Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

Caroline Stanbury would be an awesome addition to any franchise at this point. I always hoped it would have been RHONY as she and Dorinda are besties. BH would be very much within her comfort zone, but I am concerned that social-climber Kyle and Caroline may already be acquaintances (both are close with Andy). I have no idea if Stanbury and LVP even know each other. But hey, if anyone could eat The Coven alive, it is Caroline. 

Speaking of Erika, she seems to have dug up some coins to pay for a glam squad:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CKMvQE7Bblj/

Yes, this is her doubling down on her 'haters'. Sigh. Erika is so obsessed with her 'too cool for school' persona. She was actually a smart, complex character back in S6 but now she's a cartoon and thinks the stank attitude is going to have people finger-snapping 'YASS KWEEN.' It doesn't help that Rinna jumps on her every post doing just that.

Edited by Cat

• Replies 38.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

A part of me has always wanted to like her because she seemed smart and insightful. Then she continuously pulls this sh*t. Fronting at all costs. I am fascinated to see how she will come across this season, but I feel like we won't get an authentic picture. If she copped to being frightened for her future, I could feel for her on a human level. But -- if her Insta is anything to go by -- she looks more likely to pull the usual, sneering, I REALLY DON'T CARE DO U? shtick. That is going to alienate pretty much everybody.

• Members

SLC

Im convinced Bravo only made Mary a wife to promote false diversity bc of the heat they got around BLM. She was present in the first 3 or so episodes and then disappeared. I hope she interacts with the cast by finale but I have my doubts. In hindsight, they probably should have left her as a friend bc there doesnt seem to be enough footage to even edit her in as a wife, like they did with Claudia on RHOA

• Members

To me, the Elizabeth vs. Braunwyn blowup at the reunion came out of nowhere. And Elizabeth getting all butthurt saying Braunwyn is cooing about how great her ex-husband is literally did not happen. 

I'm not really feeling Elizabeth at the end of the day. A little too thirsty, and not naturally charismatic. They'll probably give her a second season, but I wouldn't miss her if they dropped her. 

I see Kelly was trying to pull another Kim Zolciak moment ("don't do that to me, Andy." i.e. "protect me here, dude!") with Kelly saying Andy was making things worse re: her social media backlash.  Kelly Dodd and Candiace from Potomac are cut from the same cloth. They can be so bold and nasty on social media, and then backtrack and play innocent when called out in person. Not gonna work, ladies. 

Meh. Glad it's only a two-parter. OC needs a major retooling for Season 16. 

Edited by Gray Bunny

• Members

So I finally watched OC last night for the first time this season to catch the reunion.

From everything I gathered, it appears Braunwyn was trying to become the star of the show and in doing so just pissed everyone off and now no one likes her. I love it. And her denying she’s a narcissist and just has a large ego was laughable.

Kelly can say all the stupid shi.t she wants on social media but when she’s called out on it in person she wants to start crying and getting frustrated. F.uck Kelly Dodd.

Don’t know Elizabeth, didn’t really care about her.

Emily looked great which was shocking.

Gina also looked great which was shocking.

Shannon is still very much Shannon.

• Members

TBF I blame that on editing.

Please register in order to view this content

That said...the moment Braunwyn mentioned her ex husband, you SAW Elizabeth's mood change. I felt up until then she made good points and owned anything she said online aka offcamera. But THAT? Yeah...she got mad. lol.

TBF again, Andy can't say anything as he is running around trying to cover up Gizelle's meltdown and playing damage control online with his own image. And at the same time pulling a Brian Frons on the HW shows. So...Kelly may not be in the right much at all...but she was right to give him a taste of his own medicine by mentioning how un-bias he really is. Innocent though Kelly is not.

See? Meh is how I feel about the season. The reunion though has been good. But...that might be DONE now that apparently they are going to try to re-edit Part 2 in light of the Braunwyn/Shannon's Daughter drama which of course Kelly just spilled even more tea (and I believe ABTT is also going to be doing in a few hours) about the incidents--PLURAL. 

In this case Braunwyn = Gizelle.

And well...Wrong road.

More like the Second Season curse.

