Cheap21

Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

25 minutes ago, Cat said:

@Chris B @NothinButAttitude Oh, I'm not sorry Jackie is gone -- I was ready for her departure that one season when all we saw was her interminable Shine, Shine, Shine tour. I did enjoy her last season when she went up against Lydia, when Lydia said Janet had been speaking out of turn about Jackie. Which I believe, although Lydia exaggerated it.

I also believe Lydia boinked Shane Ward (cricket legend who used to date Liz Hurley but couldn't keep it in his pants) and that's why her husband does not appear on the show anymore. In fact, it was Jackie who first revealed that rumor onscreen in S2 or S3, I think. Lydia has been gunning for Jackie ever since. 

My feeling is that Jackie told Foxtel she would only stay if Lydia was fired, and the producers balked at her demand. The hate is genuine with these two.

I never took to Jackie. Especially, when she turned her fangs on Gina in s2 and tried to rally everyone to come for Gina. 

Gina/Jackie had the most complex relationship... I think it was in season 2 that Chyka correctly surmised that the two were more like a mom/daughter bickering.. which both Gina and Jackie agreed with.  

Lydia was so dumb yet was funny to watch.  She has a lot of interesting Lydiaism.. if you will.

On 2/9/2020 at 8:15 PM, NothinButAttitude said:

I think Nene will start playing a huge part in the remainder of the season starting next week, hence why she was made full-time. 

I do think that Bravo is making it blatantly clear that they are about to phase her out unless Nene pulls a quick one at the reunion and goes all out. 

On 2/10/2020 at 12:20 PM, Gray Bunny said:

Agreed. The ball is in her court if she can make enough noise to warrant another year. Albeit, another year at a reduced salary, no doubt. Otherwise, Bravo has set themselves up quite nicely to phase her out without it causing a huge hole in the show's overall canvas. To be honest, I don't miss her when she's not on. If she comes to the reunion with the same stank attitude as last year, she's done. 

On 2/10/2020 at 10:42 PM, Chris B said:

I love Nene, but she did this to herself. She was friends with pretty much everybody last season and picked fights for stupid reasons. Then with Kenya, they were friends, but again she ruined it for stupid reasons. I can't feel bad that she iced HERSELF out. On another ATL subject, I'm annoyed that Kenya has started fighting with Tanya. She makes it so hard to like her. She was joking around doing impersonations of Tanya and brought up her man cheating, but is mad that Tanya mentioned she wore a wig? Girl bye. Kenya just wanna fight and she picked that fight for no damn reason.

On 2/11/2020 at 5:11 PM, Antoyne said:

Kenya is still an awful person. She hasn’t changed at all and I have not missed her at all.

I loved watching Marc just kinda walking all over her.

It was interesting that they broke the 4th wall and were talking about the cameras.

Nene is skating on very thin ice and as you've all rightly said, she's set herself up for this with her atrocious behaviour and it's all her own fault. 

Kenya is an awful bitch and I concur with @Antoyne I enjoyed watching Marc walk all over her and her fake marriage implode before our eyes. Those two truly dislike each other. But I cannot fault Marc - Kenya is so obnoxious, nasty, and petulant that I'd be running for the hills from her.

On 2/12/2020 at 8:22 AM, Chris B said:

RHONY returns Thursday April 2nd!

It looks watchable. I’ll give it a go. I think next season will be their real season to watch as they determine who Tinsley’s replacement will be. 

On 2/12/2020 at 2:03 PM, Cat said:

I hope this doesn't dissuade people from turning in, because RHONY is my favorite franchise and I want it to get all the viewers it can! It's been a little slow on the HWs front recently so I cannot wait for this to start. Wish it was March instead of April.

Cons: yes, it does look like the last 3 seasons. And the new HW is giving me Braunwyn vibes -- without the interesting backstory.

Pros: Luann looks amazing, and woahhhh I felt her thrill when she sipped that vodka. Speaking of vodka, looks like we are finally delving deep into Dorinda's issues. I am excited for the chemistry and focus on the Core 4 which is far and away my biggest reason for loving this franchise.

RHONY looks *GREAT* and I cannot wait. Yes, it echos the last few seasons - but have those not been absolute highlights and the best seasons ever? I think so. 

Luann locking eyes with Ramona and sipping that drink was intense. I think this goes to show that Luann does not consider herself an alcoholic (which I happen to agree with). 

I love Sonja. She is a sloppy, hilarious, and harmless gal who wouldn't hurt a fly. The slurring Dorinda scenes look epic. 

1 hour ago, Soaplovers said:

Gina/Jackie had the most complex relationship... I think it was in season 2 that Chyka correctly surmised that the two were more like a mom/daughter bickering.. which both Gina and Jackie agreed with.  

Lydia was so dumb yet was funny to watch.  She has a lot of interesting Lydiaism.. if you will.

I am sorry to see Jackie go only because she bothered Lydiot and Gina so much. However, so long as my Queen Janet is there, I am happy. The return of Melbourne is LONG overdue and I cannot wait to see them return. It will be the highlight of the RH season this year.

