Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

OMG, can you imagine? Dorinda, Kandi, Kenya, CANDIACE, Ashley, Karen, Teresa, Dolores would check that attitude PDQ.

Gina Liano of RHOMelbourne would also leave Erika a gibbering wreck. She can both outsmart and outswear anybody.

Now this is the RH All-Stars I want to see!

Edited by Cat

• Members

I would LIVE for that. And, yes, I haven’t watched much Melbourne, but I’ve seen enough of Gina to know she’d obliterate her.

Even Bethenny, who doesn’t seem the type to throw hands, intimidated Erika when she appeared on BH years ago. She wouldn’t stand for any of that sh!t.

Dorit, I think, can hold her own against Erika, and Garcelle is someone I’d love to see Erika try, but my problem with BH recently is that the bullies have won. Even though the Green-Eyed Bandits and Candiace ultimately ran Monique off the show, I always felt Monique (or anyone else in the cast) could handle business and put up a hell of a good fight. 

Edited by Faulkner

• Members

Crystal comes across like a bitch.  She's also friends with Maria Arena Bell...so I side eye anyone that's friends with her...just like I side eyed Kyle being friends with Faye resnick 

Sutton vs Crystal seems promising though.

And I would have demoted Erika.  Keeping her diamond is like rewarding a child for bad behavior.

• Members

I am not so sure! I feel like this is going to be a breakout season for Sutton. From what insiders have said she was 100% meant to be a Friend again, but she dominates the season so much (even moreso than some vets) that they had to promote her. I think fans will take to her with the Erika stuff because as time goes on we find more evidence that Erika knew of Tom's crimes. That's going to play in Sutton's favor. I also am not so sure the Crystal/Sutton feud is as bad as we think considering Crystal was liking Sutton's stuff on Instagram today. I know a big part of their feud is that Crystal is upset with Sutton being friends with Dolce & Gabbana, who Crystal feels is racist against Asians. 

As for Erika, I'm just going to hope against hope that Erika/Rinna don't win in making Erika the victim. I feel like they showed almost nothing in the trailer so this season could go so many different directions. They literally gave us a little tease. I do think it has more potential than last season though. The Denise stuff was SO dark and homophobic. The Erika stuff at least ties into Erika's history on the show, not only with Tom, but with her business and excess on the show. This story could have legs.

• Members

Sutton will be the voice of a large segment of BH viewers out there shocked by the breadth of the crimes and Erika's likely knowledge of them.

Rinna and Kyle can pretend that this is someone's personal business and doesn't matter, but the fact that DORIT (a woman who pivots incredibly quickly on this show depending on where the power and popularity lie) said "orphans and burn victims widows" was a lowkey surprise. This may be all that Dorit does this season, but it's a heck of a lot more than toadies Kyle and Rinna were doing in that trailer. Doubly unexpected is the fact that Dorit & Erika have built up a friendship over the past few seasons.

I think Erika needed to have a diamond this season for this story to be dealt with on-camera at all. As you point out, she has been spending excessively to build up the Erika Jayne brand, and it now turns out that it was ALL for the show. She established herself as the wealthy power player on BH, and clearly it worked because the rest of the Coven were dazzled by/afraid of her. 

In RH lore, the Fall of the House of Girardi is very recognisable hubris (hello, Teresa). The difference is that Erika probably thought she was smarter and richer than the Giudices, and that the Girardi wealth would keep begetting wealth.

And in a weird way, as cold and selfish as she is, I still find Erika somewhat fascinating because she is smart and manipulative and secretive. I think it will be interesting watching her deal with this.

Thanks for the D&G explanation regarding Crystal vs Sutton, which makes so much sense. 

Edited by Cat

• Members

Yeah, Erika was a little nervous around Bethenny because she knew she couldn't keep up with Motormouth who didn't give two sh*ts about Erika's money, music or 'philosophy.'

Dorit can hold her own, but Dorit plays a very interesting game. She is technically part of the bullies -- she was at the heart of Lucy Lucy Apple Juicy. PK signed off on that, too, which is even worse. Last season, sensing the hate Kyle, Rinna and Teddi get on a regular basis, she did some sniffy VTs about Kyle's so-called style career and piped up a couple times in defense of Denise. Dorit goes where the wind blows, but when all is said and done, she is still close with Kyle.

Have the bullies won, though? Kyle and Rinna are not popular, and they lost their eager minion, Teddi. I honestly think eventually they will get their just desserts.

Regarding Potomac, I worry about the upcoming season. Gizelle, Robyn and Candiace ran Monique off the show, and that was their endgame. They really snatched victory from the jaws of defeat. Ashley seems to have a longtime alliance with Gizelle and Robyn so I don't worry about her so much, but I do think the 5 of them will target Karen hard.

Edited by Cat

• Members

Erika/Rinna/Kyle just feel the Carly/Jason/Sonny of BH to me. Unpopular with a large portion of the audience, yet still allowed to stomp their way through the show with impunity and little pushback, at least in the most recent seasons. Makes the show a hard watch for me. I pray they get their comeuppance.

• Members

Lisa Rinna definitely felt the backlash last season. Dumping a long term friend like she did Denise was shameful. I remember her even posting on Instagram that it’s the fans fault for how she acted because they want drama on the show....Ummm no. Fans want you to be yourself and be entertaining. The drama will come naturally. If she truly valued her friendship with Denise she wouldn’t have acted like that. I fully expect her to be in damage control mode this season. 

• Members

With Kathy Hilton on the show, I don't think Kyle will truly win.  

Kyle was over showed by Kim as child actresses, by LVP and Kim on the show, and now big sister Kathy will be on part time...and is getting buzz and a little focus on the trailer.  Kyle wants to be  adored and #1...but never can attain that...so she loses.