Jump to content

Bravo's The Real Housewives of....


Cheap21

Recommended Posts

  • Members
2 hours ago, Cat said:

 

Nene Laughing GIFs | Tenor

 

 

 

lol and Denise was all "... Yeah... where is Brandi?"

https://www.bravotv.com/sites/bravo/files/styles/blog-post-embedded--mobile/public/2020-05/denise-richards-smirk-rhobh-drama_0.jpg?itok=gn6BmUIG

 

 

OC update:

 

So when the trailer for RHOC was released, I was surprised how little there was of Kelly Dodd running her mouth ("We need to thin the herd" etc). In the trailer it was all 'La la la, Kelly found her Fox News soulmate and is planning her dream wedding!' Welp, turns out that, from what Peggy Sulahian posted below, production have been covering for Kelly for some time now. I wouldn't mind if this was the season Kelly gets called out on her nastiness and sent on her way.

 

 

 

RHOBH:

 

Denise booked Bold & the Beautiful, plus whatever new show she is filming right now.. based on the Housewives.  She actually hustled herself new acting jobs based on her two season stint on the housewives.  Sadly, being on the show meant a dissolution of her 20 + year friendship with Rinna.. but that could be for the best.

 

Garcelle should not return because she got the first season glory edit.. and now that she's going to be co-host of the Real... no need for her to continue on the housewives.  Season 2 for her would have had the Coven target her.. and I think Garcelle doesn't need to lower herself to fight with them.

 

While the Coven plots... both Denise/Garcelle have used the show for exposure with new jobs... and both leaving would be best for their long term professional futures.

 

RHOC:

 

An optimistic part of me thinks maybe season 15 will provide Kelly with the evil edit based on our remarks, not taking Covid seriously, etc...  People are already not liking her from the trailer.. so I can only imagine what they will think once the season starts next month.

 

RHONY:

 

Dorinda: Classic signs of an alcoholic.... Anger, not holding her liquor, deflection, and denial.  Bye Dorinda.. you won't be missed.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Replies 33.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Cat

    2779

  • Cheap21

    4218

  • NothinButAttitude

    3501

  • Taoboi

    2434

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

  • Members
6 minutes ago, Soaplovers said:

 

 

RHOBH:

 

Denise booked Bold & the Beautiful, plus whatever new show she is filming right now.. based on the Housewives.  She actually hustled herself new acting jobs based on her two season stint on the housewives.  Sadly, being on the show meant a dissolution of her 20 + year friendship with Rinna.. but that could be for the best.

 

Garcelle should not return because she got the first season glory edit.. and now that she's going to be co-host of the Real... no need for her to continue on the housewives.  Season 2 for her would have had the Coven target her.. and I think Garcelle doesn't need to lower herself to fight with them.

 

While the Coven plots... both Denise/Garcelle have used the show for exposure with new jobs... and both leaving would be best for their long term professional futures.

 

RHOC:

 

An optimistic part of me thinks maybe season 15 will provide Kelly with the evil edit based on our remarks, not taking Covid seriously, etc...  People are already not liking her from the trailer.. so I can only imagine what they will think once the season starts next month.

 

RHONY:

 

Dorinda: Classic signs of an alcoholic.... Anger, not holding her liquor, deflection, and denial.  Bye Dorinda.. you won't be missed.

 

Yep. RHOBH has been a wonderful stepping stone for Garcelle and Denise. If they stay too long, they will atrophy and start giving their wig names like 'Heidi.' Acting and creating characters is more their bag. I would love nothing more than to watch Denise, Garcelle, Sutton and Dorit swan around LA next year, but it is not to be while the Coven claw for dear life at their dwindling Bravo paycheck.

 

Re: Kelly Dodd, I have a horrible feeling that Bravo thinks she is the 'future' of the show. I can only hope she gets called out on her vile comments about Covid and other things.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members
3 hours ago, Cat said:

 

Not his type? More like he is not your type. ;) 

 

Lack of substance is such a cruel flaw to have. It basically means you are Kyle Richards Lisa Rinna. 

