Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

RHONJ:I thought the Teresa/Melissa/Margaret/Jackie dinner scene was really entertaining, and it showed what can happen when housewives (ex. Jennifer) are not trying to contrive big moments. I also thought Jackie really showed that you can talk about your life and not force drama. She was still interesting to watch. It's hard for me to care about Joe and his problems because he brought them on himself. Of all the people in ICE, he's the last one I'm going to worry myself over. Has Gia always been this terrible? 

RHOC: Now that David Beador is engaged, I'm not sure I have the stomach to put up with Shannon whining about it all season. I wish she had gone instead of Tamra. There's not one thing about Shannon I enjoy. Such an entitled and insufferable woman.

• Replies 38.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

HAHAHA!!! That would be funny.

And I now saw an article about what was in the videos on the tour and Brandi and Stephanie was hinting that Mark was having an affair with someone behind the scenes as a joke. How...LeeAnne of them.  Thankfully, Cary clapped back at Brandi. Just...messy.

Re: NJ I also went back and watched the episode. NJ has an easy flow going on since the Hair Pull that it is great background music...not in an 'I'm bored' way, but I guess I'm just that busy at the moment. But I don't mind it. 

OC

Well...looks like for sure Shannon and Kelly are back. Thoughts?

NYC

Other than the Pride video of Sonja v Tinsley and Tinsley leaving, I don't think there's been any drama. Oh, and LuAnn going back to drinking now that probation is over. 

And lmao at the Ramona/Tamra conversation. And I love that gif. But yeah, part of the fun of NYC (and the best Bravo shows and because I can't say this enough SOUTHERN CHARM NOLA) is because the cast are friends in real life with the history to match.

• Members

@Taoboi it looks like everybody is back except Vicki and Tamra from OC. I’m hoping there is still room from Gina to go. She didn’t deserve a second season let alone a third. 

Also interesting, here is Andy talking about how HWs stay and go. He reveals that Porsha was pretty much 100% leaving after her first season but her reunion performance saved her. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XJv6oP1HojU

• Members

With Porsha he said that with her divorce they felt like she had wrapped up her story and couldn’t see where she could go. When she stood up and explained how she was going to change her life around, that’s what inspired him to keep her. It’s funny because I feel the same with her. I hated Porsha initially but she’s grown into a fabulous housewife. 

• Members

I will say I’m glad that Porsha got saved. She’s evolved into one of my favorite HWs. She was awful her first season, and the dumb act for cheap laughs did her no favors (she may not be the most informed but she’s proven herself to intermittently very clever since).

• Members

Yeah, I saw Emily was coming back last night. I liked Emily so yay. Should be interested to see where Shannon, Kelly, Emily, and BrownWind go. 

ETA: Count me in as someone who is glad Porsha stayed given she was become one of my favorite over the last two seasons.

Edited by Taoboi

• Members

Okay, I get Bravo is concerned and putting time between seasons so people can forget LVP, but they need to set a premiere already. I’m tired of all this stuff hinted at her nobody can truly talk about it or see it. Hell, Sutton just gave an extensive and detailed interview explaining her relationship with each lady and how it progressed! They’re gonna spoil everything before if even airs!

Contrast that with New York where we know nothing about the new season and I’m sure it’ll be just fine quality wise. 

• Members

Oh for sure! You could stick Ramona, Sonja, Luann, Dorinda and Tinsley in a car to the Hamptons (along with a cute chauffeur for Ramona and Sonja to paw over, before Luann steals him from under their noses), and that whole 4-hour journey would be gold.

Brandi's tweet is trash basically. A poor attempt at titillation and so very thirsty for a spot on the show. I can see her sweaty desperation from London. I wonder how a lesbian/bi viewer might feel about that crude little bash? I don't care how many women Brandi has slept with, that tweet exposes her as sniggeringly prurient -- weird for someone who claims to be a free spirit and friend to the gay community. And yet we have known Brandi and Denise to be about that life for years -- open relationships, constant cheating, swapping partners. Denise was married to Heidi Fleiss's biggest client! Why is this shocking now?

This is production-scripted click-bait, and by the time Bravo gets around to screening BH (I assumed late-February; now probably March), we will have had the entire season laid out for us, who we should be 'rooting for,' who we should be hating. 

Edited by Cat

• Members

No RHOA for second week in a row. 

Please register in order to view this content

To tide us over (luckily it returns next Sunday), here is the interview Kenya gave ET recently. It's a good one too. Kenya was in reflective mood.

https://www.etonline.com/why-kenya-moore-is-optimistic-about-saving-her-marriage-to-marc-daly-exclusive-140676