Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Yeah, I have zero sympathy for Nene.  She is the biggest hypocrite in Bravo's history and she's done all of this to herself.  She's not smart enough to understand how to stay on the show.  Her castmates don't really like her, she refuses to film with certain people, she's physically aggressive with production staff, and she's always fighting her contract every single season.  She's so reactive emotionally in a negative, fighting sort of way.  Why should they keep her?  

I do think as a friend, Wendy was not at all nice on WWHL, but I don't really get her beef with Andy/Bravo or why this is now a racial thing.  Are we never supposed to bring up past housewives or other Bravolebs that are no longer on shows?  Why does he have to treat Nene differently - everything and everyone is fair game once it's aired and copyrighted.

• Members

I know Nene is a hypocrite, but I also think she has been poorly treated by Bravo sometimes.

Bravo and Andy play the long game. They don't want to be seen driving these HWs off the shows themselves because they will get the blame. So they lay the groundwork over a couple of years and it is a steady drip-drip of a whispering campaign against that HW. It really is the BH method -- it reminds me of S9 and how the other women set up LVP with that Apple Juicy 'leak' (which I still do not believe she or anyone in her team leaked. Melanie Bromley of E! News said it was somebody else from the show). 

I like Eileen so it disappoints me a lot that she had no empathy for LVP when she was mourning her mother. She of all people would know how that feels.

It is obvious they've been trying to get her out for a couple of seasons. She has been super-ill-tempered with production for years. She wanted Carlos King gone, but Bravo replaced him with a production team that did Nene no favors.

And Kenya better keep watching her back because Bravo may turn on her too one day. I'm not sure Andy adores her like he does some others.

• Members

How reliable is DListed? I had heard that but I took that with the grain of salt I took the Kris Jenner and Kathy news so far.

I am more focused on the fact they should start filming again soon and Ex Soap Star, Erika, and Kyle are back. Garcelle and Dorit, watch your back.

As for Nene...well...should be interesting on Friday when she is interviewed on Tamron Hall.

Please register in order to view this content

Well, you know my opinion on that so nice to see I am not alone.   But...who's next? I mean since Bravo is only protecting their problematic favorites (it's already been leaked for example that the reason (s) for poor Hannah's firing on BELOW DECK MED are already filming for next season...so another show I won't be watching next season since that was just as foul as any recent HW exit...especially since the show is a S*itshow now), one does wonder.

And yes...he does not like Kenya. 

• Members

Most if not all of this is Nene's doing. I don't feel sorry for her. Her performance at last year's reunion was atrocious. That right here should have meant the end for her. Vicki's chances were certainly killed by the lawsuit and her horrific reunion behavior. Did Nene think she would be different after threatening lawsuits and calling AC a racist? Nene had more chances than most housewives get. I think Porsha is partly responsible for this. As she became more popular (although why that is baffles me), there was really no need for Nene. I'm sure Nene was furious Porsha got the new chat show she's on. Why would Bravo put up with NEne's shenanigans if they have Porsha? They're over Nene. It is telling to me that even scummy rapist apologist Lisa Bloom didn't take on Nene's case.

• Members

The race thing I'm not getting with Nene.  I don't know what all happened behind the scenes, but Nene posted today that of all the current OG stars, she's the only black OG and she's the first not to get picked up for a full season.  She has a picture of Kyle, Ramona and Teresa and said the following (see below), but that she was only give a 6 episode offer, so she's not getting equal treatment.  What she fails to mention is Vicki's demotion and subsequent firing as an OG.  Same with Luann - she is an OG and was demoted to friend one season.  Tamra/Kandi/etc - sure, they aren't OGs from Season 1, but Tamra has been on more seasons than Nene and got a lower episode offer and Kandi has been on more seasons than Nene and still gets full offers.  There is no unfair treatment, and if Nene wants to present facts, she needs to present ALL the facts.

Edited by alwaysAMC

• Members

I do kinda see Nene’s side, particularly with this Andy/Wendy thing. They IMMEDIATELY posted the clips of Wendy talking about Nene on Twitter and Youtube. She had kept quiet so I can see why she’d be upset, particularly at her friend talking negatively of her. On the other hand, I feel like Andy is probably the only person in the room who wanted her to stay lol. 

I also feel like Nene does deserve a spin off. I Dream of Nene was good between her girlfriends and then the drama with all of Greg’s kids. I would definitely watch if they did another spin off for her. 

• Members

Get your popcorn, Madina went all the way IN on Nene. Im sure Nene will respond soon

I dont know her but Madina is on Growing Up Hip Hop and runs int he same friend circle as Wendy and Nene

Please register in order to view this content

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

So apparently OC is back tonight for S15? I'm kinda looking forward to it. Even though I'm not sure how this season will go. 

I've been watching S12 RHOC recently which I have never watched before (the Peggy Sulahian season). I refused to watch it when it first aired because I didn't like how Shannon and Tamra were trying to passive-aggressively ice Vicki from the show. Anyway, it's actually much better than I expected (even though it includes that snot Meghan King Edmonds, whom I couldn't stand. Sadly, very little Jimmy Edmonds). It's better than S13 which followed it, that's for sure.

I think they should have kept Lydia and maybe even Peggy. I know everybody was like 'Peggy doesn't belong on a RH show,' but I have a soft spot for the nice girls like Kathryn Edwards, Lydia and Peggy Sulahian. Peggy was genuinely nice in her understated way and had been through major trauma. Also Diko was a great house-husband, plus they actually had a monied lifestyle.

The other thing I noticed about S12 was Shannon's manoeuvres. Shannon has been manoeuvring behind the scenes for years and yet rarely gets called out on it. I doubt she will this year either. 

Watching the season, you can spot the moment in Iceland when Bravo cut out nasty Kelly Dodd calling Peggy 'ISIS.' I can't believe Bravo would cover for this massive-toothed hoyden. What am I saying? This is Bravo. Of course they would. I wonder if S15 is going to be Kelly Dodd's downfall, Dorinda-styles.

Also, for those of you who are fans of Melbourne and Janet.... she posted this on Instagram recently. Savage!

Edited by Cat

• Members

Sadly, it doesn't come back until mid-October.  My DVR also picked up a new episode tonight, but it's just "Watch with Kelly and Shannon" on repeats and then BH/NYC (they're doing this with Southern Charm people too throughout the week) - so not really new, but DVRs are picking it up as new.  

I didn't think Peggy fit in with the group, but loved her house scenes with her husband/kids.  That Season had some quality/iconic moments, but overall not my favorite at all.  I do think/hope Kelly has a bit of a downfall.  She's really come out politically over COVID and annoyed Andy and many Bravo fans with her comments.