Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Porsha really shouldnt be that surprised by Marlo. She's done this to all her friends on the show. She cant play neutral and will throw her friendships away and air out your sh-t to hurt you. Thats been her M.O. sine she fell out with Nene way back.

Speaking of which, Marlo is starting to win me over again. I still dont trust her and dont think Kenya should but she's enjoyable without being overly nasty

• Members

RHOA

Say what you want...Porsha vs Kenya STILL got it. 

Right up until the hurricane caused the power to go out in NOLA (and basically ending the trip), the episode was nicely paced. Those girls can't even have tooooo much fun without someone being extra. And extra in this case was of course MARLO. lol. Was she messy to bring up the Kenya/Porsha in the middle drama to Big Freedia? YES. Was it funny how Porsha AND Kenya double teamed Marlo with the quickness (see? they do work great together?)? OF COURSE!!! But Marlo going off, storming out, and realizing she stormed out THE WRONG WAY and turning around and cursing them out on the way out? PRICELESS.

After that...the episode just lost momentum. But the funny thing about that was that as soon as Porsha, Kenya, and Marlo were back in the same room at the end of the episode at Kandi's food tasting at Blaze (which looks great inside), the momentum was BACK!!! And...TO BE CONTINUED. 

That said...I agree with Kandi. Everybody is over this now. What started off as Kenya spicing up a transitional season (and getting rid of a rival) has turned into a tiring feud. What is sad is that Kenya and Porsha had made so much progress. They had actually been friends. But Porsha threw that all away from someone who is not even on the show anymore. And while Kenya had not exactly given one a reason to completely trust her, she had been more willing to put it all aside. 

Is it a moot point?

I guess we will see.

KENYA. Hahahahahaha at her Talking Heads. That said...she was just really kinda there. If she had not been asked a question, then she would have not gotten into it with Porsha. Or...dare I say it...own that the reason she was bringing up Bolo after being asked the question is less about the actions of a single woman, but the alleged actions of a taken one. And...where is Tanya again?

Please register in order to view this content

CYNTHIA. I liked that she was vibing with everyone but interesting how close she is getting to Porsha all of a sudden. Hmmmm.

KANDI. THANK YOU, Kandi for saying what someone should have said on M2M about Mariah and Quad. At some point, they are going to have to come to some resolution. They are in the same group so either they will have to move on or it will tear it apart...not in a good way. But will they? And I loved the Mama Joyce cameo and seeing the Blaze steakhouse.

PORSHA. Liking seeing her do stuff with Cynthia for black businesses. But I don't like we saw some old Porsha. lol. 

DREW. Doing too much. 

So...two more episodes and then REUNION time? BET. 

• Members

Please register in order to view this content

Dolores didn't know!

Lowkey looking forward to this. But Brielle SexDollFace headlining? Not when there is QUEEN Briana around! Also, Gia and the Manzo boys will be reunited again! Waking up in the morning, thinkin' 'bout so many things....

Riley, Victoria, Avery and Kairo are going to be side-eyeing Andy throughout.

Brooks Marks should not be in this posse.

Edited by Cat

• Members

Yeah, those Zolciak sex doll clones are so off-putting. Does the older one still get a build-up of saliva on the sides of her mouth when she speaks? 

+1 on Brooks Marks not deserving to be there. You know Andy just wants to bang him. That's his target age... 

Re: ATL  I sure hope they finally put this Bolo drama to rest. To me, it was bordering on pantygate redundancy. I'm glad Kandi pointed out it shouldn't matter regardless of what did or didn't happen. It's NOT YOUR BUSINESS KENYA! 

Re: NJ   That was a wild and crazy episode. Who'd o' thunk the episode would end with Teresa taking Instagrammable photos of Evan & Jackie on the boat. Will wonders never cease?  Meanwhile, Jennifer was a messy instigator at the table.  I'm still Team Margaret in the Jen vs. Marge debate. 

I hear Real Housewives of Beverly Hills promo is about to be released today....?! 

• Members

I imagine Babydoll Zolciak still gets the flecks -- because those blown up lips are now rock-hard monsters. 

Andy wants to bang Brooks? Lord. I would have thought Frankie Catania would be the discerning gay man's choice!

I don't know what to say about Kenya STILL trying to make Whodunnit a thing when the Bolo episode was like 6 weeks ago! Porsha is grown up and SINGLE!

BH trailer today??

Lisa Vanderpump GIFs | Tenor

Edited by Cat

• Members

I doubt it. None of these kids are really built for reality TV, except possibly Gia. This is a BravoCon segment with 'scandalous' questions and their moms showing up to embarrass them. As it is, it's probably going to be 15 mins of these poor kids crammed on Zoom and their wi-fi cutting out periodically.

• Members

I didn’t watch Real Housewives of Durban until now because the promos looked terrible, but two episodes in it actually really interesting. The production values are finally on par with the other series and the cast is good. They seem very wealthy and this show is very different from Johannesburg so I can see the value in both existing. This cast also seems to have good chemistry. 

The most interesting thing story wise is that one housewife had this rich and famous husband that died. Well come to find out at a dinner party, one of the other HWs is the mother of the dead husbands daughter! The new wife knew about the daughter but had never met the mother so it was a true HWs shock seeing them discover each other.