• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

LINEAR NOTES!!!

RHOA REUNION TRAILER will dropped TOMORROW. If not...B Scott seems like he will drop it anyway. lol.

NJ film their reunion TOMORROW as well.

New BH promo shows more Erika vs Sutton. Apparently, Erika said 'if you call me a liar, I'm coming for you.' Me: GIRL, BYE. lol.

• Members

NJ

I am shocked to say that I don't want this season to end. It's been THAT good.

30 minutes in and my tv system wants to go out. AGAIN. smh.

Anyway, I'm in the middle of the seance and WOW. I just wanted to say that given the real and fake ones that have gone through the HW shows, this one seems legit. Chills!!!!

Meanwhile...

POTOMAC

• Members

Everything's coming so fast!! I don't want NJ to end!

Erika please. Whatcha gonna do? Put a hit out on Sutton? She's so full of it.

Thanks for the Family Karma news! Love that show.

I... still don't know what to think about this as a career move. 

Please register in order to view this content

To be fair, I haven't got past the 3-minute opening titles. It's obviously highly produced so she's put money into this. She started off with the rhyming, though, and that's when I had to cut it short and head to work. I trust there's some hot gossip in here!

I give Gina major props in that the show was not doing it for her anymore and she decided her real life and legal career was where she wants to put her time and effort. Kudos!

I enjoyed seeing Lydia think she could outwit Gina, Chyka, Janet and Jackie. It was the delusion which was entertaining to me (and also I found Jackie so stuck on herself so it's about time someone told her to her face). I always wondered why the authorities never investigated the fact that Lydia withheld her housekeeper's passport which was truly awful.

On social media, some fans seem to be cheering Sydney on, calling it top-tier, and demanding a season 2. I don't know what the hell they watched. The show slid quickly into Crazytown and that reunion was hot mess even Alex 'Sunglasses on my Bald Head' Perry could not control. Victoria, Athena X, Lisa and others were equally awful and equally to blame for that clusterfuck. Too many HWs too. Maddie and the former popstar should have been dropped to FOHs.

Edited by Cat

• Members

Sadly, I think you're right. 

Please register in order to view this content

Wait.... 'Part one' is just a teaser? 3 mins of special effects and no tea? 

Yes I wondered if that was her back yard. Andy won't like the gatekeeper reference!

OMG I'm guessing from the neck this must be Gizelle 

Edited by Cat

• Members

RHONJ

This was the first episode where I can honestly say I felt sorry for Jennifer's mother. I cant imagine being a 16 year old child and being forced to marry a man 10 years older than me who then moved me out to another continent. Dafuq? I felt her pain and see how after 48 years she is fed up and finally has her voice. That fight in the end was so uncomfortable to watch especially with the granddaughter there watching. She shouldnt have been there

No one cares about Melissa and Joe's fake storyline

Marge needs to get over herself with how judgemental she is of Jennifer. She just keeps looking for a reason to hate on her. Does Jennifer need a housekeeper? Probably not but she has the money and especially during COVID, people were looking for work. She sees Jennifer as spoiled and priveleged to try and find one but Jennifer was helping whomever was unemployed and unable to pay their bills. Marge needs to shut up and think of it like htat

Dolores is getting a biopsy and her boyfriend is a doctor, yet cant be bothered to stand by her? Wow. That says alot about how he feels about her. Her ex husband shouldnt be showing this much more concern for her and she really didnt need that psychic to tell her she is in a dead end relationship. I hate to see this

RHOA

That trailer gave me nothing

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

It's Gizelle.

Apparently Monique said somewhere that the gatekeeper was not Andy. Hmmm...we'll see.

Saw the reunion trailer. Interesting that Season 9 with Porsha vs Kandi came up. And LOVE Kenya calling Drew out on her fakeness. 

Otherwise...meh.

They need a new production team.

ETA: I agree with you. Not ready at all for NJ. It was really, really good before my system went out and I found the psychic scary.

At least it seems like Sutton stays on Erika's neck.

You are welcome re: Family Karma Season 2. You seen the trailer yet? They barely touched the cast and look like those Aunties are back.

Edited by Taoboi