ALL: They Almost Became

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

thats such a weak reason. She hadnt played Skye in nearly 10 years and the role had been played 2 years prior by another actress who was popular in the role

The Colin character was nothing special. Any one of those men could have played him effectively. I think you may be focusing in on the Australian accent bc the last Colin was that and so is Ingo, but being Australian was a key component to Colin.

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

I agree. Frankly, Skye was not exactly a "front burner" character in either Robin's first AMC run or Carrie's AMC run. I would be shocked that they would think Robin to be so recognizeable. I had not made the connection that she was/is a "friend of Jill's." Especially, since her treatment at the end of her intial GH run did not scream preferential treatment. Though, perhaps that is why she has been invited back for so many short-summer runs. Summe runs that I hope are not forgotten about by this new regime. She is the closest thing we have to a living Quartermaine, and Port Charles needs as many of them as they can find.

• Members

Don't forget Jimmy, Faith, Maya, Jimmy's daughter Rebecca. And I know there's more. Whilethe focus is on Alan's dead children there are still Quartermaines left. Skye will always just be a Chandler to me. No headwriter has interest in rebuilding the family though.

Edited by frequentsoapfan