Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

I haven't seen last night's NJ but whoa, that changes things up quite a bit, showing Teresa encouraging the hair pull? This should make for an interesting reunion. 

That's the thing. Teresa is one of the Housewives OG's I just can't see Bravo trying to cut ties with. This franchise has been through a lot of ups and downs, good years and bad years, with her as the one constant. Despite her deplorable behavior and general "IDGAF" attitude, her daugherters are her saving grace. 

• Replies 38.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

At BravoCon, Teresa's event got a LOT of fans. She is actually pretty ok with a live audience. I'm sure Bravo was taking note. I think she is one of the few OGs remaining who is safe for now.

I wish Danielle hadn't left the franchise so abruptly, as batshit as she is. This latest story that Teresa set her up only reinforces the need for her to return, for a spot at reunion at least. Revenge is a dish best served cold, as Danielle well knows!