• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

NY

The reunion was so good. Alot of ground was covered and it didnt feel repetitive or filler. I wonder what Part 3 will cover bc the way this ended felt sufficient

Ramona still comes across as an unlikeable twat. The fact that she doubled down on her bipolar comments about Leah solidified that

• Members

Okay I’m going to keep an open mind with RHOA since they do have 3 newbies. We all thought Sutton would be a bore based on photos and she ended up being delightful. I actually like that they added 3 unknowns. I’m mostly curious who will have a peach. You have 3 newbies and two long term friends plus the four returnees. That’s a lot of women. I’m wondering if Marlo and/or Tanya will get pushed out because I can’t see 9 women on a cast trip. 

• Members

Now, now some of us enjoyed Sutton dragging Tasha Yar in the trailer from go. What you talkin about?

Please register in order to view this content

That said...I'm enjoying what little I know of the 3 newbies so far. And the fact that I know SO LITTLE. Gives them mystery. I did hear Drew described as Kim Fields-ish and Latoya as Claudia-ish. And I don't mind either description. I love the name Falyn. How it sounds. How it's spelled. And she looks cool.

And given how things went down on RHOA last season, I do feel a new and/or fresh energy is needed. And I wouldn't mind SEVEN peachholders. 

• Members

BH

Hm. That didn't work out for Nene, Ex Soap Star, so I don't see you turning on Bravo and deflecting on them, too, as a good thing.

Meanwhile, Garcelle's first guest on THE REAL tomorrow...DENISE F*CKING RICHARDS!!!!

EAT IT, LIPS.

POTOMAC

So tonight is the night. I am worried about ratings though since the Emmys apparently are on tonight, too. Uh...?

• Members

For sure. re: Potomac tonight.

She must be for her to tweet (and then delete I heard) that. 

That just makes me think and hope that since Garcelle does plan on coming back that she has a game plan for how to handle all of them. I find her tweet about Nene joining and the fact that Denise is going to be her very first guest...a sign of things to come and by that I mean...a plan.

Seems like to me, Karen is sad. Given how much she loves to promote, this must truly be hard for her since she is friends with both of them.