 

3 hours ago, Cat said:

 

Not his type? More like he is not your type. ;) 

 

Lack of substance is such a cruel flaw to have. It basically means you are Kyle Richards Lisa Rinna. 

Awww. But true.

Please register in order to view this content
 I like them Brazilian, redheaded, Chocolate, Scottish, Rugby players of any type, Korean, Irish, accented..lol. You get where I'm going.

 

And Oooooo...Kyle is so irrelevant you shaded her. lol.

 

So what did Faye have to say about production?

 

OC

 

Given how production has been this year (except for POTOMAC who apparently know the difference between fun shade and the vicious shade), are we really surprised at the tea Peggy gives about Kelly and production. Heck, Look at Mr. 'My Hands Are Tied When It Comes to Casting *cough*bulls*cough* Andy Cohen.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members

I didn't even want to give the RHOBH coven any time. I didn't watch last night. It's not worth the aggravation. At least with the RHONY reunion, we know Dorinda will have to pay for what she did. She got fired. In RHOBH's case, it was the bullied one who was chased off. It's all so icky and the glee that these women and Andy have in trying to destroy Denise is truly psychotic. That's leaving out the racist way Bravo and the women have dealt with Garcelle. I just can't anymore.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members

I guess they have an audience, I'm sure they have their share of social media support, but I don't understand exactly what the appeal of that coven is at this point. I used to think Kyle, when I watched, was pretty interesting (more because of what she didn't let herself be acknowledged as than because of the image she tried to present oncamera), but I get the feeling she had some questionable facework done before this past season and that's made it difficult to watch her. Rinna, someone I used to respect, is just pretty much repulsive, especially exploiting her children the way she does. Teddi and Erika just seem to take up space while pretending they are more than they are. 

Edited by DRW50
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members

That RHOBH reunion episode is an hour of my life I’ll never get back. 
 

Bravo won’t wake up though until the ratings actually drop. They’re convinced that the coven and the ghost of Thirsty Glanville bullying a cast member is why everyone is watching, and with the ratings being high and Denise quitting, they’ll just reward the coven again. If there’s not an actual cast shakeup I’ll probably follow along from this thread, but there is nothing that makes me want too see their smug asses do a victory lap.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members
3 hours ago, Antoyne said:

Bravo won’t wake up though until the ratings actually drop. They’re convinced that the coven and the ghost of Thirsty Glanville bullying a cast member is why everyone is watching, and with the ratings being high and Denise quitting, they’ll just reward the coven again. If there’s not an actual cast shakeup I’ll probably follow along from this thread, but there is nothing that makes me want too see their smug asses do a victory lap.

I didn't watch RHOBH last year, and as much as I enjoy Garcelle and Sutton, I can't watch the show any longer unless they make changes. It's just too vicious and fake. 

 

Speaking of vicious: Who knew it would be Tinsley who would end the vicious Dorinda? Wow. Tinsley did not come to back down. She annihilated Dorinda. That was a reunion worth watching as we now know why Dorinda became psychotic about Tinsley.

Edited by chrisml
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members

 

This sounds like she got a pick up letter. I’m not doing another season of this mess with Erika, Kyle, Rinna and Teddi running things. I had to let OC go last season and I don’t mind letting BH go if this is what they’re bringing. If the cast stands then next season is going to be focused on taking down Garcelle and I don’t find that warranted or interesting. Dorit and Kyle just went on vacation together. Dorit ain’t about to let them plan the storyline around her while she allegedly out there laundering money. Teddi said they film in a month or so which means they’re planning the storyline right now. Maurico’s firm selling Dorit’s house and going on a trip with Kyle is 100% strategic. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members

