Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

RHOSLC

Jen is just flat out annoying at this point. There’s no point in ever apologizing to this woman, as she’s just gonna keep bringing it up and holding a grudge regardless of what she says. 

I’m also ready for her to be held accountable for all the [!@#$%^&*] she talked about Meredith’s marriage while claiming they were friends.

• Replies 38.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

RHOD

I love Kameron and her humor. But that petty, contrived fight with Tiffany about, yet again, chicken feet was some bullshit. Was she really coming after Tiffany for stereotyping Chinese people? I can't. Kam, leave the tits on an ant nonsense to Kary.

Kary has an amazing body for 50. I can't get over the confidence this woman exudes generally, which is amazing because she was deeply unpopular last season. Apparently she and Kam have a podcast now, so they're an alliance. Kary seems to be strategically changing friends and getting her ducks (D'Andra, DTM) in a row. I feel like her interaction with Tiffany, fine as it was.... she doesn't really like her. And Tiffany was skittish and insecure in her interaction with Kary, Kameron and Brandi. She wants to win them over. She wants them to accept her as a friend. But underneath the air kisses and pleasantries, she senses the underlying iciness, and I think the audience senses it too.

Stephanie and Travis. Whatever this SL is, I don't care.

Did anyone miss Brandi? I didn't. She should have stayed in Florida. Her 'jokes' set my teeth on edge. In the preview, we see her carrying a mini-toilet. I am dreading the 'comedy' that will be foisted upon us.

• Members

@Cat I saw that about the alliance and SMH. Wrong road, Kameron. Oh, we the audience sense it and have enjoyed Asian Kenya dragging Kary online.

Please register in order to view this content

Someone dropped some tea that as Kameron was arguing with Tiffany that LeeAndra was arguing with Jen. And parts of it is heard in the same scene. Starting to feel like they are treating Jen like she's Cha-Cha. 

Now...about Kameron's father-in-law's mansion...  

• Members

@Taoboi I totally missed that! I am curious about Jen and would like to see more of her personality. So far, I've seen a lot of her bikini body, and I've clocked her kissing Brandi's ass big-time. So Jen is trying to make inroads with the group. Speaking of D'Andra, remember the last two seasons when she was desperate to be Brandi's BFF? 

This episode D'Andra was going IN on Brandi's vacation to Florida! (And not a word she said was wrong). Seems like a shifting of alliances all around.

Court's daddy's place was pretty gorgeous and the backyard was heavenly. It looked like a fun party tbh. But Mama Dee's gazebo garden edges it because it is just so exquisite.

Edited by Cat

• Members

OMG!!! I forgot that! LeeAndra DID NOT use to shade Brandi. And now...ha!

Oh, you didn't miss Jen vs LeeAndra. I suspect they are doing her like they did Cha-Cha on RHOP this past season where she would be at events, but  they rarely showed her or edit her all the way out (like when she was sitting at the table at Wendy's family event). Jen was supposed to be a HW and definitely came in and made a splash. I know enough that she had a few feuds so I would say @Chris B probably has the most tea on that. But given the some of the tweets online from the episodes shown and it seems like one of those feuds is with LeeAndra, I think they are editing her out. We know how Bravo want to watch the ones who they think are the 'Faces' of their various cities. Which is sad. 

I agree. Mama Dee for the win!!! But that mansion was breathtaking. I immediately thought of you when I saw it. The producers have definitely stepped up their scenery game. Totally working for them. 

• Members

The emphasis is on 'seems.' 

Who knows what we are missing if the producers are doing their 'editing.'

And the last thing anyone wants is her to abruptly do something and we are like 'where did that come from?' when there is footage showing how she got there, but it was cut. Kinda like how it seems to some here that Elizabeth was just randomly attacking Braunwyn at the OC reunion. Which is totallly down to sloppy editing.

• Members

OC

That finale episode was rough. The anti-chemistry between some of the women (Kelly with Braunwyn, Shannon with everybody, Elizabeth with everybody) was glaring. Reunion was better, mainly because Andy and Kelly went head-to-head. Kelly is gone next year IMO. She clearly believes that wearing a mask is a huge imposition on her social life. The only reason to keep her on would be for one final standoff between her and Tamra.

I listened to Danny Pellegrino's interview with Tamra a few weeks ago. The thing about it was how consistent and open Tamra is in her opinions. It struck me that the reason Tamra was missed this season was not just for her villainy and pot-stirring; it's because she is the social glue between all these women. Shannon's co-dependent BFF, Kelly's enemy, Gina's mentor, Braunwyn's friend-with-benefits, Emily's frenemy. This isn't just a job to her -- she actively builds friendships and alliances on and off the show. That's why Tamra is so good at being a villain -- because she knows these women emotionally and what buttons to push.

I disagree with her about one thing -- she HATES Emily. 

Braunwyn. Sigh. What more can you say about this woman's narcissism? Seeing her at home, surrounded by her 17 adoring children, playing dress up in Cavalli all day with Shari (who she has now dumped for a new GF, according to the closing credits), listening to Sean tell her how hot she is... It is literally a full-time job for all these people to keep this spoiled princess happy. Is she even present for her kids? 'I need Shari around. I need to be selfish now.' Just exhausting. 

There will never not be a time when that won't be funny LOL

Edited by Cat

• Members

RHOA

I liked it. The first full group scene. The beginning of the cast trip. Drew starting to really interact with the cast. And...she SCORED. Fun shade with her and Porsha (cuz that 'Amazing Grace' sing-off was hilarious! I rewinded). Shade with her vs Latoya and Kenya. And she was like one of the girls in the sweaty van. Good start to the cast trip with breathtaking views.

