Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Totally the end of an era. I absolutely hate that the final image of Vicki is this last reunion where she showed her ass. I still maintain that she she should've stayed and that they did her dirty this past season when she was the focal point and still was a friend. It was bullshi.t.

• Members

Vicki did herself in. She might have pulled a Luann if it hadn't been for her reunion performance. I didn't miss her this season when she was m.i.a. and it was obvious that she was so desperate to get back on the show that it was like watching an older version of Brandi during her last season.

On an unrelated note to Vicki's departure, I binged the whole Lydia/Peggy S. season. It went downhill quickly. I enjoyed Peggy for the most part, but then Ireland happened, and I have no idea what Peggy was doing or why she was acting certain ways. It was so bizarre to me--the whole recording Meghan's baby crying was creepy. I wish Peggy had been given a second season though because I thought Diko was one of the best husbands. Shannon was a nightmare the whole season (as she always is), and I was thrilled that Lydia and Peggy didn't put up with it. Kelly was tame that season. She was the voice of reason. Vicki didn't do much this season, and could have been made a Friend of that season as well.

Edited by chrisml

• Members

Vicki leaving the OC might breathe new life into the show. If they are gonna scrap Vicki, I say go all out and get rid of a huge portion of the cast too. Start fresh. It might be the thing that saves this show. 

If only this same production company would do the same to their other housewife show, BH...

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

I came on here to post something else,  but wow. I am shocked at the Vicki news. I assumed she would basically do this show for free!@Antoyne I agree that if she hadn't showed out at reunion and just patiently sat back, she would have been asked back next season with an orange. I too am sad the last memory we have of her is her losing her [!@#$%^&*] behind the scenes and wasting her venom on BrownWind (of all people) in a homophobic rant. She was more than just those final minutes. She really WAS the OC for 15 years. No matter how much Tamra schemes, she will never be associated with this franchise in the same way.

Kenya and her Brooklyn

Edited by Cat

• Members

Apparently it's been Brown Wind whose been filming with the prospective housewives as filming tests. 

Shannon, I think, has storyline left in her and because she's always let it all hang out, she deserves to stay and would be a good bridge from the original housewives to the new. 

• Members

They honestly have to keep Shannon. The show can’t just be about crazy Kelly and Boring Wind.

I’m really in shock over this. This is even bigger than the NYC purge in season 5, as Vicki and Tamra have crazy longevity and are part of the identity of RHOC.

• Members

Tamra gave comment to PEOPLE magazine, saying she was offered to return in a limited capacity, and declined. Twitter is saying the "limited capacity" was the first 3 episodes of Season 15 to wrap up her storyline. She could have left with dignity like Jeana Keough so memorably did midway through a season...but no. 

She's also apparently unfollowed everyone except Vicki. That she unfollowed Shannon bodes well for her.