Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Oh, I've seen Leah being extra ever since she called Production's bluff and got that pay raise. But...I had hoped that she would not let it go to her head. 

I like Heather and so do it appears a lot of people so I expect some backlash if Heather walked off cuz of her. 

What little I heard...Leah CAN.  

• Members

That was it!  It was the pay raise that went to her head. That and the fact that she was treated so fantastically at her first Reunion.

Bravo was obsessed with demos at that time and relieved to have found a millennial liked by the audience, so the network put its chips on Leah. This was early on in the pandemic and before the surprise hits of Garcelle, Tiffany and RHOSLC, so I wonder if Bravo feels quite the same way about Leah now. Same kind of rushed decision-making which put Kelly Dodd as the lynchpin of OC and gave Vicki & Tamra the heave-ho.

I love HEY MAMA! -- even if she can get a touch preachy -- and I think many on social media feel the same. Hence today's backlash on Leah.

LOL 

prettynerdieworks.tumblr.com - Tumbex

Edited by Cat

• Members

I hope they got it on camera! I been telling y’all her lifestyle didn’t add up with what we’re saying! The “first assistant” she was arrested with is also the owner of the Porsche she drives around in. 

This is insane! I wonder if she’ll be able to continue filming. 

• Members

That's the vibe I've always gotten as well. From what little I've seen of her I like her. And she never backed down from using the word HOLLA. And her husband is FOINE. LOL. 

So backlash away. 

Yeah...more reason for her to be jealous of Mary.