Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

It's really interesting to see how the narrative was changed to do absolutely everything to make Denise look bad. It was all hinged on a homophobic premise of Denise having an affair with Brandi and throughout it was never about her having an affair, it was about the fact the affair was with a woman.

And the audience reaction was "Nah, she's alright, we don't like T------ either" so we are left with a season that was a whole bunch of nothing except the audience likes Sutton and Garcelle, still likes Denise, sees what garbage Kyle, Her Stalker, and Rinna are and how useless Erika is, and how fair Dorit ended up being, specifically because she went against Kyle and the gang up mentality. 

That Rinna did what she did with the Garcelle comment, especially after seeing that extra footage, WHEWWWWW I don't know whose advising her but she's clearly accepting bad advice or ignoring those with her best interest in mind. She just looks unhinged and evil.

I'm not sure if New York/Tiffany still lives in NYC or if she lives in LA now, but that clip is from a digital interview series she did with VH1 (and it's hilarious and incredible) and she hit it off with Sonja. Imagine firing Ramona and replacing her with Miss Tiffany Pollard? I am HERE for that.

• Replies 38.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I admit that this season of BH had soooo much potential. Then it went left. Unless something dramatic happens at the reunion, this...a 10th season at that...was a waste.  But again, I hope they do a Lost Scenes episode this season because I feel like what should have been will be in that episode and it will have all the tea like RHOA's Lost Scenes this past season. 

OOooooo...THANK YOU. I was worried that was from this season of NY since I'm slowly binging the last few months' worth of episodes and thought she had popped up. I would down for New York showing up. Her vs LuAnn alone...or heck even Dorinda cuz New York would be having NONE OF IT. 

• Members

RHOBH is never going to have much of a chance as long as the coven is allowed to remain unbroken. That's why they had nothing besides this pile up on Denise. Months of footage was edited out for this???? Even though Sutton never showed her children, she was much more enjoyable and made much more of a mark on the show than Erika or Teddi. The Lisa/Garcelle thing is so disgusting. In a time of BLM and increased focus on how black women are treated, Bravo and Lisa Rinna do this??? I wish more people were calling them out for this f**kery.

• Members

Unlike with this past season of ATL, when I wanted them to hurry up and get to the big Toronto blowout they teased, I’m happy to be patient with Potomac as they build to the Monique/Candiace fisticuffs. Next week is the start of more Michael Darby mess, plus Wendy tangling with Ashley and getting attacked by T’Challa.

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

2 for 2 for Ashley.

Per Monique's IG Live, Ashley has her back and just indirectly brought up the tea from it to Candiace. Without saying the extent of the tea, but that they all know.

I respect that given at this point Monique did not want it out there.

BH, take note.

• Members

POTOMAC

I'm just going to have to say I am not enjoying Wendy so far. She always seems hyper critical and negative. Based on that clip above, I'm going to be Team Ashley on that fight. 

Gizelle has zero taste. That wig she wanted Calvin to comb out and curl? God himself couldn't have brought that thing back from the dead. I think it's interesting she seems to resent her children having an opinion about their cheater of a father when Gizelle dined out on that for years and the children are old enough to have an informed opinion. 

Karen's housewarming party was fun and silly and I'm glad she was a good sport about the pizza. I liked Robyn's dress to her party, but otherwise Robyn didn't bring much to this episode.  

I really enjoy Monique's home life. She and Chris are raising beautiful kids. That baby of hers is a joy - he's always smiling! 

Candiace and Gizelle clearly dislike each other and Candiace and Ashley are never going to be great friends, but they did at least give each other some leeway during that conversation. 

• Members

POTOMAC

I thought it was another easy breezy episode. I cannot believe how fast these episodes go by. And I'm sad it's over when I get to the end. I want more. lol. It's well paced. We get to see the day to day. We get to see the talks. And I believe we are four episodes in and each other has had an event. And a FRESH argument or NEW twist on an old argument. I feel I'm going to be saying this a lot this week, but BH, TAKE NOTE.

KAREN. We needed something fun and silly and Karen brought that in spades!!! Loved seeing Matt (thinner, too, so I guess their mutual trainer is working). Loved the singing telegram. Love the REACTIONS to the singing telegram. Love her goal of being friends with Beyonce. Karen was all kinds of fun. And there is NOTHING wrong with that.

ROBYN. Okay, I will give it to her. I giggled when I saw the pizzas. It was shady, but fun shade.

GIZELLE. Speaking of returning recurring characters, it's KAI!!!! I was happy to see him since it seem like we only saw him in the first two seasons as Gizelle's GBF and maybe a cameo in another episode and then POOF!!! And I liked that he was talking sense to her. However, it didn't seem like Gizelle will be listening. 

MONIQUE. A realistic way of seeing a husband and wife that clearly love each other. Yes, they still bump heads. But they get it. No trouble in paradise here.

WENDY. Well...I guess we see why she's friends with Candiace. And you know what they say about the company you keep. While I got what she was trying to say in the clip I posted from next week, I would think because she's on Child NUMBER THREE and Ashley is on Child NUMBER ONE, she would remember how she was and understand where Ashley was coming from. And it seem here she was being a little too catty and a little too messy. At least, Candiace was trying to do better.

ASHLEY. I just don't think I will ever warm up to her, but I continue to be surprised by how much I relate and find myself on her side this season. And like I said above, the difference between her and Candiace as Monique's friend is night and day. Especially knowing the tea from Monique's IG. See that Ashley mentioned it and Candiace's part in it, but not saying what it is. Because she is a FRIEND. Candiace is playing 'coy' (aka dumb) and given the hot mike from last week and the IG who would believe her? Especially when she DID NOT tell Monique about the Walrus and the rumors. No wonder Ashley chooses to stay cautious. She is definitely getting a good edit, but she is of course using common sense.

CANDIACE. Surprisingly, I got where she was coming from with Wendy, but Wendy just should not have trusted Robyn. That said...she is not bugging me yet. 

And apparently Episode 6 will have a clue to what led to the fight and also plays a factor into the cast trip after. Interesting.