14 minutes ago, Cheap21 said:

Nene hired a bunch of random women to show up to her event just in case the main cast members didnt come. I cant

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

And none of those women are her old friends with the exception of Mylanta. Where's Diana? Lexi? Just shows that Nene has no true friends. 

1 minute ago, NothinButAttitude said:

And none of those women are her old friends with the exception of Mylanta. Where's Diana? Lexi? Just shows that Nene has no true friends. 

I swear it was the first 10 women that showed up at Swagg that morning. Probably offered them $100 in store credit to film that scene. Its quite telling that Kandi and Porsha have never seen these women before when they've been around Nene and her friends for years

Edited by Cheap21

1 minute ago, Cheap21 said:

I swear it was the first 10 women that showed up at Swagg that morning. Probably offered them $100 in store credit to film that scene. Its quite telling that Kandi and Porsha have never seen these women before when they've been around Nene and her friends for years

That's who it was--fans that she paid. 

Nene can't keep friends b/c real ones won't allow her to control them. Nene wants to be surrounded by pods. Speaking of Nene, she's still going at it. Screen Shot 2020-02-16 at 9.32.25 PM.png

1 minute ago, NothinButAttitude said:

That's who it was--fans that she paid. 

Nene can't keep friends b/c real ones won't allow her to control them. Nene wants to be surrounded by pods. Speaking of Nene, she's still going at it. Screen Shot 2020-02-16 at 9.32.25 PM.png

Pathetic. Im disappointed in Cynthia for taking her back when all throughout that scene Nene did not apologize. She deflected and pressed Cynthia to take responsibility for how she hurt her. She tried to cry and play the victim, but she never owned up to anything. Cynthia is a damn fool for being the "bigger person". Id have said f--k Nene and stayed inside with my drink

BTW, Brooklynn stole the show

pvadwb3.gif

Hekm5eK.gif

I love that little girl

Official livestream announcement of the Melbourne cast will be this Wednesday, so sometime tomorrow US time if I’m remembering the time difference correctly. 

Also, Tamara Tattles is reporting that RHOBH isn’t premiering until early May, which means a longer wait for the trailer. Apparently they’re post production is taking longer than usual while is usually a sign they’re slicing and dicing things to create a coherent story. I checked Andy’s twitter and yesterday he said we have more than a month for the trailer, after previously saying it would be coming out  around this time. Between the reshoots and editing issues this is gonna be a mess! Hopefully an entertaining mess at least. 

Edited by Chris B

If they're spending so much time in post..maybe it should be a sign to Andy and co that Vanderpump wasnt the problem... why is Erika, Dorit and Teddi still in the cast?  They should.have been cut a long time ago.

While peeps hate OC...they at least know when it's time for someone to go.

15 hours ago, NothinButAttitude said:

I was coming here to ask the same thing! Whatever happened to good ol' Diana? 

My God, that busted up crew is probably a bunch of fans she gave a $20 to. That was weird.  

Gotta say, her apology tour (to quote Cynthia) fell flat. It's amazing how you can have a heart-to-heart and get all boo-hoo about it, yet not cop to anything. And when she does, it's only when it's agreed that "both parties did some stuff." Mmkay. 

44 minutes ago, Chris B said:

Official livestream announcement of the Melbourne cast will be this Wednesday, so sometime tomorrow US time if I’m remembering the time difference correctly. 

Also, Tamara Tattles is reporting that RHOBH isn’t premiering until early May, which means a longer wait for the trailer. Apparently they’re post production is taking longer than usual while is usually a sign they’re slicing and dicing things to create a coherent story. I checked Andy’s twitter and yesterday he said we have more than a month for the trailer, after previously saying it would be coming out  around this time. Between the reshoots and editing issues this is gonna be a mess! Hopefully an entertaining mess at least. 

OK I am getting lowkey worried now that they are editing out the Denise-Brandi 'affair' ! Yes, I know I said that Brandi and the whole thing was trash. That doesn't mean I didn't want to watch that mess!

5 minutes ago, Soaplovers said:

If they're spending so much time in post..maybe it should be a sign to Andy and co that Vanderpump wasnt the problem... why is Erika, Dorit and Teddi still in the cast?  They should.have been cut a long time ago.

While peeps hate OC...they at least know when it's time for someone to go.

Teddi is onto her third season with BH, Dorit her fourth. Let that sink in.

And Rinna and Erika have spent the past two seasons totally checked out in some weird silent protest at LVP's presence on the show. What will be their excuse this time?

This is a show that kept going with spousal abuse and a suicide. I don’t think the affair is being edited out. I think the issue is trying to figure out other storylines. It’s crazy you have so many people filming and are still struggling. 

I would find this hard to believe, but word on the street is that Sutton may be getting demoted to Friend during this post-production editing.  They released headshots from the new season last week and everyone had one except Sutton, thus leading to rumors she's being demoted.

Can't wait for Melbourne!!!