract with AW as Quinn's love interest but a strike intervened and he was dropped after 4 eps. According to the AWHP that role was DA Adam Banks.

Edited by Paul Raven

• Members

being a huge fan of both KKL and KW i wonder what they were trying for on Models Inc. i was a HUGE fan of the show and was sorry to see it canned after one season but what role were they going for? surely not Kylie Travis's role, which she rocked!! maybe the roles that went to CAM or Stephanie Romanov? i always thought that show would have benefited to a season two makeover, kinda like DYNASTY keeping Samms, Grey, Travis, Hill and a tiny few others!!!