Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

Yeah, that bugged me. Also, I think some beef originally transpired between Teresa and Jacqueline because Jaq was in talks to be the spokesperson for some brand and then Teresa swooped in and got it instead. [Let's be real though. Tre has always been "the face" of NJ, since day one with her table flipping]. 

• Replies 38.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

100% co-sign. I hope she stays real and unspoiled as she has been this season. But no way Rinna won't go after Garcelle for exposing her true character to the audience. (And Garcelle's slip-up makes it clear that Rinna will definitely be back).

Denise won't be there as back-up. I noticed in the last few episodes of the season, when Denise stood everybody up, Garcelle was unsettled at having to face the Coven on her own. I would be, too. Rinna, Roxie, Yoga-Mat and Vyle tag-teaming one lone individual is awful to watch.

I don't know how close Dorit and Garcelle actually got this season, but I am hoping that Sutton and Garcelle pursue a burgeoning acquaintanceship.

In this time of pandemic, with acting projects put on hold, I don't blame Garcelle one bit for deciding to do a second season.

Edited by Cat

• Members

I just wonder, in Bravo’s very public quest to be more racially inclusive with its series, if Garcelle will be bringing along one of her friends into the mix. That would be ideal. But who knows with Sutton a full HW possibility and the desire to bring in a big star like Denise...

• Members

That's assuming that Ex Soap Star wants to start anew. Which would be the SMART thing to do.

Please register in order to view this content

That said...since I already said my thoughts (and hopes) Garcelle returning yesterday...it definitely bears repeating...

That reminds me...Garcelle posted a tweet with the words 'plot twist.'

At the time, I thought she might have done that in response to Denise's leaving. But I've since seen her in interviews and it 'appears' that she might be back next season. So was the plot twist, the fact she decided to come back rather than leave when Denise leaves. 

And if so...knowing what she knows...would she be crazy enough and smart enough (and I thought Denise has played her hand extremely well which is why the Coven and production are oh so pressed at being outmanuvered) to come back specifically to try to take them down?

Things to make you go hmmm

Hopefully, it's a long game. Or it's as @Cat mentioned...with Co-Vid out, Garcelle is just staying put. For now.

I hope they stick together for sure. And add Sutton and  

ETA: YAAYYY POTOMAC RATINGS JUMP UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Everyone getting ready for the fight.  

Edited by Taoboi

• Members

Big RHONY news: 

Leah is threatening to quit and filming starts in two weeks! Link: https://tmz.com/2020/09/15/rhony-star-leah-mcsweeney-holding-out-low-offer-real-housewives/

She was paid $60,000 for her first season and they’re offering her a modest raise but she feels she was so popular she deserves a bigger raise. What do y’all think?

Personally, I feel the season was very mediocre. I do think Leah was overhyped and that people mostly liked her because she was younger and New York needs younger voices with the cast being mostly 55+. Now when it comes to a raise, I’m curious what she wants. I could see doubling her salary being fair or maybe going to $150,000, but that’s it. If they have to lose her I don’t think it would be the end of the world. 

• Members

LUANN did this right before s6 started filming and we all know what happened.  Unless BRAVO is really hedging their bets on her revitalizing the show (which they probably aren’t), she ain’t gonna get what she wants.  She deserves more, but she should take the positive response and recognition it’s giving her brand and take what she can negotiate before they say, “forget it.”

• Members

I feel like Luann and Sonja have learned their lessons and will probably accept anything they are offered because it’s such an important stream of income for them. I also feel like Cynthia has remained on RHOA so long because she similarly just takes what is offered and doesn’t make demands.