• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

rhoslc:

It has been interesting seeing how the women react to Jen.  

Heather: enabling.

Whitney: Confused and apologetic 

Mary: reading Jen without breaking a sweat.

Meredith (my spirit animal): disengages

Lisa: Not sure of her approach yet.  She seems outspoken, yet trying to diffuse the situation at the same time.  

• Members

Well it's a given that La Dame is going to be the intended target so I suspect she is already on it a la the best defense is a good offense.

I hope she finishes what Monique started with the binder.

ETA:

DALLAS

Since it appears to be gathering somewhat, it seems that if it makes it to Season 6, there is definitely going to be some changes. Seems like early predictions have LeeAndra, Kameron, and Asian Kenya staying for sure. 

However, I cannot help but wonder what happens midseason that people are around saying BTS people might want to change the cast. 

Hmmm

Please register in order to view this content

Edited by Taoboi

• Members

Jen is seriously in danger of the ladies completely icing her out and not filming with her with these outbursts. She was absolutely unhinged last night. At first I thought it was all for cameras but it seriously seems like something is wrong with her. I believe most of the cast called her crazy at some point last night.

• Members

@TaoboiI Lee hearing rumblings about Dallas and I’m curious what is going on. They do a good job of keeping their stories hidden so I’m ready to be surprised. They’re having a fantastic season! I have no complaints or casting desires (even though I can’t stand Brandi) because they’re delivering.

Jen finally won me over this week. She completely lost her mind and transitioned into a proper Real Housewives mega villain. To me episode 12 was one of the greatest HWs episodes of all time! It just never let us breathe and every scene and every supporting character from the Shah Squad to the hypnotist enhanced everything.

The moment I completely turned around on Jen was when she was sitting in that couch and even after EVERYBODY expressed their issues clearly, she was still in denial. That was classic housewives! All while dressed like a guest star on Charlie’s Angels in the 70s! 

I am also happy that Queen Mary is finally leaving her closet next week! I am going to be so sad when Salt Lake City is over. These ladies were surprisingly golden. Whitney and Heather I thought would be filler housewives and here they are 10’s!

• Members

SLC

This was so worth the wait.

I dozed off Wednesday night. Horoscope has been telling me that I should be taking it easy and my body has been on that. And then my system wanted to mess up. Ugh. But...again...worth the wait.

The other shoe finally dropped. Meredith revealed to everyone that she and Seth had been seeing other people. And with that reveal, it also unmasked Jen for who she is...not anyone's friend!!! We know it's been coming for sure. Jen has been talking and talking and yelling and talking behind Meredith's back. Surely she knew the girls would eventually talk and compare notes. And...THEY DID. 

Dynamic definitely shifted and it was juicy to watch. That might have been perfect comeuppance for Jen. After working so hard to be Queen Bee and MVP...in the end, everyone turned on her a la Sarah Michelle Gellar at the end of CRUEL INTENTIONS. Okay, okay...Heather would be willing to be her friend still. But still...it was great. 

Or...MARY WINS!!!

Please register in order to view this content

MEREDITH. FINALLY!!! And by finally, I mean that she engaged. That scene where she confronted Jen at last with the fact that she knew she had been talking about her and Seth behind her back and that she trusted everyone who told her OVER Jen...and then she dropped the calm persona that she has had the whole time. And she let Jen know...in THIS soap opera, THIS...HEROINE...HAS...CLAWS was EVERYTHING. I like how she turned, but I felt the emotion in her voice when she let Jen know her and Seth's business was just that...THEIR business. And then the anger and threat beneath it...the anger that Jen needed to back off and here on out, she better watch her step...her anger is NOTHING compared to Meredith showing her anger. Tread lightly. Oooooo...it was all over her and it was totally boss. As a person with a temper who has tempered it...I FELT that. It's always the quiet one. lol. Also...I liked she explained why she always disengaged as well...makes sense.

WHITNEY. Hehe. Messy. On one hand, she was pulling it all out there so there could be no misunderstanding and I get that. On the other hand, her putting it out there at times felt like throwing it out there to distract at times. At least with Lisa definitely. No problem with that here. Overall, I liked she put Jen on blast at that meeting and called her out on her bs when Jen thought she could lie her way out of it. Yes, Whitney...speak on it.

LISA. Fabulous Ice grew a pair. And at the same time, she managed to be objective starting off, but once she saw Jen did not have her best interest at heart. She was GIRL, BYE. And we got emotion from her when we saw Meredith tell the whole truth about Seth and her as the BFF had no idea. Again...I like when she shows there's a heart in there. 

HEATHER. She is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too good for Jen. And I lived for her calling her out. Sorry Jen cannot see that she has a diamond in her corner and wants to throw it away. Oh, well. She was being a true friend and still held Jen accountable. Production doing the rollback on this fact was not lost on me. 

JEN. Ugh. How could she sit there and cause mess and then play victim when it was all the truth? How insane is she? I love that they all held her accountable. And I loved when they forced (cuz she was not going to give one) her to make an apology that the hypotist kept forcing her to show real sincerity rather than some fake apology. I hollered.

MARY. #winning And dareit if she was not right about Jen ruining the trip.

Sad that it is ending next week. It's been a good season overall. For me, it felt like a good telenovela. 

I agree with all of that. But Brandi. I can't. lol.

But I am definitely curious what happened. We didn't even know about LeeAnne and the comments until midseason so I wonder what scandal could happen that might cause a shift.

• Members

I can’t see it being as iconic as Johannesburg but the intro and tatlines seem more normal that most first season international HWs. It also gives me hope that I’d RHOJ does return the new production company seems more solid. This company with a mix of the two seasons cast could produce an iconic season. 

• Members

Meredith is my spirit animal.  Even without knowing her backstory, her disengaging is healthy especially if the other person is being psycho.

When Meredith said she is slow to anger and best not to get her to that point...Jen was meek and quiet cause she knows Meredith would cut a bitch

• Members

I wasn't sure if I would enjoy this last episode of SLC, but it didn't disappoint. FI-NA-LLY everyone stood up to Jen Shah and told her they were sick of her pointing those Lil Kim nails in their faces and threatening them. Finally they called her out on her double-talk. Jen thought she was going to talk all over them and twist everything into being the victim. Wrong! That kooky hypnotist kept her in check too. I loved it!

Also I have to ask, why does Jen travel with an entourage and glam squad? Is she famous?I love Sharrief, but he's a football coach at U of U. There is no earthly reason she should be traveling with a bodyguard and acting like she's in a J.Lo music video circa 2001.

RHOC:

OK the season was a bust, but I kind of enjoyed the last part of reunion! The looks on everyone's faces when Braunwyn tried to explain that Shari wanted her to leave Sean, but that Shari wasn't a lesbian. I shouldn't laugh -- but I did. Especially Gina's face.

• Members

THAT is a cast I’d watch. Throw in Jeana Keough as a Friend. 

This season of OC was the worst Housewives season in history (yes, including the NJ season with the twins). The show must experience a hard reboot and that involves firing the existing EP as well.

Vicki gave a podcast interview to Behind the Velvet Rope and she said the current EP, Chris Kelly, is why she was demoted. 

If he is responsible for what we see onscreen then he absolutely has to go.