Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

Oh absolutely. Nene had a pretty decent season last year and threw it all away at the end with the Hong Kong trip, closet-gate and turning on everybody at the reunion. Despite other sources of revenue, the amount of money she makes from this show is substantial and she knows she needs to befriend some of these ladies to continue. It's obvious she wasn't expecting them to carry on without her and is now trying to slide back in there. I love Nene, but she does it to herself everytime! Just like last season, this couldve been her year! When Kenya left the show they were friends! All of this could've been avoided and she could still be on top as the HBIC she wants to be.

I will say, I did enjoy her scenes this past week. I love her relationship with Kandi and I love seeing her try to slide back in like nothing happened. It was an enjoyable episode.

• Replies 38.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

BH sighting: just went to get some lunch, and saw PK, aka Dorit Hairclip's husband, outside the side door of Selfridges department store (London).

Didn't take a pic bc I feel awkward about stuff like that, plus didn't want to get tackled by the tough guy who was with him! PK looks EXACTLY as he does on tv btw, lol. 

• Members

Totally random. I heard the voice first and I got major flashback to him telling Erika "You're INHERENTLY cold." 

Kind of wish I had seen Dorit, but she was probably in NYC pretending to be thrilled for Erika's opening night in Chicago.

Edited by Cat

• Members

Why did they even bring Nene back for this season? She clearly no longer fits in and is mostly pointless. She claimed to want to make up with Porsha but then called her fat again?

Speaking of Porsha, it’s crazy to me how much I like her now. I used to be completely anti Porsha. I think the season when she was a friend of must’ve changed things for me or something.

• Members

LOL! Great minds... 

Agreed 100% 

I think my opinion of Porsha finally changed at the S10 reunion when she was clever and funny. Loved her side comments, especially towards Sheree... "You in the hot seat now, bitch. Enjoy it! Enjoy your moment..." LOL   I'm always laughing at her comments nowadays. Like I said before, it's the natural on the fly comments that are way funnier than rehearsed pre-planned talking head stuff.  That's how Nene *used* to be. Now it's just over-the-top cross-eyed drag queen faces. 

• Members

Oh god don’t get me started on Nene and those phony faces she makes now to pretend to be the original Nene still. I hope she doesn’t think anyone is actually buying that [!@#$%^&*], it’s so try hardy.

Apparently Bravo teasing us with the fight between Kenya and Nene is working as the show hit 2 million viewers Sunday for a season high.

• Members

ok so I've thought about it. @Chris B that would be a MESS (but obvs a mess I would watch every second of).

But for some reason that rumor isn't 100% plausible to me. It's not that Brandi wouldn't sleep with a cast-member to stay on the show (she would). It's just that I cannot see Denise sleeping with the biggest blabbermouth on the planet. And then letting Brandi hold that explosive secret over her & Aaron as blackmail. I may be wrong but I feel Denise is a bit smarter than that, especially after the messy Charlie Sheen-Ricky Sambora tabloid years.

BTW here is another rumor about BH and the big 'scandal' supposedly surrounding Denise. Which begs the question: why isn't Nicollette Sheridan on this show?????????

Edited by Cat

• Members

I saw a separate rumor that said Denise and Aaron got married before his divorce with Nicollete was finalized which is apparently considered bigamy in California.

Who really knows what’s going on. I’m seeing a lot of stuff, conveniently after all the reports came out that the season was boring hence bringing on the big guns.

• Members

Lmao that was auto correct! I meant Stanning not stabbing. On one hand I could see this being true because obviously an ex wife of Charlie Sheen isn't gonna be shy, but like y'all said Brandi is so messy I can't imagine her being so stupid! I also second, why isn't Nicolette either on the show or on WWHL! She has never publicly attacked Rinna or Denise, yet her name keeps being mentioned. She deserves a chance to stand up for herself. 

Okay Queen Camille stays keeping us informed! She previously told us Denise hadn’t quit and was filming after those rumors hit. Now she’s denying that this is true, but implying it is a rumor Brandi is spreading to get back on the show.