Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

I am intrigued to see how covid will change how the cast trips go.  Since the USA is banned from most countries...makes sense it's USA based trips.  And with California and Texas on states Quarantine lists..the choices where to travel are slimmer.

Still..I wonder if there will be less drinking or sightseeing?  I'm sure being stuck with one another will drive them all crazy...hence organic fights

Please register in order to view this content

• Replies 38.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Some close-by places like Bermuda and a lot of Caribbean nations are now open for U.S. travelers, but not sure about the restrictions. Also not sure if they’d be the most popular places to go during hurricane season.

Edited by Faulkner

• Members

That's what I've been saying.

It is a different time right now and when these seasons are repeated a few years from now, they are going to DEFINITELY be a sign of their times. From Zoom confessionals to what was going on at that time to how some HWs represented...or in BH's case didn't...it gives the current seasons a certain feel. 

RHOA was going to be interesting regardless. But even with CO-VID being a storyline so is all the BLM things going on due to Porsha's activism. For the first time in a while, real life is coming in again (not that the girls were too false) and it's nice to see depending on how it's handled of course.

And I had no intent of watching OC this year. But with the mask fight and the idea that Shannon might be a way to educate people on what it is like to have Covid and hopefully they see why they should wear a mask, I am curious enough to watch to see how it's handled. 

Like you said...back to organic fights. And...organic ways of conversation. 

Edited by Taoboi

• Members

So Brandi prostituted herself (to the network) to get back on the show and now she's upset that it didn't work? Please. I can't with this woman. Where did seasons 2 & 3 Brandi go? 

They need to fire the editors and producers who protect Kyle. They have so much they could use to prove she's a liar, but they use nothing. They have Mauricio season three being accused of screaming at Brandi to protect his real estate relationship with Paul and Adrienne. You have LVP calling him out for the same thing. In the reunion, he slips up and admits that's the reason. Season four, he calls the women b*tches, but somehow, Kyle is so upset with Aaron.

Re:covid  Do audiences really want to watch arguments about covid and masks?  I'm exhausted by real-life idiots so I can't imagine wanting to watch shows where people like Kelly and Ramona are debating masks.

RHOP: Didn't Karen complain that Robyn had made fun of her costume last week? She pulled the "We shouldn't attack other women" bit. I guess she thinks it's ok to attack others, but no one can say anything about her. 

• Members

POTOMAC

I'll say this much for last night's episode. They continue to pass by so fast. They are sooooooo good.

And this was no difference. 

It was nice to see Monique showing off one of them four houses.

And it goes without saying who the star of the show was.

GET HER, T'CHALLA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL!!!! Over I rewatched so many times. lol.  

KAREN. Only second to T'Challa, this was Karen's show. WATCH Karen say what we were ALL saying about Gizelle. SEE Karen react to T'Challa's attack. CONTINUE to see Karen have her heel on Gizelle's neck. SEE Karen gather Dr. Wendy all the way together. LOL!!! This is Karen's world, and you are just orbitting the late diva, girls. She was HILARIOUS.

MONIQUE. Can't we all have a rich chill friend like her? I loved her house. I loved how she was a good host. I loved she was playing peacemaker. 

GIZELLE. She was soooooo wrong for shading Candiace, but Karen got her back GOOD. lol.

ROBYN. She was not late for the food. Kandi lite?

ASHLEY. uh *cough*TeamAshley*cough*  Like I said when I posted the clip last week, I was Team Ashley. This is her first baby. She is not doing anything differently than what I've heard from first moms. And add on to the post partum, it made sense. Not sure if Dr. Wendy knows about that last part. But I would think she would understand and come to Ashley with some compassion. Perhaps Wendy was mad because she got the room with the double beds. *shrugs* And ha at Michael. I shook my head at how he was insist she take the baby, knowing what we know about him tricking with strippers AND HIS BOYFRIEND? Hmmm

DR. WENDY. And while I was TeamAshley pre-T'Challa attack, I understand what she meant about a girls trip. We all have friends who just don't like kids that much. I've been one of them at one point. However, she was wrong for not remembering what it was like. And since she didn't ask Monique if she could bring her, she should be quiet. Then again, I was Team Wendy at the dinner. Ashley was more mad at the delivery and wanted to use that for some drama. I don't think Dr. Wendy was wrong on that. And guess what, Ash? YOU GOT THE RIGHT ONE FOR THAT. That was obvious. It also seem like Wendy was looking to start something with Karen. And La Dame let you know YOU GOT THE WRONG ONE FOR THAT.   She was going too hard like a mini-Candiace and I felt she needed to calm down. I love her reaction expressions to everyone, but I feel the doctor is trying too hard so far. Don't hate her. Don't completely like her though.

ETA: I forgot CANDIACE. lol. I wanted to say that her apologies are sounding genuine. Which makes what is coming sad. Like Ashley, she's giving a little bit of a different flavor this season. And like Ashley, I cannot say that I hate it. However, I don't think she should have a baby yet until she deals with her own issues.

I wish I could say more, but RHOP episodes so far have been easy, breezy, and therefore perfection. This season is flying by and so far it's been great. 

Edited by Taoboi
Forgot someone. Oops.

• Members

Potomac gave us so much content this episode. I had to watch T'Challa attack Wendy's hair 3 times because it was so good! The editors rightly gave us no warning and it was so superb. I think Robyn hit the floor at one point!

Also loved how Ashley stood up for herself to Wendy's questions without breaking a sweat. And the Q&A session at dinner! They covered EVERYTHING! Potomac gives us everything!

Monique telling T'Challa off in the bathroom was one of those moments I live for, and the name T'Challa and its significance wasnt lost on me given Chadwick Boseman's passing. I love that this is the name Monique gave him. This show rocks.

Edited by Cat

• Members

Looks like we’ll get an announcement, cast photo and trailer this Thursday....

I’ll admit to being very excited for this. I love that even prior to the BLM protests that they planned a diverse show in a surprising city. I always love when they launch a new city and I feel this will be surprisingly good. 

• Members

Honest to God, I barely recognized Stephanie (who needs to stop with the botox -- she's already pretty as is). Speaking of unrecognizable, I thought D'Andra was the new girl! BTW I really hated that Bravo chose D'Andra as the face of RHOD in that Salt Lake promo. It should have been Stephanie.

All I will say about Brandi is that this isn't her best angle. 

Taoboi, you know Bravo won't spend money on their poorest-performing franchise! They are going to keep the existing shots of Stephanie, Kameron, as well as Hypocrite, Shrieky and Mama Dee's Replicant. And by the power of Photoshop, stick in Cary's S3 shot, and shots of the new girls. Voila!

I have heard zero gossip about RHOD this season. I don't think Leeanne has been asked back to help out.

Edited by Cat