Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

BH

I agree with @DaytimeFan as well. All this extra time. All of that extra month. Cutting back from 20 episodes to 16 and THAT'S IT?? That's the best they could come up with. Especially when people keep dropping cut scenes on Twitter that show the season could have had so much more meat to it? THAT'S ALL YOU GOT? 

Trash.

That episode was a bore to get through for me. It was like the plot ended in Rome LIKE IT SHOULD. But they STILL had to resurrect it for no reason. This season would have been better off if it had gone where it appeared to be going which was right toward a Kyle takedown. 

And those texts didn't even prove anything except that they are heinous bitcas.

I really just can't.

But that said...I do like that more and more...and with LVP gone...we all are seeing who the REAL puppetmaster here. And for that we have proof.

KYLE. Daytime Fan has excellent proof above. And Bravo has flashback clips they could show as well. In fact, they did not hesitate to flashback to one of Brandi's many vulgar talk speeches. Yet they did not flashback to any of the times Brandi brought up Mo cheating on Kyle. YET...they showed clips of EVERY TIME Lipsa had to be the center of the attention whenever anyone mentioned Erika and CHICAGO. THAT right there is VERY telling. The only person who could have that power would be someone who is also a producer. A producer who does not want to look bad. A producer who is tone deaf to how they actually look when showing the clips ironically 'might' show them in a sympathetic light. A producer who has been trying to control the narrative from the very beginning of the season.  But who could I be talking about...hmmmm?

Please register in order to view this content

Note that I said puppetmaster, NOT chess player. Clearly she will never be Bobby Fischer.

LIPSA. Fake A$$ bitca. I again have to look to the picture with Amelia and the hats. That scene was clearly staged. Perhaps done in that month period, proving Lipsa to be a lie...funny given the promo for next week. But again, Lipsa is always trying to deflect. Even Amelia was saying her mother was part of the reason for her disorder, but that just flew over Lipsa's head. Is she so self-absorbed, so thirsty for attention. Apparently so. Otherwise, Garcelle checking her wouldn't have hurt at all. It was such a terrible look for her tonight. Over her.

ERIKA. You know what? I liked the CHICAGO scenes. I felt it was a shame she didn't try to spotlight that more to give her a storyline. Like how RHOA Kandi can make a storyline out of anything going on in her life. Erika would have been better off. But if she wants to look like a blowup doll I guess...

IMA HAVENO COM'ENSE MELLONCHAP. I know if I was having a baby shower, I wouldn't want that kinda of energy or drama there. You have the sense to send adults out, but to NOT just HAVE A BABY SHOWER. Girl, stay pressed. Especially after leaking that story of the false tweet only for your benefit? Trying to be a Versace, when you ain't nothing but Forever 21.

DORIT. Oh, her expression were on point. Like when Garcelle checked Lipsa. I hollered. That WILL be a gif. Mark my words. That said...I LOVED she was the voice of reason and asking all the right questions to Brandi. I believe Denise, too. 

GARCELLE. Still Queen. If anything I like that she was giving Lipsa a taste of her own medicine. I still love that she has Denise's back. And I only wish she had not apologize, but she is mature enough to do that which is a plus. 

DENISE. You did the right thing. And I see next week you might be showing someone how to truly play a game of chess.   And with Camille to boot. Ooooo...

ON MY WISH LIST...Seeing that Garcelle is not stupid from next week's promo and that Brandi did show up to that finale party and that was probably why Denise did not (and Denise said she figured they were trying to get them to meet for drama), it looked like Garcelle was starting to put her foot on ALL OF THEIR NECKS for a second in the promo and I hope that was true. I also hope she gives it to Brandi as only she can.

As I've already said...I am ready for the reunion and some firings. Clearly LVP was not the problem. And that problem...is still there.

I agree. That was really the best part of this season. 

Who would have thought Dorit would ever be somewhat redeemed after last season?

• Replies 38.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Agreed as well. Those 4 plus Camille, and someone new. 

We need a shakeup, NYC style when they axed Jill/Alex/Kelly/Cindy.  These 5 can carry the torch into the second decade (yikes!) of RHOBH. 

Kyle uttering those words that Brandi never lies was such a joke. I sure wish they had flashed back to all the times Kyle said otherwise, but y'know... producer privilege... 

• Members

Same for one new woman who is a wild card and WOC.

Now that I think about it...no. And THAT would also be organic drama. As long as no one gets like the Green Eyed Bandits and force a make-up.  

Sounds like a perfect idea for a Season 11.

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

Dorit is the luckiest HW in reality Tv after Porsha. After an icky first season, an annoying second one, boring third one and of course Lucy Lucy Apple Juicy where she broke up a decades long friendship between PK and the VP-Todds -- who would have thought that Dorit would be the voice of reason? Losing 200 pounds of Kemsley dead weight (allegedly) has done wonders for her.

Dorit's revamp of the Olive Garden looks like every old-timey Italian restaurant I have ever been to over here.

This episode felt like it had been re-filmed after the fact. No wonder Denise didn't show up. And the Boring One moaning about Denise's excuse for not coming -- ho, if she had shown up, you would have bitched about how dare she show her face at your precious baby shower!

Also weirdly scripted and contrived: the Boring One's friends being ushered out because they weren't important enough to hear Brandi's gutter mouth. B.O. is so damn smug about being on this show. 3 seasons already! God.

Brandi used to be a stunning beauty. @DaytimeFan put it perfectly,: that bloated face launching profanity-laced invectives when having to account for her words. It's not age which has changed her, its all the awful [!@#$%^&*] she had done to her face! And she's not the only one -- Kyle's nose at certain angles looks like it is disappearing into thin air.

Kyle was so smug scarfing down pasta while Brandi told her story. She is 100% behind this. And so is Rinna. That scene at Kyle's house felt like a re-shoot, as did the Amelia changing-caps scene and even the Denise-Rinna scene in the previews. Did they redo the scene where Rinna breathes "Ooooo you are so ANGRY" ?

Edited by Cat