Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

They are literally screaming at each other across the huuuge studio in their La-Z-Boy armchairs, LOL. Nevertheless, if this set-up works, I would prefer it to the Zoom-reunions. The Zoomunions feel highly over-rehearsed.

IA, they look great and very sophisticated.

• Members

I'm here for a Jill return. lol.

That said...I love you, but no. Season 10 reunion gives this reunion a run for its money in looks. And I like how they dressed for this reunion.

And YYYYAAAASSS, Tinsley!!! Call Dorinda out!!!

Speaking of, Dorinda does not seem too bad so far in this trailer.

That said...here for Ramona being in the hot seat.

I'm also here for LuAnn looking drop dead gorgeous.

Please register in order to view this content

I agree. The set does look great.

• Members

I loved Dorinda saying not that thin to Ramona.  I loved it because Ramona is on the same cast with god damn Luann, who has aged far better and more naturally and looks incredible, and somehow has convinced herself she’s the best looking person in the cast.

• Members

RHOBH: I rewatched some of the second season reunions. I dislike Adrienne. The woman had no sense of humor about herself, and she was so angry about anything LVP related. The drama about the "Maloof Hoof" and how Adrienne thinks she is so important that an online publication would give LVP five figures for a boring story. It was so obvious Adrienne never wanted to be on the show and she resented LVP's success. It also depressed me to see how this Brandi became the gutter trash she is now. I never cared for Taylor, but at least Taylor's problems were real and serious, and it was not some scripted nonsense to protect the others from having to reveal anything. I miss that on RHOBH and other shows. I obviously don't want to see someone abused, but I mean real emotionally charged lives not the incessant drinking and the ganging up.

RHONY:Still tickles me that Tinsley brought Dorinda down. Anyway, Bravo released a clip of Luann talking about her father's drinking. This is why I never liked Dorinda. Dorinda never really wants to get that deep (Contrary to Carole) unless it's about Richard. That's why Luann is the much better housewife. 

• Members

Some of the replies to Camille's tweet were outright unhinged, especially about whether she had an apartment in New York. I was shocked. I am at the point where I almost just want to shut down social media entirely.

Edited by DRW50

• Members

NYC: [Side note, I rewatched the infamous "Jovani!" episode last night, so I hope that doesn't cloud my memory of current-day NYC...]

I thought last night's episode was fun. Gosh, the view from Ramona's new place is amazing. I loved how the OG's dressed for uptown but the event is downtown in every way. Loved seeing Sonja getting frisky with all the younger black men. I wonder if she got lucky that night?  Ramona's "I don't know her" to Elyse was hilarious.  Elyse has had some good moments, bad moments, or just non-factor moments, but she looked pretty desperate to make a scene (i.e. snatch her apple) and have an altercation with Ramona. I think Ramona actually handled it pretty well for Ramona being Ramona, and she called and apologized to Leah the next day for leaving. 

Last night's Dorinda (aside from the minor tiff about cell phones at the table) was the Dorinda I knew and loved... funny, jovial, wise-cracking but not mean, life of the party. That's the Dorinda I'll miss. 

Re: "The Bitch is Back!"  I would actually love to have Jill back. It's too bad so much footage of her was taken out when she was around in a Friend-Of capacity these past couple years.  And if she becomes an entitled monster behind the scenes again, cut her loose again. Otherwise, a return of Ramona vs. Jill would be hilarious. They've hung out together numerous times and even vacationed together since, so I don't think their eventual fighting would be dark and ugly like before.