Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Gina/Jackie had the most complex relationship... I think it was in season 2 that Chyka correctly surmised that the two were more like a mom/daughter bickering.. which both Gina and Jackie agreed with.  

Lydia was so dumb yet was funny to watch.  She has a lot of interesting Lydiaism.. if you will.

• Members

Nene is skating on very thin ice and as you've all rightly said, she's set herself up for this with her atrocious behaviour and it's all her own fault. 

Kenya is an awful bitch and I concur with @Antoyne I enjoyed watching Marc walk all over her and her fake marriage implode before our eyes. Those two truly dislike each other. But I cannot fault Marc - Kenya is so obnoxious, nasty, and petulant that I'd be running for the hills from her.

RHONY looks *GREAT* and I cannot wait. Yes, it echos the last few seasons - but have those not been absolute highlights and the best seasons ever? I think so. 

Luann locking eyes with Ramona and sipping that drink was intense. I think this goes to show that Luann does not consider herself an alcoholic (which I happen to agree with). 

I love Sonja. She is a sloppy, hilarious, and harmless gal who wouldn't hurt a fly. The slurring Dorinda scenes look epic. 

I am sorry to see Jackie go only because she bothered Lydiot and Gina so much. However, so long as my Queen Janet is there, I am happy. The return of Melbourne is LONG overdue and I cannot wait to see them return. It will be the highlight of the RH season this year.

• Members

I swear it was the first 10 women that showed up at Swagg that morning. Probably offered them $100 in store credit to film that scene. Its quite telling that Kandi and Porsha have never seen these women before when they've been around Nene and her friends for years

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

Pathetic. Im disappointed in Cynthia for taking her back when all throughout that scene Nene did not apologize. She deflected and pressed Cynthia to take responsibility for how she hurt her. She tried to cry and play the victim, but she never owned up to anything. Cynthia is a damn fool for being the "bigger person". Id have said f--k Nene and stayed inside with my drink

BTW, Brooklynn stole the show

pvadwb3.gif

Hekm5eK.gif

I love that little girl

• Members

Official livestream announcement of the Melbourne cast will be this Wednesday, so sometime tomorrow US time if I’m remembering the time difference correctly. 

Also, Tamara Tattles is reporting that RHOBH isn’t premiering until early May, which means a longer wait for the trailer. Apparently they’re post production is taking longer than usual while is usually a sign they’re slicing and dicing things to create a coherent story. I checked Andy’s twitter and yesterday he said we have more than a month for the trailer, after previously saying it would be coming out  around this time. Between the reshoots and editing issues this is gonna be a mess! Hopefully an entertaining mess at least. 

Edited by Chris B

• Members

If they're spending so much time in post..maybe it should be a sign to Andy and co that Vanderpump wasnt the problem... why is Erika, Dorit and Teddi still in the cast?  They should.have been cut a long time ago.

While peeps hate OC...they at least know when it's time for someone to go.

• Members

I was coming here to ask the same thing! Whatever happened to good ol' Diana? 

My God, that busted up crew is probably a bunch of fans she gave a $20 to. That was weird.  

Gotta say, her apology tour (to quote Cynthia) fell flat. It's amazing how you can have a heart-to-heart and get all boo-hoo about it, yet not cop to anything. And when she does, it's only when it's agreed that "both parties did some stuff." Mmkay. 

• Members

OK I am getting lowkey worried now that they are editing out the Denise-Brandi 'affair' ! Yes, I know I said that Brandi and the whole thing was trash. That doesn't mean I didn't want to watch that mess!

Teddi is onto her third season with BH, Dorit her fourth. Let that sink in.

And Rinna and Erika have spent the past two seasons totally checked out in some weird silent protest at LVP's presence on the show. What will be their excuse this time?

• Members

I would find this hard to believe, but word on the street is that Sutton may be getting demoted to Friend during this post-production editing.  They released headshots from the new season last week and everyone had one except Sutton, thus leading to rumors she's being demoted.

Can't wait for Melbourne!!!