Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

Kelly needs to calm down.  Kelly, Leeanne, and Brandi are the reason why people should continue to exclude people... I would exclude all three because they're toxic messes.

Danielle pulling Margaret's hair was worse than Margaret throwing a drink in Danielle's face.  Best to turn and walk away instead of resorting to physical violence.  Something Porsha should have done years ago instead of being commended for using her fists not her mind.

• Replies 38.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Danielle was yelling in Margaret’s face and invading her personal space. Water on her head to get her off of her seems warranted. 

Could anyone tell what was in the purse that Danielle destroyed?  Was it her phone she slammed into that candle thing?  I noticed she got everything wet too. I rewound that part so many times but couldn’t figure out exactly what Danielle was destroying. 

• Members

Dallas

I really cant stand Kary and hate what LeAnne did bc that made it so that she cant drag her like she rightfully should. I hated how Kary kept chiming in and wouldnt shut up

NJ

The way the women were going on about Danielle was so disgusting and Margaret was so vile. I dont condone violence but Danielle was justified in what she did bc this is the second time Margaret assaulted her. The hate she has for Danielle makes her look like a loon

Anyone else feel the scene with Jennifer, her daughter and mother felt staged? What kid is gonna ask their very traditional grandma about their  uncle being gay?

Not much Jackie and thats how I like it

• Members

I don't understand either. As a fan of k-pop and k-dramas (also j-dramas and c-dramas), there is plenty of complexity, shade and dramatics to chronicle amongst the US's myriad Asian communities (not to mention those of Indian descent). But their presence on TV in the west is so muted. ( I remember Daniel Dae Kim standing out in Angel and Lost back in the day, but only in supporting roles). I would love it if an Asian woman appeared on  RH franchise. Don't rule out BH, where Sherman Oaks and Calabasas have sizeable and successful Korean-American communities.

Caught up with the Dallas reunion, basically Leeanne doubling down on her crazy and getting caught out on her half-lies. Not a good look. Everyone hates her ass on that show. It's almost worse than LVP on BH, where her success triggered jealousy and numerous takedown attempts. On Dallas, the women cannot stand Leeanne the person. Bravo has no love for her, either. This was meant to be her triumphant wedding season. Instead, she looked grasping, greedy, petty, her head inflated by her relative fame, obsessed with out-doing everyone in the tragedy stakes. The actual tragedy is her slo-mo implosion on our TV screens. How can she not see how bad she came across? I actually feel sorry for her because this is SO BAD for her -- and spells curtains for the show, too.

I actually liked D'Andra this episode and thought she sounded quite reasonable with most of her points. Kary OTOH is literally the WORST. So obsessed with money that she thinks the only way to be truly charitable is to fling a cheque at the poor. So petty that every little thing Leeanne does is an opportunity to screech blame.

Kameron did not come across great this episode and that makes me sad because I love her. Stephanie came out the winner in that face-off.

Three-chins Brandi. I got nothing.

Edited by Cat

• Members

I feel like I'm always on Kelly's side with this board, but it was Tamra who kept going after Kelly. It was Tamra who called her a "dumb bit*h" under her breath. It was Tamra and Shannon who kept going after Kelly often when the discussion wasn't even about Kelly.  It was so ridiculous and you could tell they were unhappy when Vicki and Kelly called a truce. It's no wonder Shannon was so unhappy at Bravocon--they all thought they were going to get Kelly over that lawsuit nonsense. Gina was  the only one who talked sense (which is odd considering how dumb she was for most of the season) about Kelly and Vicki's feud. Frankly, anything Kelly did was nothing compared to the homophobic bigot Vicki. I also thought Braunwyn handled herself wonderfully. She didn't yell or hurl insults like Tamra, Shannon, Vicki, and Kelly. She let Vicki hang herself and she responded in an eloquent way. She earned major points in my books. 

• Members

All 3 were guilty. Kelly was the one doing most of the side digs and under the breath comments in the first part. 

