Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

Garcelle has nabbed the co-host seat at The Real:

https://variety.com/2020/tv/news/garcelle-beauvais-the-real-host-season-7-1234746964/

Somewhere in the hills between Beverly Hills and the Valley, where Harry Hamlin's home is located, otherwise known as the Beverly Hills Post Office (not actually within the city limits but with the ZIP code), Rinna is seething.

• Replies 38.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Love Potomac! I am not bored the way I am with BH and even NY these days. 
Karen is fantastic! Are the other ladies on her about Ray because that’s her story? Because how would they know whether or not Karen and Ray are having sex?And why would they care? They’ve had a long marriage and he is older. He played along when she danced her way out. Gizelle commenting on it is laughable considering her odd relationship with a man who cheated on her.

I can’t believe I like Ashley this year but I do.

• Members

Potomac: I am 100% behind Wendy. Most of the other women had to rearrange their lives/make arrangements so they could go on the trip. Ashley couldn't let Michael watch the baby?  I find it selfish to bring a baby on a girls' trip or a friends' weekend. Parents always want to make events about them in my experience. You want to have a baby that's your business, but don't make it mine. Leave the baby where it belongs, and if you don't want to, then stay home. 

Karen gets on my nerves with this uplift women stuff. What show does she think she's on? The Woman's Hour?

• Members

Lisa Rinna: "I could have been Regis's co-anchor in 2001 if it wasn't for that bitch Kelly Ripa!"

Please register in order to view this content

This is great news for Garcelle but, like @Taoboi said, i really hope this doesn't mean she is leaving BH. She is a shining light on that show and they need her, badly. She is the only one standing up to the Coven and their BS.

Potomac:

Whoever said they love Kal, I love him too! Kal is more family to Gizelle's girls than Jamal is. That's the honest truth. He is also the one who tries to teach Gizelle how to be a human being. It's a lifelong work! 

Gizelle pissed at being called the Gizelle Monster is like Teddi pretending to be upset about Denise purportedly saying she lives in her dad's shadow. It's the truth, the viewers know it, and nobody cares that you are miffed.

I liked Candiace this week. I think she is trying to make amends. Baby steps. I enjoyed Wendy with Robyn but has she never watched the show? OF COURSE Robyn will run to Giz to tattle. And Wendy keeps trying it with Karen. Given that they are pretty much acquaintances only, it does not reflect well on Wendy seeing her make personal comments on Karen and Ray's sex life (a subject she and Gizelle seem weirdly obsessed with).

Next week looks like  

Edited by Cat

• Members

omg! 

Please register in order to view this content

I expected it but at the same time -- I am shocked! 

Rhony Sonja GIF - Rhony Sonja Ramona - Discover & Share GIFs

I hope Sonja is safe and, yes, Ramona, too, if I'm being honest. Though I suspect Ramona is out.

Feels like end of an era. 

Edited by Cat

• Members

The Real has 2 seasons left on its current renewal. 

It does feel like the end of an era. There has been relatively candid chatter that Bravo wants to get a younger demographic with the HW franchise - so this feels like the beginning of the Frons era at ABC Daytime.

Between Ramona and Sonja I would dump Ramona any day. Her storyline is tired and she hardly wants to be in all the scenes. Sonja is so much lighter and more fun that she ‘reads’ way younger onscreen. 

Dorinda had such a bad season I can see her going willingly. I hope whatever her issues are that she can find some peace.