Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Hopefully Karen is just being her sometimes-overdramtic self, probably to make a point to Candiace who is acting out. I doubt Dame Karen (hell, any of the Potomac women) cost a lot of money for Bravo, and I hope they know her value to the show, because it is immense. She OWNED Ashley and Gizelle's asses in the final part of reunion last year. And Bravo knows it because if I recall correctly, they posted some of it on YT and the comments overflowed with fans cheering Karen on.

I don't even blame her for losing it with Michael, especially the way he cheated on her and financially abandoned her and his kids for his new sidepiece.

• Members

As usual, I'm in the minority. I could do without Karen. She didn't have much to do during the full season and she was so obnoxious at the reunion. She just wouldn't shut up. With that said, I'll take her over Monique and Candaice. 

Nene is her own worst enemy. These videos are just scary because she's so delusional and hypocritical. 

Oh Jules. You just gave that scum so much leverage against you.

• Members

LMAO! I died when Teresa said they producers won’t expose her and Melissa is like “Nah girl, you bout to be exposed” and she goes off

Please register in order to view this content

ETA: 

Dallas is officially renewed and Leanne is out. 

Edited by Chris B

• Members

Dallas is good as dead if they don't cast a flock of new women to fill the void of Leeanne. Dallas was already on shaky ground as they make less than 1 million viewers. It doesn't help either that their counterpart, Potomac, has been flourishing each and every season since their inception. It does not further help that Salt Lake City is lurking around the corner, and if they excel their first season and surpass Dallas in the ratings, Dallas is good as dead. 

I still stand firm that after this last season, everyone should've been fire with the exception of Kameron. They should've hired 6-7 new women alongside Kameron and rebooted the show. 

The only plus side to all of this is that the remaining women are going to no longer have Leeanne as a meat shield, thus meaning their true sides about to become even more obvious to the mass. Brandi is about to be exposed as being more vile than Leeanne ever was. Stephanie is going to be exposed for always being complicit in Brandi's acts. D'Andra is going to allow her eagerness to be "Queen Bee" put the final nail in her coffin. And Dollar Tree Kary is going to further be unveiled as an uncouth, blob of worthlessness on this show.

Kam being her usual, hilarious self is gonna emerge as a new star of Dallas. 

Maybe Leeanne stepping back a season might work in her favor. 

• Members

NJ reunion trailer:

Jennifer-Dolores-Teresa-ANDY-Margaret-Melissa-Jackie

https://www.bravotv.com/the-daily-dish/the-real-housewives-of-new-jersey-season-10-reunion-spoilers-video

LOL at Danielle refusing to come out unless she's sitting next to Andy.  

Also - Jennifer is earning her paycheck this season.  I HATED her last year, but really grew to like her this year.  

• Members

Given that production had been stringng Danielle along for 3 long years -- despite a televised engagement, wedding and hair-pulling fight with Marge -- the least they can do is put her next to Andy. 

I'm not sure why Danielle doesn't get a HW spot. Surely she doesn't cost much. Is it Marge pulling rank? Or maybe even Teresa? Once Danielle gets to be a HW again, she might be less inclined to kiss up to Tre.

Like @NothinButAttitude said, NJ has lost some steam after two great seasons. Don't get me wrong, I am entertained by NJ whenever I watch. But I'm not always impatient to watch the next episode, you know? I am excited for the finale tho.

Jennifer has earned her spot and made it all about her this season. I enjoy watching her. The thing annoying me atm is some of the Team Marge/Melissa/Jackie machinations. Just like they are exiling Danielle from the group, Jennifer is now their next target. I was disappointed that Joe Gorga took a shot at Bill a few episodes back; the husbands normally stay out of the women's drama and go out for drinks, and I like it that way. Obviously Melissa got him to do that. Ultimately, Team M/M/J are out to isolate Teresa. I feel like Melissa in particular is showing her hand here. Luckily, Teresa knows this, and she's already jealous of Marge's popularity, which is why she sicced Danielle on Marge. I hope that these BH-style machinations get thoroughly exposed at reunion. I also hope Danielle spills the tea on Melissa. Melissa will probably claim that Danielle is crazy and a liar, as everyone does when Danielle exposes them, but Danielle's 'lies' have a way of actually being true.

Edited by Cat

• Members

NJ

Melissa is a BITCH! She was salivating over what Danielle told her and it was wrong for her to expose Teresa in front of the group the way she did. She should have came to her first in private on the basis that they are family

I dont like how Teresa through Danielle under the bus to save her ass. I dont think she would have done that had she not been pressured. Its a snake move on her part bc I dont think she wanted to do that but it did take the heat off of her