• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I didnt realize that Dallas was back but here are my thoughts

Good premiere! It didnt seem like COVID slowed them down at all. The producers did a good job here

Rolling my eyes at Brandi's tears and plea for sympathy. Talking about wanting to kill herself bc she was dragged. Really? She framed herself as the victim and I didnt like that. Im glad Tiffany pulled her aside to hold her acountable. Brandi apologized in front of the group and cried bc she thought that would protect her

Kary is a hypocrite and Im glad that the producers called her out. Why is she back?

Cameron's scenes with her family were cute. I didnt know her dog died. I felt for her but glad she is moving on

• Members

I’ll admit I didn’t pay attention to it at first, but on second glance the placement and body language does seem to tell a story. It’ll be interesting to see if it pans out that way or if we’re just reading into it. I do find it pretty iconic that once again Kyle has a sister on the show and couldn’t be further away from her lol. 

• Members

I love playing Photo Assumption!

What struck me was how quietly  dominant Kathy's body language is. She is used to calling all the shots in her life and thats just the way it is. She's smirking and got her hands on Dorit who looks happy to be Kathy's pet for now.

Dorit is an interesting shape-shifter, and that makes for an effective RH. She slides in and out of alliances as easily as she does sticky situations. That's talent. Last year she poked at Kyle but it slipped under the radar with all the Denise stuff. And now Kyle-Mo are her dearest couple friends! She's slippery and untrustworthy, but also light, charming and fun.

Garcelle has queen aura. She also has her arm around Dorit, like Kathy. She is smiling but I imagine Queen G might be a bit guarded. She knows how viciously the long-timers operate. I'm guessing they're on civil terms but she's keeping them at arms length and has Crystal between her and them. She also has her feet angled away from them and towards Kathy, Dorit, Sutton, even though the rest of her is angled face-on to camera.

Sutton seems comfortable with herself, it almost seems like she is the one who suggested the photo.

Crystal also seems comfortable with herself and confident. Love her jumpsuit. I'm guessing Crystal isn't there for drama with people.

The three on the right, oy. In contrast with her sister's strong stance, Kyle looks a little diminished. I know she's standing down-wind but it accentuates her lack of height. I can't get over the overly filled face and new teeth, but she looks in a good space. I wonder if Kathy's presence keeps her in check. She's a little afraid of her.

The rictus grins on Rinna and Erika! Smile as if your life depends in it! Don't show any weakness! Rinna looks like she is literally holding Erika upright. In some ways she must relish being the strong support in that relationship this year. Power!

Erika's hand is almost a fist compared with some of the others. She is leaning back onto Rinna. I may be projecting, but The Fall of the House of Girardi is written all over her, including the worry lines peeking over the top of her sunglasses. She prides herself on keeping it together but this is exacting a cost.

• Members

SLC

Well that was easy, breezy,...and MESSY.

Not sure where I land in that drama. I felt like they were all (except for Heather of course who had the wisdom to GTFO as quickly as possible) at fault. 

Mary...with very little screen time...did damage.

The aftermath next week should be fun...and another fourth wall breaking moment as we saw in that clip I posted a few weeks back.

WHITNEY. Guuuuuuuuuuuurl!!! LOL!!!  On one hand, she has a point. If Jen said she had a truce with Mary, she should have invited Mary to the birthday party. After all, her husband has no problem with Mary. Also it would have been a good olive branch to Mary. So her not doing it says so much about Jen. And this group going forward would need to have that talk. However...on the other hand...yeah, wrong time, wrong place now that it had happened. It was so much fun seeing her and Jen have their dance-off. As well as the group dance-off period. BUT...Whitney did not have to add fuel to the fire by mentioning the Seth/Meredith bomb. THAT was messy. And it was interesting that Meredith and Lisa were blindsided. No, no...messy. Jen was already on a 10, but throwing that out there just seem like Whitney wanted drama. Right idea. Wrong time. Just messy.

HEATHER. Right there with ya, Girl!!! I laughed when she saw where it was going and she got out of dodge. lol. I liked that she tried to have her cousin's back. I am impressed that again...she revealed that she already knew more tea, but did not reveal it to ANYONE. She continues to be a good friend. And I'm not sorry to say this...but she looked va-va-voom in that red sweater dress. I can't wait to see where she falls next week after the hot tub fight between Jen and Whitney. I'm literally excited.

JEN. Jen, you know how Whitney was wrong for throwing you under the bus. Guess what? You were wrong for making your husband's birthday party ABOUT YOU. She could have been a lady and shut Whitney all the way down then and there. You were right...wrong time, wrong place. But you DID NOT have to do that. She should have pulled a Meredith and disengage. But alas...and looks like her man will be getting into her a@@ next week about drinking and her meds...which is a revelation as well now that I think about it. Is that why you cray cray actually?  Hmmmm...

MARY. Monique has four homes. Mary has SIX. lol.  She did not do much this week, but she suuuuure lit that fuse by saying Meredith and Lisa talk behind Jen's back. Is that true, or is she just been vengeful? Time will tell. Meanwhile, I was enjoying the kookiness she was giving out.

LISA. Fabulous ice was none too pleased that Whitney was starting mess with her again. I bet that will come back to bite Whitney. Meanwhile, I continue to like that no matter how funny she comes off, it should be clear that she loves her kids. 

MEREDITH. She disengaged again!!! lol. It was clear that she did not at all like that tea that Whitney made her drink. And it will be interesting to see where she goes with Jen from here. The taste I got after watching this secret about her and Seth slowly build was good. I cannot wait for the rest. Meanwhile...ugh at her son. Why are you even in scenes with your dad and mom when they are filming unless you want to be on camera? Go away and let them get back together. Just so spoiled. 

Good episode. Can't wait until next week.