• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Dallas:

If I were advising Brandi on how to interact with Tiffany...I would talk about her children since both of them have daughters.  Maybe set up a playdate with her twins and her youngest daughter.  And just ask her questions about her life....you know...show an active interest.

So Kary's month long b day celebration reminds me of Leeanne 's multi day wedding adventure.  2 peas in a pod

• Members

The rumor probably came from Rinna! She knows there is an opening, so throw the rumor out there in hopes E! thinks it’s a good idea. I still maintain she was the one who leaked the Lucy Lucy Apple Juicy story. It amazes me nobody calls her on it when she admits she will do anything to stay in the press and she has said she creates storylines. 

The issue is that Brandi isn’t sorry. Let’s not forget she doubled down multiple times when first called out and only apologized when she thought she’d get fired. She’s weaponized her apology so nobody can criticize her. The reason she’s uncomfortable around Tiffany is because she KNOWS she doesn’t care and how easy it would be to skip up and be racist. 

Tiffany isnt perfect by any means, but she’s shown an openness to everybody in the cast. Like u said, if Brandi showed an interest and tried hanging out with Tiffany one-on-one she’d be more comfortable. She literally has a gift in having a Chinese cast member but isn’t taking advantage of it because she wants to be the victim. 

• Members

RHOD

If the best thing about an episode is the promo for next week and that is for what WAS NOT shown...then your episode is probably a boring one.

After a suspicious pre-empted when it was supposed to air last week, the girls of Dallas were back. But all the momentum was oh so lost. And sadly I found it all dour.

There was Stephanie and Kameron picking on Tiffany. And let's be clear. That was all they were doing. If anything, they were really just coming across jealous. Tiffany can do what she wants in her own house. And when Tiffany tried to make amends, they were not even trying to hear that. So darned if she did, darned if she did not. I thought the Green Eyed Bandits were in Potomac, not Dallas? 

There was Kary trying to use her child for storyline. And her making up with LeeAndra felt so well...anti-climatic. Not helped by Brandi all up in it. 

There was Brandi with her victim edit. And I loved that so many people did not fall for it. Nor did I. She was quick to jump on Tiffany for making a comment that was NOT her saying that Brandi was giving all of them drugs. And then she wanted to talk about how she did not feel like she was being herself around Tiffany. How is that Tiffany's problem when she has been nothing, but nice to you and open? Probably because Brandi can't be racist around someone of a different race. But she can be herself. Guilt suuuure does know how to eat up the guilty. 

Hopefully next week is not a trick. But it shows why Brandi is trying to run off the show...

• Members

@TaoboiI didn't find this episode boring, but that two week break killed the momentum since it was in the middle of a trip. I do see what D'Andra meant when she said the midseason trailer purposely left stuff out. I assumed Brandi left because of the baby rumor, but I'm starting to think they're going to be heavily attacking Tiffany and she left before the heat got to her. I also find it telling you haven't had Kary on WWHL so I'm wondering if she does something in these final episodes. 

• Members

Thank goodness. At least the Kardashians back in their heyday offered drama and personality. Rinna keeps trying to make those two eye-rolling mouthbreathers happen.

Rinna never had an original idea in her life -- she stays copying what other people (Yolanda, Kris Jenner) originated.

SLC:

Anyone heard the audio of Jen Shah in a long screaming rant at the designer who did her fashions? It reminded me of some of the showbiz types I worked for as a literary agency assistant back in the day. That kind of verbal excoriation (nicknamed 'the hairdryer' lol) was... not fun. The addition of a pointy fingernail in the face would have made it worse. Even though Jen said some things at reunion about learning to do better, this audio isn't a good look. Perhaps she feels this is how 'queens' act -- it's not. 

Potomac keeps bringing it and bringing it! Is this the new HW Mia Thornton? I doubt it's Wendy somehow. And the husband? You know everybody's mind goes straight to Juan on these things! Though it could be anybody -- even Michael. Speaking of the Darbys....

Ashley had her bebe!

Edited by Cat

• Members

You might be right about the episode. I don't think I was in the right head space due to continuing internet problems as I was working on book teasers. 

I agree. What could have happened that Tiffany left? I think she was heavily attacked. And it was a bad look on all of them. 

@Cat I saw TT mentioned Jen. Yeah, a bad look for her for sure especially after the reunion. But it seems she bankrolls him so some people feel that is okay since she's basically the boss. Unless I am wrong.

Congrats to Ashley.

As for whom...I on the side that while Mia is the forerunner, it's not her. They were testing other women as well so perhaps it is one of them.

• Members

With Jen, her designer who designed her intro dress, reunion dress, Biden dress and outfits for pretty much every Photoshoot she did last year admitted he’s one of the people she was screaming at and that he no longer works for her. I’ve seen some people say we need to know the context, but under *no* circumstances should you talk to your employees like that. I hope the girls are messy and bring it up lol. 

• Members

I agree. I have a similar work situation going on with one of my coworker. I feel my boss is shooting himself in an already shot-in and destroyed shoe, but he really is not self aware enough. Or don't care cuz it's me, me, me. 

• Members

The blind item said new cast member, so I doubt it is Wendy. I don't think it is Mia either seeing as she's happily married and loves Karen & Wendy. 

I think it is one of the many women they are testing out as "friends."

When it comes to the husbands, I don't think it is Ray. If he is, I doubt Karen would care at this point.

I don't believe it is Michael either. I think Michael is going to be VERY sly about his affairs going forward. Also, I don't think Michael will be featured much on future seasons. I see Michael popping in every blue moon and that's it. I get the impression that he is tired of carrying this show on his back. 

Please register in order to view this content

Juan's alleged affairs in the DMV have been documented since season 1. Ashley pointed that out. Plus, he and Robyn aren't married and everyone knows their pending "marriage" is storyline based. 

That leaves Eddie and Broke Chris Bassett Hound...

Rumors of Eddie were out awhile ago, but my gut is on the Bassett Hound. You can tell that he is growing tired of the crybaby and I wouldn't be surprised if he steps out on her.