Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I agree with you for this very reason. I want people watching to have a similar reaction to the one I am having, asking questions of ourselves and how we might unconsciously act. Last week's episode showed so well (rather than told) what it must be like to be in Tiffany's shoes. I felt very keenly for her. Seeing this is a much more effective tool to illustrate microaggressions and passive racism. I also appreciate that Bravo is not hiding this footage or editing it a certain way to make it ambiguous.

Edited by Cat

• Members

I agree with y’all that Dallas came together in the way we were all hoping for. I felt like this episode was more balanced than the heaviness of Tiffany and D’Andra having to carry the season as they have. I mean they were still central to this episodes success, but I feel like Kary, Kam and Brandi (and Momma Dee) also contributed in a big way which made this episode spark. 

With that said, Brandi is still garbage and I am ready for her to be gone. The way she treated D’Andra was shameful and I question her motives. I’m glad D called the ghost hunting demon out on being a hypocrite. My question for you guys is....do y’all see Brandi coming to the reunion? There is absolutely no way I see that happening. None! Not with the video of her hubby cheating, the way she’s acted this season and lord knows what’s to come. She quit mid season for a reason. 

• Members

IA -- no way will she be at reunion. It's almost as if -- *gasp* -- she knew this video was about to emerge when she decided to quit! 

Please register in order to view this content

My guess is she also didn't want to answer questions about that or the adoptions. Plus I'm assuming she pulls some more passive-aggressive sh*t on the show which she knows full well makes her look bad.

I feel bad for her that Budget David Beador is checked out and screwing around -- never did like him -- but nevertheless I wish she'd put her big-girl boots, go to reunion and deal with some of these issues head-on. Reunion would be her opportunity to speak her side of things.

• Members

NJ

Tonight was such a perfect example of why I love this franchise. It had touches of drama, family, and humour. 

Key to this is the major role the husbands all take. When Bill was hauling Jennifer out of the party and the two Joe’s came to help him? I laughed so hard. 

• Members

This week was episode 10. I have to imagine we only have 2-3 more episodes until reunion.

ATL was on episode 13 this week -- I'm guessing we got 3-4 more episodes of the actual season left? 

Agreed. Mama Dee seems eternally disappointed in D'Andra, mainly because she didn't turn out exactly like her. In fact, DAndra was on Danny Pellegrino's latest podcast and she explained that throughout her childhood, she was in and out of the hospital with health problems. So she was never as robust health-wise as Mama Dee (who seriously looks like she could be in her late 50s with that face lift). Maybe Mama Dee saw this as 'weakness.' D'Andra also mentioned that Glenn Simmons was the one constant parental figure in her life who would stay with her in hospital and drive her to school and hug her, so it doesn't sound like Mama Dee was always there for her. D'Andra seems to be searching for purpose, not very focused, not a business brain, and someone who needs a lot of nurturing, perhaps because her mom was not all that maternal growing up.

I could see D'Andra doing well with Stephanie's lovely mom.

In a way, it is nice that Mama Dee genuinely likes Tiffany. I imagine that when Mama Dee went in for her 5th face lift or something, Tiffany was there for her and kept her calm and upbeat. Procedures can be scary. And from there they bonded.

I get a real kick out of Kameron and Court. He refers to himself as the hobbit! 

Please register in order to view this content

Re: the episode: Give Mama Dee a star already. She is the biggest pot-stirrer on earth and she knew D'Andra would lose it. I believe that D'Andra chose the name Simmons for both reasons -- because her bio dad was drinking heavily and not in her life, and she considered Glenn her dad. And also because Simmons the name would open doors. When you imagine that Glenn left his money to D'Andra over his other children, it really adds an extra layer, especially with Kam talking about Mama Dee being a bit of a gold-digger.

Also, if Kary wants to get into party-planning, she might want to rethink that. A 'Moroccan-themed' party? Where? It was a bunch of balloons in a backyard! 

Mama Dee looked bored throughout, and she also looked at Brandi like she has her number. Especially when Brandi called D'Andra her "sister in Christ." I suspect Mama Dee wanted to give Brandi a lesson in the true art of starting drama.

Edited by Cat

• Members

Same. Aren't DALLAS seasons usually between 13 to 15. Sounds like this season will be more extended this year.

ATL feels like it will be 20 and we are still not at their last casts trip in NOLA yet. 

Well he's a cute hobbit.  Just saying.

Good you like Mama Dee spilling the tea.  

You are now making me wonder how far back Tiffany has known both of them. I know I saw a picture from a previous reality tv show and that has to be around 2003/4 so she's known them for a loooooong time if I am right on the time of that show. 

• Members

New Jersey:

Jackie could take a page out of Meredith Mark's book...and show up and disengage when being yelled at...or come wearing a quirky fashion accessory that has everyone talking.

Instead she's pulling an Aviva..and we know what happened there.

Jennifer...I could be drinking buddies with her lol.

• Members

Ooh girl, I thought the same exact thing, comparing Jackie to Aviva. Other than flashbacks, Jackie wasn't even featured last night. She's milking this feud for all it's worth. I feel it's all coaxed to give Teresa an adversary. But whatevs, NJ is enjoyable over all. 

Jennifer reminds me of one of my best friends when she's... overserved. I laughed watching her hubby and the husbands carry her to safety. Hope she didn't upchuck in the car on the ride home! 

Margaret's face continues to perplex me.