Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

Vicki, oh boy, that was a mess. She was a hypocrite and Bravo pulled out reciepts on her. Ive watched all season and never once considered Brawnyn to be trash. Huh? She came and fit right in with the group and I think she holds herself well and is one of the classier woman on the show. Vicki knew she was wrong for that, especially since her best friend is Tamra

Shane did a complete 180. That was some bullsh-t and he was doing damage control. He dont give a f--k about Emily

Edited by Cheap21

• Replies 38.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I was firmly on team Vicki but wow. I don’t see how she recovers from this at all and that’s sad. I think she was an integral part of this season and if she hadn’t been a maniac at the reunion she may have stood a chance at coming back, but wow. All those montages showing her hypocrisy...yikes

• Members

Vicki's tirade against Braunwyn made Braunwyn more relevant than she would have been otherwise.

Emily does like to play victim.. if Shannon/Tamra/Gina/kelly are mentioning it.. than you know it's possibly true.

Gina seemed more low key at the reunion... maybe she can be a 'friend of' next season and act like the Greek Chorus?

Kelly needs to be  committed.... Shannon needs to loosen up.. and Tamra needs to just have someone level headed call her out on her pot stirring (like how Heather and than later Bethenny would do to Luann on NY).

• Members

Why do people like Vicki? I really don't get it. She has said and done similar things on a smaller scale. I'm not shocked by what happened but the way it happened. I always thought she'd get caught on video saying something. I never thought something like this. I didn't catch it, but apparently Vicki called Braunwyn a d*ke. I will never understand how people like(d) Vicki. I know she made good t.v. moments, but there are less bigoted/hateful people who make good t.v.  I will say a positive is that all of them (regardless of their politics) called out Vicki.

Shane was definitely doing damage control as he was a complete dick to Emily in the BTS video during the reunion. Tamra, Gina, and Shannon think Emily plays victim when Gina and Shannon whined about their divorces all season (leaving aside Gina becoming an assault victim). Tamra still allows Ryan to blame Simon for Ryan's problems. Emily admitted on camera she has anger problems so where is the discrepancy?

Also telling Kelly had to prompt Tamra to comfort/hug Gina and then Tamra tried to get out of it. 

Edited by chrisml

• Members

In RHOP news the criminal cases against Monique and Candiace have both been dismissed by the prosecutor's office. Monique's lawyer shaded Candiace something fierce while Candiace's lawyer was a bit more laissez faire about the whole mess:

https://people.com/tv/rhop-monique-samuels-candiace-dillard-assault-charges-dismissed/

• Members

She appeared in one scene two weeks ago, missed three episodes this season and tonight 30 seconds?! I’m shocked they aren’t editing in more solo scenes to justify her salary. And I will say I’m disappointed. I feel last season was better. I need more Nene period!

I also need more Marlo. This has been her season and I wish she was full time so I could see more of her nephews and hair business. 

• Members

Wow. Bravo really is sticking it to Nene this year. I can't say I blame them but still. If they were going to do this, why not just cut her? Seems so odd to keep her dangling in front of the audience.

I ordered Positive Beverage and it's actually quite good. 

• Members

RHOA

They are totally going to tease out that fight. So I say it doesn't say it happens until the end of next week. And then it will be in episode 11 (with midseason trailer). 

RHOP

Yeeeah...I am now ready for them to come back to see the messiness of this Monique/Candiace Drama.