“Disney Junior” Replaces SOAPnet in 2012

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I would care if ABC didn't stream their episodes online the day after.

The ONLY reason I could see this being bad... if ABC ever wanted to move their lineup to SoapNet for good (original programming). Now we can only hope they don't decide to cancel.

• Members

As many of us have been clamoring about in the other thread, I really do hope Disney sells ABC and the network gets the chance to prove itself in new hands again. Disney and its affiliations have literally sucked the life out of that network for 15 years.

So, Disney, please let ABC go free and sell the damn thing!

• Members

[!@#$%^&*]! [!@#$%^&*] YOU ABC!

This is ridiculous. This is how I watch DAYs 90 % of the time. And it's how I got into Ryan's Hope. UGH!

And for a PRESCHOOL NETWORK? What a BITCH SLAP to Daytime..

Maybe soapnet will stay up as a website? Idk. UGH.

Even though they didn't air hardly any soaps anymore, it was very useful especially where TIVO isnt in the way that you can get around the pre-emptions. And online viewing IMO sucks, because I dont want to watch tv on my computer...And if I hook my laptop up to my tv top watch it, it takes forever...I'm gonna miss SOAPnet. UGH.

My summer viewing of All My Children is screwed now too.

And WOW at ABC not even mentioning OLTL.

• Members

Nope. Unlike DAYS/Y&R , it doesnt have a significant amount of viewers over the other soaps on the lineup. Once AMC is canned, GH will last at least another 6 months before it is canned.

I do wonder if they will even survive once OLTL is canned, the ABC soaps have alot of crossover viewers who might drop AMC/GH is One Life is canned. Not to mention the gaping hole in the three hour block, a timeslot change for either AMC or GH will most likely be a disaster.

Archived