“Disney Junior” Replaces SOAPnet in 2012

• Members

LOL. With the crew splashing buckets of water on Mary Stuart's face and using horrible stock footage?! LOL.

But even for RTN, which is barely a blip on the radar in terms of broadcast netlets? MyNetworkTV gets better ratings than RTN.

Surely they can take a break from the occasional I Spy! episode to air something that people really want to see.

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

And I don't think they can afford much either. No offense to my Mama's Family, but that was like a big step up for them. When I was in college I think Ion was called Omni or something like that, and then it became PAX, but I remember they aired Sister Kate back then and later Kate & Allie. Candy for a nostalgia buff, but not exactly the cream of the syndicated crop. I have no idea what the price comparison is, but here we have these short-lived 30 minute soaps just collecting dust when I think plugging them into an hour block is a worthy experiment.

• Members

Well you've touched on something right there, because it's wild how so many parents these days let their little kids stay up all hours of the night. I've seen that with some of my own relatives.

• Members

Kyle Abbott stalks and murders women because he was sexually abused by his boarding school teacher. Granny Cooper raped and murdered. Patty and Emily killed off. Lauren critically injured and shipped off to Switzerland! Aunt Jack murdered. When nuHeather and nuBilly figure out the truth, they confront Kyle and he kills himself. Diane is a no-show at the funeral.

Nikki starts to have psychic visions and hosts a talk show called "The Nikki Reed Show."

Wardrobe from Rodeo Drive paid for by SONY.

• Members

Yeah, when I was a kid I used to try to sneak and stay up all night because it was so unheard of, I thought I was being daring. I guess now kids become jaded so quickly.

So PAX is what now? I used to watch that back when they had Chicken Soup for the Soul, I always liked that show. I miss anthology shows, especially when they had C and D list people I could recognize from long ago programs (like Makin It/My Sister Sam/Be a Pepper/Werewolf guy, and Jerry Lacy, and Brett Butler...).

• Members

God Jamey's getting pissy on twitter and Facebook...

"I sure hope Stephanie, Carolyn and all the others who kiss Fronsie's booty at least floss. Sheesh. What's he gonna do, deny a cover if they tell the truth and shame the devil? Where ELSE is he gonna pimp em? LMAO Sheep. Baaaaaa"

"And someone tell ABC Daytime PR that they need us a WHOLE lot more than we need them. Heffa wanna get crunk on the phone because I asked if it was any truth to the rumors about Disney wanting to sell ABC. She act like she repping Glee or some hot show. Hell, American Idol's PR people call us, I don't give a lovely [!@#$%^&*] about Jori Petersen."

http://www.facebook.com/jamey.giddens

"I am the wrong one to get crunk with...I'll break every damn thing I know just to be a bitch."

Just spill it all Jamey! :lol:

Archived