Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

The thing with Jen was during that Met confrontation with Mary...she backed down when Mary offered to go outside and settle this.

Mary is shady as well...so I'm sure she'll be exposed in due time.  

No wonder Jen was so tense.... guilt has a way of eating one up.

And it looks like Whitney's skin care line is in Meredith's boutique.  

• Members

The Feds always make hyperbolic statements like those about Jen.  Selling bad customer listings is not the same as stealing and seems difficult to prove.  A simple re-watch of Glengarry Glen Ross   would demonstrate how companies buy bad listings all the time to try to make sales. Someone would have to be able to show receipts that Jen knew the lists were faulty and sold them anyway. 

However, the fact that she and her assistant were actually arrested is shocking!  Andy noted that they are currently filming.  So, it will be a schadenfreude-fest to watch the reactions of the other women to Jen's situation.   

• Members

Please register in order to view this content

I figured the 'money' she was dishing out on those looks was either non-existant or from shady sources, but I wasn't expecting an arrest this early in SLC's cycle!

If I were Mary, I would make sure those church accounts are in tip-top shape.

ETA: Omg THEY WERE FILMING 

Edited by Cat

• Members

Allegedly some of the Shah Squad/glam team were undercover agents. This clearly has been investigated for a long time. 

I know everybody thinks Mary is next, but I truly think she’s covered. Her husband? Not sure, but she took Teresa’s advice head on and said she doesn’t plan on hiding anything because it always comes out. It’s always the ones you least expect (Teresa, Jen, Erika).