ALL: They Almost Became

• Members

In a July 1998 interview with SID, Crystal Chappell said she had been in talks with GL for a new role (not sure what that would have been as Olivia wasn't created until about a year later), as well as taking over for Cynthia Watros in the role of Annie.

Lane Davies auditioned for the role of Jerry Jacks in 1998.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Amy Van Horne & Lisa Locrieo Were Up for the Lois recast when Lesli Kay was cast on GH in June 2004

Victoria Whyndham was supposed to be on Days in 2001 at Greta's ball when they had all the soap vets do cameos. However after reading the script & realizing she had no lines, VW backed out & Lesley Ann Down was cast instead.

• Members

SOD said the actors who were approached to play AMC's Eliot, the minister who was briefly involved with Brooke until she learned he'd been the drunk driver who killed her daughter Laura, were Dennis Parlato, Randolph Mantooth, and Vincent Van Patten.

• Members

It is kind of true haha. I know that there was a soaptalk interview where Melissa said that they were spreading rumors about her joining other soaps, and that Passions was one of them.

I could kind of see Melissa doing that show, but MacKenzie Westmore was the perfect Sheridan. I'd wish she would return to soaps, but i know shes doing well with her face off show.