Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

The fact that we still don’t have the Potomac trailer is maddening! RHONY and Potomac really go hand in hand as the top of the mountain.

They're clearly still trying to figure out how to make BH interesting considering there was not a peep of info about the show until the end of the year when desperate Brandi was brought in.

• Replies 38.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Please register in order to view this content

Sometimes I love it (see above) but sometimes I wish she would get some help. She can't hold her drink. In any case, the funniest Sonja is Lucid Sonja in her VTs, talking about how she cropped Cindy Chupack out of all her Morocco photos.

Omg I can't wait for Potomac either! Usually it starts around Easter but all the RH shows seem to have been pushed back a few months.

I don't know if I can take fake ass Ashley pretending she has a hot n steamy marriage with oh-so-hetero Michael, though, lol.

• Members

I’m looking forward to Beverly Hills, Potomac and Melbourne so I won’t let this get me down, but here’s the Dallas rumors...

Tiffany Moon is rumored to be the new housewife with everybody returning. I’m not upset about Kary returning although I know many fans didn’t like her, but another season of Leanne and Brandi?! Why?! I was hoping they’d freshen things up but it’ll be more of the same with no real changes. 

• Members

Ooooo, finally an Asian American! (Korean-American if her last name is anything to go by). And she has an actual vocation! She sounds outgoing and interesting, too. A shame Cary Deuber is no longer a regular HW as she and Tiffany would have the medical field in common.

Dr. Tiffany Moon obviously being smart, a physician, etc., I hope Leeanne doesn't become all insecure and turn the entire season into how the edumacated newbie looks down on her. Also: what the hell do Dr. Tiffany and Brandi have to talk about? Or her and Kary?

Please register in order to view this content

Can't wait for those convos about Kary's necklace line.

Meanwhile, at NY fashion week:

Issa Rae, creator and star of Insecure (can't wait for S3) is pulling a I don't know ha. I just want to say that the link to this tweet was from a gossip blog which referred to Rinna and her offspring as "a Real Housewife and her dollar store Hadid daughters." 

I recognised the dark-haired daughter who went through anorexia (though she might have a new nose now). But woah, did anybody recognise the other one? She looks completely different!

Rinna looks the same surprisingly, and thankfully.

Edited by Cat

• Members

I've wanted Bethenny gone since she returned so this is heaven for me. While I find the RHONY cast unlikeable as a whole (minus Tinsley), I don't feel that it's the malicious unlikeability you get with rhobh or Vicki-led rhoc. I'm hoping this season will be a nice antidote to the other shows. 

Why isn't there an Asian HW on RHOC? It would seem the most logical. Is Bravo afraid the rhoc women will reveal themselves to be racists? Or is Bravo just adhering to their whites only policy for non-RHOA/non-RHOP shows? Even though they hired Garcelle, you wouldn't know it from all of the rhobh news the network has leaked. Tiffany Moon makes me want to watch RHOD, but I have never watched it and what I read about last season does not make me want to start.

• Members

I mean... I dread to think of the drunk Tres Amigos making fun of an Asian newbie.

They are really keeping Garcelle on lockdown over at BH. When news was announced that she had been hired (seems like AGES ago), the excitement around her was really high. She sounded amazing in her quick People interview. Since then... tumbleweeds. Wendy Williams asked Erika about Gracelle last week but Erika didn't really say anything about her. I hope Garcelle gets to do some press for BH soon.

• Members

I’m so excited for our queens to return! So far we have Gina, Janet, Lydia and Gamble for sure back. Sally and Jackie out, not sure about Venus. I’d imagine 3-4 new wives. Since she said we will know the full cast this week I hope we get a cast photo as they typically do before the season films. 

Whatever happens, the return of Melbourne will be the HW highlight of the year! Idc how good Beverly Hills or Potomac or Salt Lake City are, the Grand Dames are back!

• Members

Wait, Jackie is out?? She is hugely popular in Australia!

Glad Lydia is back, totally the dumbest b*tch on reality TV. And glad the show is back to filming after a long hiatus. I suspect the terrible bushfires postponed filming earlier this year. Sad to think that so much of Australia's natural greenery and unique wildlife perished. I wonder if RHOMel will touch upon it this season. Part of the fun of the show involved weekend jaunts to a beautiful country vineyard or horse lodge (unlike BH nowdays, which is a jaunt to an Erika Jayne concert!). Melbourne is the most glamorous show for me. The faraway locale is part of it, but also the lifestyle whispers (as opposed to screams) legitimately great. 

It probably won't be screened until later in 2020 but I'm really looking forward to it. I wouldn't mind Venus given a second season, and I'm almost sorry Sally didn't get a second go. She was snooty and unlikeable (another Andrea from S1), but sometimes you need a character like that on these shows. I definitely wish Chyka would return, but she won't without Jackie there.

Edited by Cat

• Members

@Chris B @NothinButAttitude Oh, I'm not sorry Jackie is gone -- I was ready for her departure that one season when all we saw was her interminable Shine, Shine, Shine tour. I did enjoy her last season when she went up against Lydia, when Lydia said Janet had been speaking out of turn about Jackie. Which I believe, although Lydia exaggerated it.

I also believe Lydia boinked Shane Ward (cricket legend who used to date Liz Hurley but couldn't keep it in his pants) and that's why her husband does not appear on the show anymore. In fact, it was Jackie who first revealed that rumor onscreen in S2 or S3, I think. Lydia has been gunning for Jackie ever since. 

My feeling is that Jackie told Foxtel she would only stay if Lydia was fired, and the producers balked at her demand. The hate is genuine with these two.

Edited by Cat