Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Apparently at some point, it sounded online like it was Braunwyn against everybody due to their political views so I am curious to see if what you say, Carl is true re: Qanon.

I think I am doing 3 episodes as well so we will see.

But I continue to be curious about Tamra. I thought she was still planning on popping up at some point. I know she refused the offer of 3 episode end, but I had heard she changed her mind enough to make some appearance. Was that false?

The gifs that keeps on giving. LOL!!!!

So...Tasha Yar gone. Erika maybe demoted (well timed with her husband's new lawsuit btw)...leaving Kyle, Ex Soap Star, Dorit (who will be looking out for herself), and Garcelle. Maybe Sutton. Could be cool since should not be another gangup.

Dorit suuuure does.

MEANWHILE...

SHUT UP, GIZELLE!!!

• Members

Ooooooo...I so forgot that Michael and Chris got into it, too. lol!!! 

Please register in order to view this content

But yess!!! That trailer looks great. Nice to see more storyline for Dr. Wendy and Karen. Meanwhile, I guess what Monique said was true after next week a la LVP in her last season on BH. 

Yes, people (and Shady Phae Phae fans) are going to be dragging Gizelle come Sunday night.

I personally...even though she was wrong...like Monique is standing in her truth. But I agree with Wendy that she is showing no remorse. Note RIGHT NOW. And love Ashley had her back.

They called her WHAT? i--

Edited by Taoboi

• Members

@Taoboi Tamra is open to next season but won’t appear this season. And yes, per the description from Bravo, Braunwyn comes under fire for supporting Black Lived Matter and Covid safety. That is just too dark for me. I can’t see it being entertaining. 

Now the Potomac mid season trailer is fantastic! These ladies get better each year and always deliver. I say that each year and it remains true. It’s an unbelievable streak for a Housewives show and they’ve largely done it with minimal cast changes. Also from the next episode clip, it highlights why I hate Gizelle. To me, Gizelle and Robyn are the villains, not Candiace or Monique. I feel like they both fell into Gizelle and Robyn’s trap to make them fall out. Gizelle has been jealous of Monique from day one and she is gleeful that she can now throw her under the bus. To say she and Jamal have a reputation to uphold?! They are a joke! 

Now with a Beverly Hills, I’m feeling like the Erika rumors may be true. Let’s be real: In a Covid world you can’t do a fake storyline of going on a tour of gay clubs. Her son won’t film with her, her husband will barely film with her and she isn’t really friends with anybody in the cast. I can see her turning down the Friend offer due to pride. I hope whatever cast additions they make are as strong as Sutton and a Garcelle were. They have a gift coming into the new year. Kyle, Rinna, Sutton, Garcelle are a strong bunch to rebuild around if done correctly. My only request is that one newbie is Garcelle’s friend. She’s said repeatedly she wants Sheree, Will Smith’s ex to join and I feel she’d be perfect. Plus I hate Garcelle having to be the only black person so having another black woman would make her feel less like an outsider.  

• Members

Braunwyn comes under attack for supporting Black Lives Matter and COVID safety? Who at Bravo thinks that this is going to go over well with a majority of the viewers???? 

Did anyone else catch Nene on Tamron Hall? Talk about fake tears. Nene was an absolute mess and Tamra was trying to help her, but wow, it was bad. 

Potomac is truly the best RH show right now. I know everyone was waiting for the fight, but I think the hot mic moment was more shocking and more interesting. I don't want to see women physically fighting. 

• Members

The Sonja one is incredible and could be an actual tagline. Same with Lu's. 

The Potomac mid-season trailer is everything I hoped it would be and more. Looks like Monique bows out the balance of the season, I just hope Gizelle and Robyn finally get their comeuppance. 

• Members

See, now THIS is why I love RHONY. These bitches know how to have FUN and Bravo knows how to present them as fun. I was laughing the whole time during the Secrets Revealed episode. So much different feeling than watching the RHOBH secrets. 

Side Note: I'm already tired of this narrative of Leah being the "future of RHONY." Bitch, you had one good season. Let's see how you fare during the 2nd season curse.