Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I just saw the report and yay! I am glad she is leaving. I hope Stephanie bows out behind her b/c that'll mean she'll no longer have Brandi to cover her a**. Her true side will start to seep out. 

Brandi leaving will hopefully open the door to Dallas getting a much needed reboot like Miami did back in season 2. 

Even though I f-cking hate Dollar Tree Kary, keep her (as we need a villain), D'Andra, Kameron, Steph, and Tiffany. Bring back Cary Deuber and bring on Claudia Jordan and another Black housewife and go from there. 

• Members

Now Stephanie's true self is already doing that.

Please register in order to view this content

In any case WE WON!!!!

I do love that people are campaigning for black housewives. I remember hearing that some had tested or at least been filmed so it would be the way to go. 

• Members

RHOA

Thank you Kenya for saving this season! Had it not been for her, the girls would have swept way there night of fun and there would have been nothing to talk about but Kenya made it a much needed storyline and we all got life from it. BEST episode of the season and hopefully this was the jolt it needed to take us to finale

BH

Rinna looks good here in her new confessional look

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

Karen & Ashley kiki-ing is a MOOD. And just like that, I am missing Potomac and hoping for a friendship to flourish between these two! 

With Monique gone (and Gizelle, Robyn and Candiace now allied together in hatred of Monique and Karen), it makes too much sense for KAshley not to have an alliance. Ashley was giving La Dame the compliments and turning on the charm.

Edited by Cat

• Members

Really? What are they normally pulling in nowadays? I see on Showbuzz Daily their total viewership at 1.4 million. That's actually kinda sad. I didn't realize their highest rated Housewives (or second highest, if Beverly Hills is No. 1 now) are a far cry away from even 2 million anymore... 

If Housewives are modern day Soap Operas, they've hit the late 90's/early 00's era.