Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

BH

It seems Lipsa might have underestimated people's dislike of her and love of Garcelle if people are calling her out on Bid Night.

But I guess that's what one gets when they butt their lips into a fight that does not concern them. Let 'the Queen' fight her own battle with the Queen.

• Replies 38.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

POTOMAC

Great mind thinks alike. I was surprised there was no comment yet. 

I liked it. While I felt it was really our first filler episode, that really doesn't matter. It was still great, good, and just light fun with subplots running throughout like a great soap.

And OMG The production are so darn shady. lol. Loved it. Unlike BH, they are very tongue in cheek.

Except for Michael. Perhaps it's because of all that's going on over at BH, but it is becoming clearer and clearer that they really don't like Michael. Ashley sure, but Michael. They worked hard to get rid of him last season and I just feel this is more of the same. Is this all about his butt grabbing him or there something else we don't know about? hmmmm.

I loved that Wendy and Ashley made up and talked. Woman to woman. Though I was like 'Ashley!!! Just take what you can get and stop trying to get those two words out of Dr. Wendy! ugh!'

And darn on Candice...she was trying to be good.

And can I say Dr. Wendy's husband is fOINE.

Please register in order to view this content

Not as easy and breezy as the rest of this season, but just as enjoyable. Can't wait for next week. 

• Members

I finally watched part one of then BH reunion. When a season is as bad as this one, they shouldn’t do a reunion. 
I can’t stand Teddi and I think her clothes are ugly but Sutton having disdain for someone’s clothes when she dresses like she does is laughable.  She’s almost as boring as Teddi. And what an uppity bitch pretending she can’t  pronounce Buca di Beppo.  
Kyle is a horrible actress and should be fired immediately.

Rinna is a horrible actress and should be fired immediately. As if Hamlin would bother with the lock on her shoe! 

I can take Dorit, Garcelle, Denise and even Erika if they get her away from the yucks.

• Members

I think the reunions are a part of the franchise that are no longer necessary. 

First, the cast goes on WWHL several times per season, so there are ample opportunities for them to comment on the drama, far too often the reunion is a retread of what they have already stated on Twitter or WWHL.  Second, they can't reference the reunion directly within the season so they are always referring to it as this obtuse situation that caused a rift in their relationships.  Third, there is either never any resolution to the season's arguments or the resolution seems contrived because it happened outside of their natural milieu.

I think much like the Bravo blogs that caused more trouble than they were worth, production would be better off by trying resolve story lines within the context of the 22 episodes per season.

• Members

^^^ I agree, they could at least limit the reunions to one episode instead of dragging it thru 3 parts.

Potomac is still my favorite. Why are they going back in on Michael? Is it because of the past alleged butt grabs?  I remember him telling Ashley he didn’t wants more kids in the earlier seasons but she persisted and got her baby. She can’t really be upset now that he doesn’t want to spend time with the baby.

New York- Dorindas overreaction to the mention of Tinsley was ridiculous. So glad they fired her. 
Personally, I’d like to see Jill and Bethenny back. 

• Members

That does raise a good point...

All the seasons used to have a beginning, middle, and end with the reunion just added on. Now people wait until the reunion when they should have done it during season. But that's more editing and production than the cast I would say. After all when RHOA Season 6 was filming they got so much drama out the girls that editing/production wanted EVERYTHING and extended filming just so they would be on ready for a great reunion. Or was that Season 7? The season where Nene and Marlo fell out over Kenya was Season 6 right?

• Members

One only has to look at Season 1 of the Real Housewives of Vancouver, which in my opinion is the single best stand alone season of any franchise - all down to the fact it had a beginning, middle, and end of the arc when Ronnie turned on Jody and Mary was proven right that Jody was selling used (or as Jody put it 'vintage') handbags at her store.