Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I've been in MIA from the Housewives (life has taken me all the way off from tv) but I randomly watched the Season 11 NJ premiere after seeing some Twitter buzz..... All these years later and it's still Teresa Giudice for me!

She is messy, ignorant, petty, and vindictive but she is an icon and the show. Periodt!

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

3 pages to catch up on after my 5 day power outage adventures.

Salt lake city 

Lisa vs Heather is everyone I was hoping it would be after the 1st episode where Lisa didn't remember Heather in school..but heard she was a good time girl.  I'd been waiting for the match up.  So far..evenly matched.

Also, I was wondering what Lisa would be like in a conflict..and we got a taste at Sharif's party.

I'm wondering if Lisa is a true blue friend wrapped in Ice...while Heather is a cold hearted witch wrapped in awkward cuddly cotton candy.  Hmmm

• Members

*RHOMAdriana*You beat me to the tweet*RHOMAdriana* 

HAHAHAHAHA!!!

I just woke up and saw this and was coming over here to find you!!!!

OMG! OMG! OMG!

Wow. I guess this season is about to turn later seasons RHOP and be lit. Cuz that? I wonder how it is going to go down on the show then? Who would even bring it up? Jen maybe? 

And also maybe this is why Brandi was brought back rather than fired like LeeAnne. Because the producers knew this would come out and wanted some drama. Or...just payback.

If so...bravo Karma...

• Members

@TaoboiIt still amazes me how Dallas keeps their stories under wraps even while airing. They have me pumped for this second half! That mid season trailer told us *nothing*! 

This needs to be the new normal. I know everybody is excited for RHOA tonight and while I will watch, we’ve known about this stripper gate since it happened! I want to be surprised! Salt Lake City was a surprise, Dallas has been a surprise, Jersey is a surprise! I like not knowing everything that is going to happen. This is why I’m so pumped for New York and Beverly Hills. It’s unheard of for BH not to go to the press, but for once we truly don’t know much of anything. 

• Members

@Chris B same. I've been surprisingly enjoying this season so far. And YES on the trailer. They are so stringing us along and doing an efficiently great job at it by not releasing anything new in the midseason trailer.

Well with strippergate on RHOA...at least for me...we really don't know the specifics of the aftermath...just that there was a great shift in the dynamic. Hints of who and what. But not all or how it will affect the whole yet. So I am tuned in to that. 

SLC, RHOJ did a great job of keeping what went down under wraps for sure. I giggled during the premiere because I remember seeing pictures of the place where they had the party for Evan (and I remember they had more masks than was shown which I liked) and those pictures were dropped a while ago, but they filmed this season pretty fast as RHOA did. 

BH not watching but respect they have been secretly hush hush other than Kyle having a slipup. And they filmed here in San Diego in La Jolla a few weeks ago and still nothing. 

And I'm soooooo ready for NY. I know NOTHING. 

Same.

But again...maybe those production knew they were going to make Chucky walk over broken glass.  Which now that I think about it...perhaps those rumors of her being preggers while filming are true.

• Members

Welp. Brandi certainly couched her goodbye statement in a whole lot of religiosity! Wonder if she's leaving because someone brought up the Bryan + affair = Bruin rumor, or whether this was always the plan and production just wanted to give her time to wrap up her story.

Nothing in the last two episodes say to me that she is ready to leave and move on. If anything, she seems increasingly keen to participate in group dynamics. 

Edited by Cat