Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

RHOD

Yeah, I wasn't really feeling tonight until Tiffany's Pizza Party. And even then the Dallas Coven (Kary, Brandi, Kameron sadly, and Stephanie) just had to be overdramatic about it.

Do I feel Tiffany was in the right for the sneaky cultured food? No. While I could understand why she did it, as a host, sometimes people are not going to like what a host brings out when it comes to food. Or they might be allergic. It is something I deal with at work all the time...and I deal with some really stupid people. lol. She should not have to force anything on anyone PERIOD. Now as a prank...okay, she gets that. lol.

And given the potty humor, tone deaf pranks, and literally s&(* in hats that go on on this show, not one of these heffas can sit there (debatably Kameron can since this has been a recurring drama between the two of them) and be all overdramatic over some crickets in pizza. NOT ONE OF THEM. I did enjoy the fact that RealBrandi almost came out, revealing her whole storyline IS a storyline. *cough*redemption*cough* And that is why it will not work.

I left the episode wishing to see more of Jen. I posted a story earlier about RHOV and on that page it had a little more tea about what would have happened with her. If true, yeah, I could see why she was cut if they are keeping it light because it could have been dark. Or inspiring. 

As is it seems like it is LeeAndra/Tiffany vs Kary/Brandi/Stephanie with Jen in the middle with Kameron doing whatever she feels like it with Kary leanings. Which is good because it has been clear for a while, was clear again tonight, and will be clear next week that LeeAndra and Tiffany have each other's back. And I continue to enjoy that. I guess they are the mature female friendship that I expect and do not see with Brandi/Stephanie. 

LEEANDRA. Still following LeeAnne for a storyline. Tired. BUT like I said above, I loved anything where it was her and Tiffany interacting and being friends. Heck, even Kameron got into the act with them. And that was a great moment to see them having fun, being rich bitcas, and enjoying more of Tiffany's closet. 

TIFFANY. I found her bossy, too. LOL!!! I'm not going to lie. However, that was HER HOUSE. And she had rules. And I respect that she was upfront that it was a simple dinner party and there was a cut off time. The Dallas Coven was just being upset for the sake of it which made me RME. As a Southerner, even I know what a dinner party is and we do dinner parties OFTEN. Since I'm not married and know this...you can imagine what I think about them thinking they are playing dumb over Tiffany's very normal rules. I liked the prank and even when they got dramatic, she was enough of a host to try to fix the solution. And her husband was adorable for co-host due to her being late due to work.

STEPHANIE. Her and the POC co-worker gave me soap 'POC as a talk-to' vibes. NEXT.

BRANDI. Hehe...she literally was going to sit there and freak out over crickets given some of what she has done. GIRL, SIT YOUR A$$ DOWN. That Stephanie wanted to sit there and hold her hair like some bootleg Robyn to Chucky's Gizelle. NEXT.

KAMERON. Well, I know @Cat will be happy to know the trainer was back.

Please register in order to view this content

But otherwise...I was not feeling her. I think today's earlier news with her and Tiffany has surprisingly soured me with her today and I've always liked her. So...uh oh? for me. Because she was fun here. She gave great THs tonight. And I still feel that she was in the right this time over the crickets and being sneaky. But I was not feeling her like I usually do. Judging from the preview of next week...this looks like it is only temporary.

KARY. Hm. Lint. NEXT.

That's all I got. I guess the first dull episode for me this season. But at least it looks like it will pick up again next week with the road trip. 

• Replies 38.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Whoever would have thought that Mary. M. Cosby. would be the MVP of Part 1 of the reunion? She did not break a sweat and took no prisoners. She seemed to be coming into it with zero alliances and just her own opinions. That comment to Jen was one of the most forthright ways to take someone down by outright rejecting them.

I haven't liked Lisa from the start and this part of the reunion solidified why. She hates Heather because good 'ol lollipop chicken drumstick loving Heather is a breakout favourite while Lisa has been shown to be the bitch that she is. "Roll the footage!" should only be used when the footage you're rolling doesn't directly contradict the point you're trying to make. Heather is a serious opponent for someone like Lisa whose used to steamrolling people. 

Meredith looked great. 

Whitney was ready for a fight and Lisa was on the defensive with her as well. 

Lisa will come out of this reunion looking worse than Jen the lunatic. 

• Members

SLC

'I smell hospital still.'

ME:

Image result for #dead

In a word: WOW.

For me that was worth the wait. And so much going on.

There were so many moments. But I think my favorite easily was the moment after the 'Does Mary's name triggered Jen?' talk where Mary and Jen stared daggers at each other. They did it so perfectly at each other. And I just thought they should be back for Season 2 (which Bravo is ALREADY advertising during the reunion) cuz their rivalry has legs.

MEREDITH AND LISA FELL OUT??????????? When? Where? Why? So many questions there. Maybe in Part 2. Maybe that is even why they are sat separately. 

I said it during the OC reunion and I believe the RHOP reunion as well, but I'll say it again...some what of the ladies wore look soooo much better on screen than it does in pictures. Cuz...Meredith...DAMN. LOL. I loved looking at her through out. The styling of the hair. The earrings. The rings. That dress. How she holds herself. Just breathtaking to me. So funny given how plain and bad that picture of her pre-reunion looked. 

