Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

Why not? Her life is basically a soap opera at this point. I worry Bravo wants to generify the reboot and take it away from its Cuban-American core, but WW is so messy, and at least she's not Larsa Pippen or Joanna Krupa.

• Replies 38.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I'm not feeling Mary's look but I like the rest overall.  I didn't realize they already filmed the reunion! Anyone know the total episode count it'll be? Wednesday was episode 10. 

RHOSLC: 

Rolling my eyes at Jen not taking accountability for her own actions/reactions. Was Whitney wrong to bring up the gossip at Jen's hubby's party? Absolutely. Did anyone force Jen to go apeshit and start throwing glasses and having a meltdown? Nope, that's on you boo. 

I love seeing Heather's self journey towards being a strong, independent and happy woman. I foresee Heather eventually settling down with a black man. I don't know why. A black husband, gay best friends, and drinking on the weekends while twerking with her cousin. I think that would make her life blissful. 

I don't know if I buy the reconciliation of Meredith and Seth. I think the lovey-dovey stuff is a bit overkill, kind of like when OC's Shannon and David Beador were overly horned up on their vacation after their vow renewal. I could see the honeymoon phase dying quickly and them going back to their old problems. 

The meeting of successful women in the yurt tent was... funny. I love how they glammed up the yurt, and I'm all for female empowerment, but it also strikes me as cheesy, having these women patting themselves on the back like that. "Yay us!" Gag. 

Jen already breaking the 4th wall with that dirty tub splash. Anything for a Teresa Guidice table moment. 

Overall, another good episode! Whitney was messy to bring up the gossip at the party, but she's still more mature than Jen to be able to take ownership of her mistakes and apologize. 

• Members

It is funny that she is poised next Jen Shah.  In every scene I think that Mary's clothes are so much edgier than her hair and makeup that she really needs a stylist.  Not to be too snobby, but that is the difference between people who say that they love fashion versus those who actually just like shopping and acquisition of more things.

Also, at the risk of being gouache, I don't understand Meredith's body.  Either she gained some weight during her separation from Seth, and then lost it before filming the confessionals, or she has huge boob implants and a tiny waist and it looks in proportion in certain outfits.  However, I appreciate her con that by saying less she has convinced the others ladies that she is more sophisticated, rather than the truth which is that she just has very few interesting ideas to talk about...

• Members

Wait. What? ooooooooooo

Please register in order to view this content

I like all of them EXCEPT for Lisa actually. lol. Or at least the first picture.

But if I've learned from seeing the looks and then a reunion trailer (OC), the dress probably look better on screen than just in a picture. 

• Members

That RHOA trailer says a lot. For one, I think we’re in for a much shorter season that we are used to. They have already cut so much footage to get to the group scenes and excitement, plus how u gonna release essentially a mid season promo after 5 episodes? If they don’t give us a retool for RHOA and OC I’m going to be furious. They have to get better with casting. 

I also think this is why Married to Medicine is being held so it can replace RHOA and keep sundays going until Potomac is ready. 

• Members

While I do think it will be a short season, it is being said this IS NOT the midseason trailer. 

So...what is? Hmmm...and DEAD at Kenya chanelling BASIC INSTINCT...

Speaking of cut...apparently there is a tweet going around of what might have been cut. And that stuff...probably setting up Tanya for what's coming among other things...would have made the first leg of it...which I don't mind btw...more bearable for others.

I agree with you on M2M @Chris B. I hear it will be NJ coming and M2M is the next new show (okay and SUMMER HOUSE) coming up next on the schedule. 

Edited by Taoboi

• Members

SLC

And then there was a turn...

Last week Jen had a blowup. AGAIN. This week it was about the fallout. And while it was nice that Heather found a way to get Whitney and Jen to some place of calm, just like she did with Mary, Jen is bound and determined to make this a moment. And as expected...next week Heather is in her crosshairs.

Meanwhile, we see Meredith and Seth recommit to each other. I guess I'm just daft because seeing them with Lisa and John at the dinner and the way that Seth looked at her like a man in love...I see it. I've been that man. If he's faking it, he's doing an excellent job of it. Now the question I would ponder if Meredith felt the same or was putting on an act. At face value, I would say it was nice to see her smile and it looked like a genuine one. However...there was still that soapy feel to it all...the fact that does Seth know Meredith was stepping out and with who, and the scene where Lisa and Meredith came to their realization that Jen was talking behind BOTH of their backs. Could some form of karma be coming her way?

JEN. Well, I gonna give her some good. I liked that she started to pull some big girl pants up a little bit by telling her man what was up. Now was she being honest with Sherriff or using deflecting from her drinking? Can a person say both? I mean at least she started to open up. And that was probably the realest she has been so far for me. But of course as soon as he mentioned the drinking, she had to throw the blame at him. Yeaaah, girl...NO. I get why she is numbing her pain. He has some of the blame, but common sense or not, she as an adult has to communicate with him as well. But for me...with Jen it comes back to her father...and perhaps it's because I lost my own...I can see why she would be this way now...especially since it's still very, very fresh with her. Perhaps her coming on the show...researching all the other HW shows was a way to cope and look for that attention that she is not getting from Sherriff. Sadly, it is backfiring. So...the bad. She still has not learned her lesson from her feud with Mary. Now she's doing it with Whitney. BAD MOVE. Especially now that Meredith and Lisa see she's been pot-stirring. Girl is going to get the one thing she has not been wanting...being alone.

HEATHER. I saw what you did there, girl!!! I loved that she had her cousin back and show that backbone that will come in handy next week when Jen comes for her and STILL held her cousin accountable for stupidly doing that thing. No one person had fault, but everyone had a role to play and dammit if they are not going to own their part with her. lol. She gave me La Dame vibes during that if we could only had gotten Monique and Candiace to sit in a room together with La Dame moderating. Meanwhile, I also love her self journey as well. Like @Gray Bunny said, I also believe that she would be happy with her cousin, a black husband, and kids. We already know girl has taste.

Please register in order to view this content

WHITNEY. Speaking of backbones...I liked that she is proving her tagline. She did not back down to Jen at all. I was worried that she might be too nice. Silly me. She's shown that while she is a nice person, she can get firm when she needs to. I also like that off-line, this rift between her and Jen seems temporary. The Raquel lookalike got into some trouble aka the happenings in DC right now. And I guess people were harassing Whitney since they are friends, but Jen showed support during that. I continue to like that closeness between her and Heather.

MEREDITH. No sign of her son. GOOD. lol. That said...I like that her and Seth are working it out. If anything, I am wondering if there is still drama to come. Like I mentioned above, we don't really know the extent of how their separation was to work. For all we know, her mystery man might just pop up. Or someone (ie: Jen) might mention it to Seth. Not to mention Meredith knows that Jen is not her friend. 

LISA. I liked the summit. Nothing wrong with some positive encouragement...with good food and drink. Other than being Meredith's support and witty one liners, Lisa was just being fabulous ice.

MARY. Still stirring the pot. But I do wonder if perhaps she might have heard what Meredith/Lisa said wrong. I'm sure they said something though. 

Good episode. 

And Vegas appears to be crazy.

HAHAHA!!!! I just said that. 

That shade was the highlight of the whole episode. Her own friend. 

• Members

Have y’all been paying attention to LVP? She isn’t letting the Vanderpump Rules delay slow her down at all. As we know, she has Vanderpump Dogs coming to Peacock and she recently got announced as a judge on Rebel Wilson’s dog grooming show for ABC. Then today people figured out she has yet another show, a talk show it seems coming to E! 

It’ll be a collection of dinner parties with different themes and a group of celebrity guests invited to Villa Rosa.