She let any likeability and goodwill from viewers she had last season go straight to her head. Among other things.

• Members

OC

I'm glad it's only 2 parts because this season could hardly sustain itself it was so bland and boring and pointless.

Brown Wind deserved all of the heat she took and while she fought back well, I don't like her at all. I'm sick of her and don't want to see her on my screen going forward. 

Emily and Gina both came across well, as they have basically all season.

Shannon remains totally insufferable. It's interesting to see flashback scenes because her face is a cautionary tale about fillers and cosmetic dermatology treatments coupled with weight gain. She looks like a swollen cabbage patch doll. Tamra was right that sometimes a good ol' fashioned facelift is all you really need (Tamra still looks amazing and her recent appearance on Danny Pellegrino's podcast has me...I can't believe I'm saying this...missing her.)

Elizabeth really does lack a certain charisma when she's filmed for this show. She was far more interesting on Heather McDonald's podcast. 

Kelly is an idiot and while I appreciated her dragging Andy, who needs to go, her discussion about masks is absolutely pathetic. She is ill informed and anyone listening to her is ill advised in doing so. 

This franchise needs a really massive overhaul. I'd do the following:

1. Bring back Tamra and some names from the past like Lynn, Jeana, and Laurie - let's see where their lives are now. 

2. Keep Emily and Gina.

3. Fire Shannon, Elizabeth, Kelly, and Brown Wind. 

4. Hire one new cast member. 

SLC

Still loving it. Heather is just one of the brightest spots to my week, seeing her dance into that restaurant to Coach Shah's delight. 

Brookes and Meredith are the oddest little pairing but I'll hand it to him: he's the most interesting HW child in years. 

Whitney's storyline with her father strikes a very authentic note. It would be so stressful to deal with him because he seems like a live wire. 

• Members

I would give Elizabeth 1 more season.

Tamra is missed because she knew how to stir the pot, shared enough of her life without over sharing, and could be fun to hang with.  All things Brownie can't do..which Tamra even said herself during the interview.  She should be a producer..imho.

RHOSLC

Fire Jen

And meredith looks to be doing another disengaging move next week

She's almost too normal to be on the show..imho.

• Members

SLC

So that's why Whitney posted that picture of nuggets.

Lord...all I wanted to say was...As the Snowflake Turns...lol. Now that Seth and Meredith are back together, there was the loose thread of the fact Jen was gossiping about it. Some good friend, huh? Meanwhile, Jen was on the offs with Whitney. And if we know anything about Jen it was that she does not let go, putting Heather in the middle. So off to Vegas we went and, those two threads started to converge...and it looks like we are getting to that rumored fight.

MEREDITH. BOOM!!! She had already mentioned it, but I loved that she articulated that regardless of Jen being Jen, the point was that Jen was talking about her back. And how could she trust her? Smart woman. And I stay like seeing her smile. And sorry for the likers...but meh on Brooks. I would rather see Jen's son. JS.

JEN. I hollered when Jen fell off that counter. I hollered even more when the producers replayed it...probably the only time I like the producers. I have to admit...I have seen the shift between the productions. There's a lot more flashbacks, making me wish things were more literal like the first half of the season.  WESTWORLD this is not.   Anyway, I was enjoying Jen and Heather woofing it up in Vegas (as well as the double date) until Jen wanted to sit there and lightly threaten Whitney. Just ugh.

HEATHER. HAHAHAHAH at her on the date. Loving her in Vegas so far. But I'm right there with her. Jen has a bad habit of not letting things go. So as her best friend, Heather might just have to put her foot down. And next week...it looks like she does.

WHITNEY. That scene with her family and her dad spoke volume. It seems like the brother and sister was really, really hurt. And I liked that while she was not used to cameras, the sister was honest. And she was giving great shade in her THs all night. 

LISA. Fabulous ice was being petty. No one is shocked. And I laughed at her being so excited to get in a Ferrari only to be slow as a turtle. lol. And she is now turning on Jen to save face. What a shame.

MARY. So....FIVE houses. Other than that, not much of her in it. Again. At least she will be around for the finale party at least.

Good episode.

Same.