What I didn't like off the bat...the reveal of cut scenes. The major one was Kenya vs Marc over Brooklyn. It was in the promo. And it was just reduced to a flashback...and Brooklyn's face blurred out. The promo made it out to look like her divorce or fighting for her marriage was going to be her other storyline. Without it, there is nothing to humanize her really...and that given how polarizing Kenya can be...is a BIG mistake. Especially since she's the one who started Strippergate. So much more to her than just the villain.

Speaking of villains, there's the cut scenes with Latoya. Which should have stayed since it'll be explaining next week Marlo vs Kenya's part of the feud. What if it had happened in real time? And then...THE CAST TRIP!!!! Would have been more organically vs jarring. GET IT TOGETHER, PRODUCTION!!! 

KENYA. Lord...and I thought Marlo was extra.

She didn't bother me at all this week. And it's been a while since she has had a good sparring partner. Yeah, Porsha is good for that, but I would rather have them as friends at this point. But her vs Drew feels fresher and I'm down for that. Drew is still an unknown entity so that makes any feuding unpredictable. 

PORSHA. Ugh. Dennis. I liked everyone ribbing her about it. But I'm over Dennis at this point. And I LOVE THE RETURN OF MESSY PORSHA. She was all kinds of fun messy and I was HERE FOR IT!!! And again...that 'Amazing Grace' sing-off...HILARIOUS!!!

KANDI. Honestly, was kinda there. 

CYNTHIA. Honestly, same as above. Definitely better than the last few weeks of her being annoying. And no wedding mentions.

DREW. MVP tonight!!! Granted she did not start the messiness (that would be Porsha), but she was bound to finish it. She one, two, three shaded Latoya AND Kenya. That was Gold. Then she had that dinner and spilled about the private jet. And she definitely joined in in the van (with Extra Marlo, Fun Shamea, and Meh Tanya). Can't wait until her fight next week.

Good start.

• Members

DALLAS

WOW. That was delicious. Part of the reason was...it was pretty funny. Captain Brandi (aka LeeAndra with a sense of humor)! Jen on the stripper pole! Kary's daughter shady confessional!! The side-eye from Kameron and Jen during Kary vs LeeAndra!!! I was surprised how much I laughed at so many moments this episode. Not much happened, but...it was just that funny!!! 

The other reason was...FINALLY...LeeAndra vs Kary!!!  Ever since the fall of LeeAnne, I've been looking forward to it. Counting down the minutes. They kept saying they were friends. However, their dynamics always seem more like BH Kyle and one of her many 'dogs' mouthpieces (The Morally Corrupt Faye, Ex Soap Opera Star, Terri DeMarco). So it was inevitable that they would get into it. And it was fun. Ironic since what Kary used on LeeAnne is what she is now using on LeeAndra. Delicious!!!

LEEANDRA. Uh...she is slowly winning me over. I know! I know! I'm actually shocked to write that. But for better or worse, she is being transparent and giving so much right now. We got to see the next leg of her drama with the will and her brother. And it's giving more questions...if her brother was CLOSER to her dad...why would the will not be in his favor? If it was in her favor, why didn't she give him any of the money? Why is he not talking to her? Is there more to the story? If so...what? And now...she dropped an apology letter in his mailbox. Are we going to see the brother then? Hmmm. And not only is she giving drama from her own life...she's giving drama in her HW life. AKA her fighting with Kary. Which....TeamLeeAndra...not shocking given how I feel about Kary. Kary was looking for any and EVERY thing to pick on LeeAndra for...FOR THE SAKE OF DOING IT!!! That deserves a dragging. For now...they are evenly matched sadly. We will see how it goes next week. Best of all, SHE HAS A SENSE OF HUMOR YA'LL!!! Brandi is not my favorite person, but I respect and like that LeeAndra went to so much effect to make her birthday a funny one!!! Captain Brandi was a hoot with me. And THEY EVEN GAVE CAPTAIN BRANDI A CONFESSIONAL!!!! I DIED!!!  I respect that LeeAndra was trying to be a good friend even if Brandi herself was not even respecting her for it. Also NOT shocking.

KARY. Trifling heffa. The only moment she had that was good was her talk with her daughter. And that was more because of her daughter (whom hilarious confessional and her imitation of her mom was SPOT ON!!!) than it was for her. She was just being mean, nagging, and a bitca. Yeeeah no. I cannot believe that Ms. Tequila would have a problem with ANY shot? A real drinker...drinks anything handy and EVERYONE under the table. I guess she ain't such hot s&it. *shrugs* She held her own, but I love LeeAndra giving it to her.

KAMERON. Her shady confessionals were everything. And I giggled at her face shield being...well...pink. hehe.

TIFFANY. Her twins are soooo adorable. And she was giving more realness this episode. Sadly, she seem more background. Well...she can't be the center of attention all the time. She is also another reason to like LeeAndra because their closeness so shines on through.

STEPHANIE. This whole storyline this episode just screamed fake and phoney to me. Sorry. I mean...and the rest of you who have bingewatch lately can probably answer this for me...has Stephanie not done this 'stand on my own' storyline before? It seems repetitive to me. 

BRANDI. GURRRL, STOP!!! All she was missing this episode were Post-Its. And we all knew Candiace was putting on an act when she was doing it in the second half of POTOMAC'S latest season. Trying to buy sympathy. Not even showing off your kids can do that. And insulting the host of your birthday party, too? I think Kameron said it best...

...TRASHY!!!

That said...great episode!!!

Edited by Taoboi