Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Given how well off Joyce is now...even more than she was during S4 with her line on QVC, producing tv shows that I do not think have been canceled and the like, being a role model for models...Kyle would not have been able to stand her at this point if she was to point up anyway.

Please register in order to view this content

Edited by Taoboi

• Members

Just so we are all on the same page...HW Filmings.

RHOD...started end of June; few weeks left

OC...started pre-pandemic, stopped, resumed and wrapped a week ago

JERSEY...resumed late July and already filming a lot and fast

RHOA...started in July and also filming a lot so far.

Seems like RHOD is already filming confessionals and RHOA is starting this weekend.

• Members

Emily just announced on IG that OC is coming back in October.  Guessing we'll have Potomac, OC and SLC this fall/winter.  I could see NJ and Atlanta starting at the new year, with Atlanta probably replacing Potomac and NJ replacing OC when it finished it's smaller season.  Then Dallas maybe spring, after SLC finishes.  Then NYC and BH again...

• Members

Why are they trying to make Garcelle look bad? This whole “body shaming” thing with Rinna’s daughter is BS. This scene should’ve been included for full context. By not showing this they allowed Rinna to run with the narrative of Garcelle shaming her as a mom. This is outrageous to me!

• Members

Why on earth would they cut this part out? It was emotional and most of the women seemed genuinely moved, including Rinna herself. This is the kind of true confession that enriches RH shows. And why I am SO GLAD Garcelle is on BH.

But yeah, I think I can guess why this was edited out.

Please register in order to view this content

Edited by Cat

• Members

I think Joyce was on Heather McDonald's show where she said the only housewives she has a relationship with are LVP and Camille (through LVP). Again, I doubt she has anything to do with Kyle seeing as she is privy to what Vyle is capable of. Also, I always felt Kyle was secretly jealous of Vyle given Joyce took her spot of having the best hair in Housewives.

• Members

See? And THIS is why I cannot wait for them to do a Lost Scene episode this year. They have manipulated the narrative since we have come back from the hiatus, I no longer begin where we started off at and where we are now was the plan from the beginning. Just can't believe anything much anymore on this show.

And Lipsa. TRASH.

• Members

Joyce's interview on Heather McDonald's Juicy Scoop podcast is really worth a listen. She is very candid about her time on the show and she is very clear about how she feels about the Housewives. The only person she's stayed in contact with is LVP (and Camille through LVP) and while she clearly wants nothing to do with Brandi, she does not have warm feelings for Kyle either. Joyce appears to know who the real Kyle is and doesn't like what she sees.