Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

Apparently this happened on WWHL last night (perhaps overshadowed by British royal family drama) -- Danielle Staub revealed that she will not be returning to RHONJ ever again:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-7867399/Watch-Happens-Live-Danielle-Staub-announces-shes-leaving-Real-Housewives-New-Jersey.html

Andy apparently also said Meghan Markle was welcome to join RHOBH, lol. 

Please register in order to view this content

• Replies 38.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Dallas:

For once,  Andy did a decent job holding someone to account. But nobody covered themselves in glory here. Sad to see Stephanie and Kameron exposed as cowardly. I cringed when Brandi stalked off in performative outrage to get the Deck Chair of Punishment. Especially given what's been leaked recently. 

Weirdly, D'Andra came across well in her segment regarding Mama Dee and Jeremy, and she and Leeanne almost silently bonded.

Leeanne burped up weak excuse after weak excuse, which Andy quickly debunked. When she finally worked herself up into some kind of apology, it sounded empty, riddled with therapy-speak. It's something I am working on. We're all trying to become better people. I say bad things but I'm not a bad person. When the cameras followed her into her dressing room after reunion wrapped, she was like a hollow vessel instead of a human being. There was nothing left after selling her soul to reality TV. It felt sad and very final for RHOD.

• Members

I’ve not been impressed with a lot of Kenya’s impressions, but her Tanya was aces lol.

I love 50 Centhia! She came hard for Marlo!

Why is pregnant-ass Eva jumping up in between Porsha and Yovanna?

Wow, sh!t popped off between everybody tonight.

Edited by Faulkner

• Members

The fact that the ladies want Porsha to get back together with the man that cheated on her when she was pregnant is so f.uckin annoying to me.

Nene could’ve easily stopped the whole situation from happening, but she was being Nene of course.

Oh [!@#$%^&*] Tanya’s man is out in the streets.

Edited by Antoyne

• Members

Well before the chaos begin...which I expect to lit for myself...hehee...

DALLAS

Well...WOW. In light of seeing all the reunion and the drama on Twitter about Brandi who is blind itemed now into rehab and the Kameron vs Travis drama on top on Stephanie showing herself to be what LeeAnne called her in Season 2 (Erika Jayne would say two faced)...

ANDY. Yes, I put Andy first. Sorry, but he can't say anything with his glass house, subject of two blind items himself a#&. If he was like this at all reunions with people who deserved to be dragged, I would be all for it. Since he is not, I didn't like him doing it to LeeAnne. It has been clear to be for some time she was getting the bad edit this year. And I suspected that...not that LeeAnne isn't her own worst enemy anyway, but it was clear someone BTS was out to get her because there was really no redeeming quality to her really this year versus last year when she was all Zen LeeAnne. What makes it really sad that LeeAnne for all her comments has been right about her castmates now post-reunion which is funny.

BRANDI. You had a chance to be the voice of reason and redeemed, but it seems like she was just being fake. And then that chair her way to have a moment since she was not getting one from Kameron. And then that video came out and you are in a wellness center *cough*rehab*cough* Girl, bye.

STEPHANIE. So LeeAnne was right about you too. When LeeAnne does something everyone jumps on her. But anyone (especially Brandi) does it, and nothing from you. And that that drama over on Twitter and WWHL. Weakbacked AND two faced. And apparently you and Brandi have been trying to pull a Kyle. Yeaaah fake too and she was a favorite for her backstory. Girl, bye.

KARY. All I have to say for her transparent ness is BITCH, BYE. Not even Bitca. B-I-t-c...

KAMERON. I think is the only one who came out of the reunion in good standing. If everyone else was fired, she would probably not be.

D'ANDRA. Were you ever really LeeAnne's friend? From what I hear, Tifftany would have still had her back. And then everyone was given advance warning of what was coming so they wanted to state a takedown. Yep...fake.

LEEANNE. I got what you were trying to do. But well...it was sad to watch. I can only hope that going forward you can learn from this. Because why people go down all the time, the audience can appreciate an underdog.

I do feel this show is done. And since it had a great season 3...that is sad to see.

• Members

It really is.

After tonight, I really wanted Kenya to get Detroit and give her what she wanted to get: an ass-whipping.

She knew the truth and said in her TH she did not reveal it out of spite.

Really? The very thing that would make Cynthia forgive you...what you claim to say you want...but you do NOTHING? Really?

Or better yet...

Please register in order to view this content

Kenya has your number. You just looking for ends to get back in since no one wants to film with you.

• Members

RHOA

The midseason trailer dropped...and...NENE IS TRASH. So...Kenya was RIGHT.

ps. Her attitude on Twitter ain't helping...

https://www.eonline.com/news/1112177/nene-leakes-kenya-moore-s-feud-almost-gets-physical-again-in-fiery-rhoa-mid-season-supertease

To my knowledge there's two. One from waaaaay back during MeToo that sounds like him and how uncomfortable guys AND girls feel about a late night talk show host and that he might be getting sued.

Then there's a recent one about the new parent who was in Miami with baby and maybe nanny but was spending more time out partying and Ho-ing than parenting that given his travelling of late sounds like him. 

IMHO.

• Members

Taking a breather before Bravo comes back with new content, lol.

Is this OC HW Vicki or Tamra. The more I think about it, the more I feel it's Vicki.

ATL: Porsha needs to love herself. She is funny and gorgeous and can do better than the baby daddy.

NJ: A fun, uncomplicated watch, and at least the women show all their lives, the bad as well as the good. I don't know what Teresa and Dolores are injecting into their faces, but they need to stop. Dolores is stunning and doesn't need so many fillers.

Not crazy about Teresa, but I love watching her family. And while I love Margaret, she's starting to play strategies and that's not a good look on her. By not inviting Teresa to her Mother's Day bash, she looks like the bad guy and now Teresa is going to cling onto that grudge all the way to reunion. Because both ladies want the crown and are jealous the other will snatch it from them.