Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

Teddi is being BLASTED for her All In eating disorder program. Clients are revealing screenshots of texts and it looks BAD. One lady said she couldn’t get a period for almost 3 years after the program. if you click the link it’s a full thread with receipts. Damn! Denise needs to return and the girls need to give Teddi a taste of her own medicine and make this the storyline. 

Also, keyboard warrior Teddi is silent of course. Kyle has been all over fans mentions attacking them for revealing this. She’s also attacking Camille for retweeting it lol. 

• Replies 38.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Good. 

I hope this ends up being the main story next season seeing as Teddi ass was the main one pushing the vendettas against LVP and Denise. It'd be poetic justice to see the calvary coming for her and Kyle. I need Sutton or Dorit to get started planting seeds on Rinna seeing as this hits home with her (eating disorders that is).

• Members

According to this article, it looks like Leah is asking for pay on par with Luann and Sonja. If that’s true then her ass an kick rocks! Ain’t no damn way. 

In the end I expect she’ll accept an offer and return, but I’m more interested in seeing who these two ladies are that are joining. 

• Members

Lu and Sonja have been there for years..have each provided memorable content , stirred drama and have earned their checks.

Leah has had 1 season under her belt and thinks she's entitled to a big raise?  Um...no.. Tinsley carried the 1st half of the season quite nicely while Ramona/Dorinda handled the second half.

• Members

I don't blame Leah. They have been building her as the new star of the show. Even at the reunion, Andy made a point to saw how LEah was so well liked by viewers and celebs. Why wouldn't she think she's worth more money? It's their own damn fault for pumping her up so much.

• Members

Yeah, she's feeding into the hype. But just like a soap opera headwriter can tout his or her new family as being a hit with viewers, that doesn't mean said viewers are watching to see them

It reminds me of when people were all excited about Brandi joining Beverly Hills in season 2 (and an official castmate in season 3), as she's this blunt "truth teller" to combat the stuffy socialites... until she became erratic, volatile, and messy. 

Edited by Gray Bunny

• Members

This is the most amazing thing.... LOL I love Camille.

As for Teddi's Eating Disorder program [(c)Chris B], that whole 'accountability coach' business seemed wonky from the get. The rabid over-exercising was what always stood out for me about Teddi, even on vacations and national holidays -- usually published on Instagram alongside the words 'No Excuses!' And given that Rinna is also a rabid over-exerciser (according to her), red flags went up for me. Teddi is obviously traumatized about being rejected because of her weight when she was younger, and that entire Rinna, Kyle, Erika friendship circle seems toxic AF generally. I imagine Kyle knows how to play on others' self-esteem issues (see: Camille, Kim, Taylor), and Teddi is clearly terrified of Erika and Rinna.

Having said that, I do believe that Teddi probably eats reasonably -- she's just ok with selling this starvation diet BS to her fans and playing on people's insecurities (like she did with Denise all season!) for good ole filthy lucre.

I don't blame her either. Clearly she feels she is worth more than Bravo's first offer. I'm not going to diss her for that. TBH, I think Bravo will give Leah what she wants. They are basically going to construct RHONY around her at this point. She IS the Alpha Dog now that Dorinda got kicked out.

Edited by Cat