BH this week was meh.  The only one worth anything was Dorit.  Gawd how far she has come.  Kyle unfortunately deflected so much and so loud that she got them to skip over her bull$h!t right onto how Dorit defamed her business.  Dorit was shady but if Kyle gave a damn about her line, she never would have filmed that unprepared; she KNOWS how this goes and willingly made a fool out of herself in front of the cameras.  So instead of acknowledging lashing out at Dorit, Erika, etc., Dorit had to apologize for discrediting her.  I was disappointed in Garcelle for not going toe to toe with Rinna and Teddi; she just let them have her their moment.  She should have brought up how the scene was edited down and shown out of context and that they were making an opportunity to go against her because she's #teamdenise.  But she should have known better than to touch the kids; it never goes well.  As for Andy . . . he got mad--NOT a good look and it blows his credibility even further as "moderator."  However, even though I'm on her team, Denise is full of $h!t.  She's Trump style blatantly lying and pathologically diverting the conversation to where she wants it to be.  On top of that, she's trying (and succeeding?) to hold production hostage.  I get why this must be frustrating for all involved.  But The Coven (really Kyle!) came for the wrong b!tch.  Denise is owning them.

 

NY was ok tonight.  Tinsley for MVP with that Scott/John bomb!  Dorinda and Ramona are unsurprisingly making themselves look disgustingly horrible.  Leah is a gift.  It's nice seeing LuAnn so together after years of countess delusion, drunken abandon, and cabaret delusion, but she needs to bring it harder considering the OG purge!  lol.  Sonja didn't do much, either, and she clearly will also only acknowledge what she feels like acknowledging when she feels like acknowledging it.  She either owes Tinsley an apology, too, or owes the audience a better explanation for her disdain for her.  I'm hoping this revs up next week.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members
11 minutes ago, Taoboi said:

So I hear that production struck again on the NY reunion tonight.

 

So the Leah v Dorinda wasn't the only scene cut? I guess I need to go and rewatch the season trailer for that other scene, too.


The John scene they showed was from last season, not the current one, but was also featured in the trailer last year if I’m remembering correctly. 
 

 

Andy confirms Denise quit and wasn’t fired and that they tried hard to keep her. I love this for Denise. The money she would’ve gotten would’ve been great but she put her family above the show. She gets major props from me for that!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members
1 hour ago, Chris B said:

 

This sounds like she got a pick up letter. I’m not doing another season of this mess with Erika, Kyle, Rinna and Teddi running things. I had to let OC go last season and I don’t mind letting BH go if this is what they’re bringing. If the cast stands then next season is going to be focused on taking down Garcelle and I don’t find that warranted or interesting. Dorit and Kyle just went on vacation together. Dorit ain’t about to let them plan the storyline around her while she allegedly out there laundering money. Teddi said they film in a month or so which means they’re planning the storyline right now. Maurico’s firm selling Dorit’s house and going on a trip with Kyle is 100% strategic. 

 

Yeah...I'm not watching another season of The Coven. No ma'am. 

 

Good for Denise for quitting, breaking free, and putting herself and her family first. I hope Garcelle does the same. She's nabbed a spot on The Real, she doesn't need RHOBH.

 

56 minutes ago, DynamiteKiddo said:

NY was ok tonight.  Tinsley for MVP with that Scott/John bomb!  Dorinda and Ramona are unsurprisingly making themselves look disgustingly horrible.  Leah is a gift.  It's nice seeing LuAnn so together after years of countess delusion, drunken abandon, and cabaret delusion, but she needs to bring it harder considering the OG purge!  lol.  Sonja didn't do much, either, and she clearly will also only acknowledge what she feels like acknowledging when she feels like acknowledging it.  She either owes Tinsley an apology, too, or owes the audience a better explanation for her disdain for her.  I'm hoping this revs up next week.

 

It was a major bomb and explained a scene from that previous season's trailer that had just been dropped and never explained. It made so, so much sense. And whew, Dorinda's anger was next level. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy