Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Please! Robyn REVELS in stirring people up and then sitting back to watch the physical altercation. She even jumps in there herself. She got in between Monique and an umbrella when it was Monique vs Ashley. And of course "GET YOUR FINGER OUT OF MY FACE, ROBYN." I may not be Ashley's biggest fan, but she stood up to the bigger bully admirably.

Robyn's reactions can be fun to watch, but the fact is she is a classic bully's sidekick. She thrives on egging people on.

Edited by Cat

• Members

Karen is on a Housewives show. Does she think she's above all the drama? She would not have a job if there were not drama or conflict. She certainly knows this because she always acts out at the reunion to make sure gets invited back. I would have been laughing too because it was the most ridiculous argument and Wendy's reactions were hilarious. I can't believe this is what led to the big moment. 

I hope Daily Mail is right, and that Erika is right behind her, but it's 2020 so yeah...

• Members

That quote from a 'Bravo production insider' sounds like something out of this very thread.

'She is boring and stale and does not offer anything to the franchise with her robotic and staged delivery when interacting with the other cast members.'

'The issue is, the other cast members don't particularly like her and beyond Kyle [Richards] no one is friends with her.

'Kyle will most likely dump her, when Bravo does.'

Ouch.

Rhobh Teddi GIF - Rhobh Teddi Quarantine - Discover & Share GIFs

• Members

I feel like Rinna's one where if they give her enough rope, she'll hang herself. And they're counting on it. Like Dorinda, like Nene, like Vicki... I'm sure they can see the trajectory of a popular housewife becoming strongly disliked.  [Sadly, we'll never be rid of Kyle until the show itself ends]. 

Which means Rinna will probably get one more year. 

Edited by Gray Bunny

• Members

Just saw the third part of RHOBH and what also irked me BEYOND belief was when Tonky tried to shade Garcelle over not supporting Erika on Broadway and Garcelle very politely said that she couldn't go because she was working and taking care of her kids even though she constantly supported Erika and was texting her about reherseals and everything AND THEN ERIKA SIDED WITH RINNA AND Teodora. Bitch, no wonder your glam squad are your only friends.

Glad Tammy is gone, I hope Erika is next and then Rinna follows. Kyle needs a season where she doesn't have any friends LOL.

• Members

We never get anything good and with Denise going I was worried but I’m happy at least Teddi is gone as well! Ideally Erika or Rinna would join her, but I’ll take what I can get. I’m hoping the new HW announcements give us the same excitement as Garcelle/Sutton. I want at least one friend of Garcelle to join!

• Members

I second it.

Which is what they have been doing this year for sure. 

I guess Ex Soap Opera Star see the writing on the wall if she is running around trying to deflect on Bravo aka the hand that feeds her.

That Shade for Singer's Daughter is...

POTOMAC

I'm sorry. It was so good, I'll be rewatching later assuming it's ready to go on my tv. 

I did want to say that it was excellently paced. So much going on ON TOP of where the episode was going (the fight). There was Ashley vs Michael in the first 10 minutes. You had the Robyn subplot. Then you had another rise (Monqiue getting an office) and the fall (Candiace cancelling, costing Monqiue some money). You just knew it was not going to end well given everything building up to it all. And then...one innocent question from Ashley (and I believe she said it innocently. I know it's cold in Hades)...and all Hades broke loose.

I want to see if there were more nuances going on. 

Great episode...and Yep...I agree with @NothinButAttitude, it was BOTH of their faults...something I was worried about as well.

Edited by Taoboi

• Members

I feel like we will get a feel for the New York cast by the middle of October. I believe Sonja, Ramona, Luann and Leah are all returning. At least two new housewives is my guess, but three rumored to be joining:

June Ambrose, a stylist and designer

Alicia Quarles, I believe she’s a journalist

Bershaun Shaw, motivational speaker/rich from a divorce