All in all, Vicki truly dug her own grave. If Bravo wanted to keep it under wraps for the sake of keeping viewers on her side, they never would've aired her outbursts before and after she came on stage. They didn't have to show it, but she gave them the ammo to shoot herself. I'll be surprised if the same 7 (Vicki included) all return next season. As others predict, we may see an overhaul a la NYC from S4 to S5. 

• Members

Team Danielle big time in this situation. The other ladies were being absolute mean girls when Danielle honestly hasn't done [!@#$%^&*] to any of them except for maybe Marge when she was a bridezilla. Marge comes across as obsessed with Danielle.

And once again I will say, you pour a drink on me you deserve to get your ass beat especially considering this is not the first time she's done this.

Edited by Antoyne

• Members

I understand that this is the second time Danielle has been the victim of a mob type (as Kelly Bensimon would say) "systematic bullying," but she can't get away with this after the Ashlee thing.  And this is the same woman who made those "veiled" threats in season 2.  Hopefully she's not actually dangerous, but maybe she's not full time because Bravo finds her an insurance liability?  She said on the after show that the other women should stfu about her because she carries a lot of secrets... hope she's referring to that garbage can, Melissa.

• Members

I hope so too! It surprises me that Melissa is the chief architect behind getting Danielle out of Teresa's life, when Danielle knows where allllllll the bodies are buried! I hope she spills those secrets, although right now she is obsessively focused on Margaret.

Haven't watched the episode yet so I don't know whether I am Team Margaret or Team Danielle, but Margaret has been my fave HW on NJ up until now, so.... Having said that, I appreciate the drama and pot-stirring Danielle brings (much as I appreciated what Siggy brought to the show. As cuckoo as she was, I dont think she should have been replaced by Jackie who has no real connection to the group).

Danielle could well be an insurance liability, but I think it is more a case of Bravo toying with her and holding that HW spot just out of reach. I remember that S2 attack on Danielle, and I was totally Team Danielle. Ashlee was a thug thirsty for screen time, and the way Jacqueline hovered around Danielle's car afterwards, goading her to get out, suggests to me that Ashlee's mom was a-okay with her daughter acting like that and may well have incited it. Not to say that Danielle wasn't looking for a confrontation, because she absolutely was, but the Manzo/Lauritas' holier-than-thou attitude always bothered me. Their hands were not clean with regards Danielle. 

Edited by Cat

• Members

NJ: Team Neither of Them, in what must be one of the most contrived 'fights' in the history of RH contrived fights.

For a start,  Danielle and Marty can't seem to quit each other, so the premise for this fight is weak at best. Secondly, everybody looked like they were acting. Badly. Margaret knew what she was going to do with that water bottle minutes in advance. What exactly was Danielle doing to Margaret's make-up bag? Setting it on fire in the candles Steve Dann helpfully price-checked for us? Steve Dann looked absolutely thrilled by this turn events and probably paid for this fight to happen in order to bring traffic to his store.

Teresa was so thrilled to have an excuse to go after Margaret. I've said it since last season: Teresa is highly threatened by Margaret's popularity on the show.

Still don't understand why Danielle remains a FOH. Production is totally effing with her because they know she has nothing else.

• Members

Charlie's Angels!

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

Love this new trio and Kenya slayed me with her snake face. I cant stand Yovanna so I loved them coming for her

[IMG]

LOL..they had to put a graphic up to keep track of who f--ks with Nene. Speaking of which, she is so fake. She said Porsha was fat before she had the baby, yet wants to make up with her? You are still talking sh-t

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

Oh how the mighty have fallen. Nene's entrance into the group was so flat, she might as well have been Yovanna or Shemari or whomever was the one-and-done from last season. 

I don't know if I could hang off that building like they did. I'd certainly not be as bold as Kandi and Kenya. I'd be extremely terrified. I might just sit it out. 

I finally figured out who Tanya reminds me of!

Please register in order to view this content

Patti Simcox from Grease! 

Edited by Gray Bunny