Easily Mary OWNED Part 1 of the reunion. She proved her tagline without breaking a sweat. I can't wait for @Chris B to see her. 

JEN. I'm going to get this out of the way first. Why? It seems like someone FINALLY clued Jen in on how she was looking on screen. Or that perhaps she is not mixing her meds with her alcohol. Which is a GOOD look for her. NOW she seems like she is finally reflecting. OR she is duck and covering. Which judging from online...is working for her. Also she knew the others would be coming for her. So she had to play nice. I think the only times she was being RealJen was 1) when she apologized to Heather...I actually did not feel that was fake even if it took her a year...STOP BEING MESSY ANDY!!! and 2) all of her attempts to not get triggered by Mary. And Mary STAYED on her neck throughout Part 1 and you could see she wanted to get into it with her and was fighting everything in her power to keep to the 'Zen' image. In the first part of Meredith vs Jen, I also feel unless producers produce a receipt that in the Brooks battle Meredith is lying so TeamJen on that. And the producers were producing receipts throughout Part 1 so more reason to believe Jen. For once. 

LISA. I said it best when I say B I T C H. Clearly, Lisa is jealous of the fact that Rihanna is one of the many fans who has fallen in love with Heather. Heather IS the breakout star. She is sooo relatable AND has her own business and money. She is everything that Lisa is, but NICER. And that BURRRNS Lisa up. Clearly, she and Jen have an alliance going on so Lisa is just being the guard dog for her. For now. I love that my Fabulous Ice held her own against everyone coming for her. Mary dogwalked the h#$% out of her. Whitney tried it. Meredith gave her points. But Heather draggggggggggggggged her at the end of Part 1. While all of this is good TV for Lisa...sorry about the fandom...it looks like SHE needs some self-reflection right now like Jen is doing. Either that or she needs to

Please register in order to view this content

MEREDITH. Yeah, I understand that she wants to stand up for her child like any mother. However, it is clear to everyone that your son was looking for a moment. It also looked like Jen told no lies by saying he was white and prevlieged. #facts And he acts it. Also JEN DID NOT KNOW. So it was not her fault. Other than that I was curious about the fallout between Meredith and Lisa. They are finishing each other's sentences at all.

WHITNEY. Girl, you need practice. lol. That faked receipt. SMH. But that said, she did good during the reunion. Her and Heather double-teamed Heather beautifully. Both got their turn to point out how Lisa had wronged them and the fact that she really is not a nice person versus she might just be too blunt. I am a blunt person and know when I am being a d&*(/diva/bitca vs when I say something that is to the point which can shock people with my straightforwardness. And someone who can see that difference KNOWS when they are doing so. So I loved Whitney saying the difference. I loved Heather saying the same. But it just fell on deaf ears.

HEATHER. YOU DRAG THAT TRICK, HEATHER!!! You explained. Whitney explained. Even Mary...an actual friend...explained. And Lisa STILL does not get it. You tell her the truth since she is so straight forward. A straight forward person can deal with it. Lisa CANNOT. She's a bitca. that's jealous of you. GET...HER. And how dare Lisa blame her for the fact that the audience is attacking her on SM. I loved how much shade she threw at Lisa. 'Jen wanted to upgrade to THIS.' I was DEAD. Lisa barely recovered.

MARY. MVP. Heather vs Lisa was close, but for me Mary coming in and owning EVERYONE was a thing of beauty. And if people came for her, she did read them like a scripture. I LIVED. Especially how her heel stayed on Jen's neck. STAYED. Someone online suggested that it seem like Mary did not watch anything, but her own scenes this past season so she was hearing all of what happened at the reunion in real time. And that made all the difference. She was giving her honest opinion with honest reactions. And she STILL threw shade, gathered people (mostly Lisa this time) and dragged (Jen) so effortlessly. She spared no one's feelings. Even her wigs'. lol. Her ShebySheree kookiness has to come back next season. 

ETA: Messy Andy wants to be a HW so bad. Thankfully he's more controlled so far. 

Edited by Taoboi

• Members

That SLC reunion was really good.  It had strong energy the entire hour with no filler.  That ladies argued, but it hasn't gotten toxic.  They didn't scream over each other.  Lisa clearly came to be Jen's mouthpiece.  Ironically, it worked because I found Jen to be enjoyable for once.  She was calm and didn't overreact (yet anyway).  It's clearly Heather/Whitney vs. Lisa in Season 2.  I'm looking forward to seeing how Meredith navigates season 2 while still being Lisa's friend, yet basically refusing to be Jen's friend again.  

• Members

Lisa should have been the villainess...a meaner version of Camille Grammar. 

But Jen had to ruin the narrative.  I don't buy the act, she pulled this same thing with her husband in one scene..but as we later saw..it was an act.

I'm wondering if a lot was filmed and not shown?  Almost all the women seem to have issues with Lisa that didn't end up airing I'm guessing

• Members

I am HERE for whatever Monique Samuels is serving!!!  I love that "preview" clip. Well done lol. 

I haven't seen SLC Reunion yet, but I thought it was strange how Lisa's dismissal of Heather early on in the season (Lisa saying she didn't really know Heather and referring to her as a good-time-girl in college) was pretty much dropped after the luncheon event.